Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
kiroro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm Reply with quote        
-cough-
I think I may run into a few people I know from other sites, no? Ahaha.
-coughcough-

Oh, anyway, hello, name's Kiroro, but you may call me Roro if ya want, and I was wondering if anyone would be in the mood to roleplay with me?
Ah, lets see, what should I say?
I don't mind playing the boy, I don't mind playing the girl, I don't mind doing girlxgirl/yuri [though I've never done it before], I don't mind doing boyxboy/yaoi, and so I pretty much don't mind being or doing anything.

With Genres, I'm willing to try anything new...like seriously...I've even heard of random mystery roleplay...I have no idea how that works out, but it sounded cool! lol
I usually find myself playing romance though, or at least it always creeps right into a roleplay I'm in lol. You can always suggest whatever you'd like to play. ^^

Lets see. I guess I like to consider myself, semi-literate. Yea, even if I randomly have this huge post, I'll consider myself only semi-literate, because usually my posts aren't that long unless: 1} My character(s) are interacting with someone else I created or 2} they are alone. Yes, I get my longest posts out of when my characters are alone, but that doesn't really help with moving a story along, well, most of the time anyway.

So, well, I have this little plot (actually a few, however only one is at hand right now), that I really want to do. I started it before with someone else, and then we didn't exactly make it past the first page. ^^; However, you can suggest your OWN plots if you want to do that! I don't mind, really! ^^

Ok, lets see if anyone would like to take me up on this. :3
kiroro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:48 pm Reply with quote        
Plots of my own. ^^
Key:
If one of the matches underneath the plot is underlined, that's my preferred pairing, however it can be changed to any of the others if you so wish. ^^

Quote:
Untouchable:

After seeing a person on the street it is as if it’s love at first sight. Unfortunately that love is a person that's considered to be "untouchable" a peasent even lower than the low class, and the one falling in love is a person of a much higher class, the highest. They feel as if they must do anything they can to win over the heart of this person they’ve seen, knowing all the risks full and well. They tried to talk, but trouble starts almost instantly.

The untouchable then leaves, wanting nothing to do at all with the higher class person; they know the risks and don’t know the person, not willing to take either. The H.C. won’t give up that easily, used to getting most everything they want. Someway they find out where the untouchable lives and everyday new gifts are sent. After at least a week the parents become concerned. If this is found out about, they could get into considerable trouble, even killed, so the next time a gift was sent the untouchable was given away, leaving behind a mother and ill father. The H.C. then takes the untouchable to live with them and take care of them.

Basicly: girlxboy/girlxgirl/boyxboy - PoorxRichTaken ^^

Quote:
Am I..?

The sports star, the one with the good looks, good grades, great car, good family, the right clothes, the right walk, the perfect girlfriend that every guy in school wants, and almost everything else. Guys at his school would kill to be him, even for a day, or for even just a moment to see how it feels. James’ life couldn’t be any better…but it most definitely could get worse.

These are the years where James is to get everything together. Get his head straight, figure out where he wants to go in life, things that an average Senior in High School should be thinking about. So far things are going well, extremely well. Already accepted into his dream college, piles of scholarships, and his basketball career is going fantastically. So, all he needs now is a job. Cool, should be easy.

There’s this one guy at James’ school, his name is Tommy. He’s pretty much the opposite of James. From things dealing with school, to the way he dresses, to who they hang out with, to family matter…to even sexuality. Oh! And Tommy has a job.

Though Tommy isn’t the most perfect guy in the world, he’s having fun and enjoying his life anyway. He’s a good guy, it isn’t as if he’s “trouble at first sight,” or people “run in fear of him,” Tommy’s just, a little more average than James.

James finally finds a job, and it’s where Tommy works. Interesting. After getting to know each other a little better, other than just knowing they go to the same school, strange things start to happen. No way Tommy could possibly be hitting on James. No way could James possibly be questioning himself! And, over sexuality of all things…so what will happen? Will James find out something new about himself? Will Tommy just leave James be?

Basicly: BoyxBoy/GirlxGirl - Unsure/Openly homosexual Taken. ^^

Quote:
Runaways

Different reasons as to why they’ve run away. For fame? For freedom? To find something they’ve been missing? All there is to know is that they’ve stumbled upon each other, and the real question is, will they help each other or do things only for themselves?

Basicly: Any-All Genre. Multi-character roleplay. Possible small group.

Quote:
Dreamland

Anything and everything can happen. Though most of the time Dreamland is the pleasant place people go once they’ve closed their eyes for the night, it can easily turn into something deadly.
Two people become trapped in the world of dreams, where everything is now a living nightmare. All they have to do is wake up, which sounds so much easier than it really is.

Basicly: Suspense/Horror/Fantasy + Something more?. Multi-character roleplay. Possible small group.

Quote:
Childhood

Two children are the best of friends until one day one of them has to move away due to something happening. Years later they return to their hometown, however can't remember a thing or anyone their.

We can expand on this together. :p
Basicly: Romance. Any gender pairing. Lost love returns without memory. LMAO. Something like that~ ^^
Taken. ^^
Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:15 am Reply with quote        
Hey sweetie! I would love to play with you, though I must admit your runaways reminds me of that opening of that song
Quote:
She took the midnight training going anywhere
etc. I can't think of the title or artist at the moment.

Anyways, I am will to play with you, though sometimes my posting is sporadic becasue of my work schedule and the fact that the roomie is using it for her schooling too. But I will not abandon you. I promise!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quote        
Oh! I think I know the somg you're talking about.
Either Midnight Train to Georgia, or, there's another one... Street lights, strangers, dancing down the boulevard, shadows...something, something. lawlzy. XD;
I think the lyrics are around those lines. x.x;

Ah! Cool!
I'd love to roleplay with you, and it's ok about the schedule. :'3
Which would you like to do? o:
Or, do you have a plan of your own? ^^

Hey!Replying. >.o
Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:39 pm Reply with quote        
If you don't mind my muddling through, I kinda like the Tommy/James idea. I'm not strong in the genre, but I can do it, if you are willing to deal with me

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:41 am Reply with quote        
Ah, cool. ^^
Ah, sure, we can do it~

Just, which would you like to be? o:

I'll go and make the thread. XD;
:3

The song was, Don't Stop Believeing by Journey. lawlzy. ^^
____

Here's the link to the Rp: http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?p=242090#242090 :3

Hey!Replying. >.o
Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 pm Reply with quote        
Um, am I playing James or Tommy?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:06 am Reply with quote        
I was asking who you wanted to be lol. Your choice. o:
:3
I don't really mind playing either. X'3

Hey!Replying. >.o
Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
Can I be Tommy?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
Suuure you can be Tommy. ^^

Hey!Replying. >.o
Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:34 pm Reply with quote        
I know I"m being slow, I'm trying to flesh out a profile. I suck at profiles and I'm not sure who my supporting characters are. I'll throw up a picture in a minute (at least I can do that much). I promise!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quote        
It's all good, I can wait. :3

Hey!Replying. >.o
Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
I's posted Tommy's pic and a bestest friend...yay me!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:47 pm Reply with quote        
Yyyaa! ^^

So, who posts first? You? Or me? :'3

Gawd, I ate too much. x.x;

Hey!Replying. >.o
Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:50 pm Reply with quote        
You start, I have no idea where to start at.