Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 63, 64, 65  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Lotus Festival Roleplay '10!
Huo Lien
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:27 am Reply with quote        
Ignoring the urge to touch her own hair, Lien laughed. "Thank you!" Regarding Lunar's earlier comment, she said, "I think we're all feeling the spring. I always love the Lotus Festival!"
Venri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:29 am Reply with quote        
Venri looks toward the woman in confusion at suddenly being bumped into, her large eyes a little confused and startled. "Um... it's alright," she offered, observing the second woman that had arrived. She tilted her head slightly, letting them talk before looking back to the jewellery, trying to find something that she liked more than the rest.
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 am Reply with quote        
Rei blinked coming out of her daze. She glanced at the two standing in front of her stall. She reached for her small bag, and pulled out slips of paper. This paper is the paper she uses to speak. She looked at the necklace that Huo Lien had asked the price for. " 100 sliver" She wrote down on the paper, and handed it to her.

She then looked over at Venir, then down to her wares. She glanced at a sliver necklace with dark green gemstones set in it. She wrote on her paper, and handed it to women" This one" It said, as she pointed to the necklace.

Huo Lien
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:35 am Reply with quote        
"Oh!" Lien turned back to the girl at the stall, reading the paper. "That's wonderful. I'll buy it." She payed for the necklace and put it on, turning to Lunar with a smile. "What do you think?"
Lunar

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quote        
Lunar continued to admire Lien's hair. "It really does look lovely." She smiled assuringly. "You've had it cut too? Or have you really managed to fit all of your long tresses into such a neat fixture?" She laughed, warmly.

Lunar, after hearing the question and seeing the smile embracing Lien's face, she nodded. "It is very beautiful, My lady. Very befitting your personality also." She grinned as she watched the sunlight playfully bounce off the delicate gold pieces.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:42 am Reply with quote        
Having heard that the Lotus Festival was coming soon, AJ and Diva, a cat-like animal light bluish in color, make their way through the trees to the top of the hill and sees that the Festival has begun. Hoping she not too late for it, she turns back to the trees to find a good secure spot for her stuff plus a place to rest. Diva stayed and watched the festival. Finding one and hiding her bag, she takes a messenger bag and grabs things she will need then looping it over her head, she adds magical barrier for extra protection. Now she heads back to Diva before heading to the festival, hoping to find some familiar faces.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
Huo Lien
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:44 am Reply with quote        
Lien sighed. "I did have to cut it, but you'd be surprised at how long it still is." She estimated the length with one of her hands. "It probably goes down to my waist now. The hair here," she pulled it out from the nape of her neck, "was cut shorter than the rest for the effect. I think it's lovely."

She lightly touched the jewelry. "Thank you." Turning back toward the stall, she gestured toward the merchandise. "Will you be buying anything?"
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quote        
Rei smiled, and took the money. She placed the money into her little bag. She was glad that her jewelry will be making someone else happy.
Venri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:56 am Reply with quote        
She looked to the sheet of paper she was given then toward the necklace that was pointed out. "Mm, that is very nice," she agreed as she picked it up, trying it against her skin. "I think I shall take it, how much exactly?" she asked, getting out the hefty coin purse from her hip and opening it to fish out the coins required for the sale.
Huo Lien
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:59 am Reply with quote        
"Oh, I need to get going. It was nice talking with you, Lunar. You should really consider buying a tiara. It would fit you quite well." Lien smiled and turned back toward the woman at the stand. "Thank you again." With that, she left.
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:02 pm Reply with quote        
Rei nodded in respone to Huo Lien.

She looked over at Venri and handed her one more slip of paper, " 50 sliver" was written on it, in elegant writing.

Lunar

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:12 pm Reply with quote        
((Oh no.. my internet went funny as soon as I sent, and it eated my entire post.. sadface..))

Lunar nodded at Lien, "I understand," She smiled warmly. "Enjoy the rest of the festival, I'm sure we'll bump into one another again, some time soon."

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quote        
She smiled at that, quite a bargain at that! She nodded and took out the fifty silver needed and handed it to the girl with a bow of her head. "Thank you," she said to her before slipping on the necklace onto her slim neck, nodding her approval as she turned to walk about again, absorbing the smells, lights and different sounds there.
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:17 pm Reply with quote        
Rei nodded, and took the sliver and placed it into her bag once more.
kiroro

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quote        
"So, Youqing, are you ready to go yet? Or will I have to leave you here again big brother?" Iyana had finished her sweets a while ago and was feeling impaitent, she had even finished off her brothers after he had offered them to her. You qing didn't reply, but kept his eyes closed; Iyana poked him, but he still did not move. Iyana sighed and stood up, "I'll be back later then big brother, I want to explore some more."
Youqing didn't reply, he wasn't worried at his little sister, but just in case... Youqing stood up and followed behind her. Iyana secretly smiled, knowing her brother would follow her down.

Once in Hanamichi Youqing took Iyana's hand and she lead him through the hustle and bustle of it all. It was a very active and beautiful place, wonderfully decorated for the festival, and so were the people. Youqing held Iyana's hand a little tighter, knowing not to let her out his sight now that he had seen everyone around here for himself, she might have already picked a few pockets.
"Iyana," He said, now walking her away to a bench close by.
"What is it Youqing?"
"Come, sit here."
Iyana was confused but did as she was told, but then something went off in her head, "Big brother, I haven't done anything, I promise."
"Do you?"
Iyana nodded, "I promise, really."
"Ok then."
"So, do we have to sit down?" Iyana scanned the crowds and she noticed an extremely beautiful women walking away from a stall, "Oh, Youqing, do you see her?" Iyana pointed as the women seemed to just glide away.
Youqing looked to where she was pointing and quickly put her hand down, "Do not point, Iyana. Yes, I see her. I believe her name is Huo Lien."
"Oh? How do you know?"
"She's a tribal leader, some even say she's the mother of the leaders."
"Oh wow," Iyana continued to stare at the woman until she was out of site. "Oh, brother, come, come," she sstarted to tug on his arm, "Lets see what she was looking at."
"Hmm? What?" He said, letting his younger sister drag him away.

Hey!Replying. >.o
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 63, 64, 65  Next