Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Storybook
applejuice81

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:14 pm Reply with quote        
I don't know if this belongs here but since is the only writing place for your own ideas here I am.

I'm in a pinch with the characters of my story/ art idea.

Pretty much this started out as an art idea for gods and goddesses but I have turned in to a story in a way. I have added a background to the characters. So I'm thinking of doing a webcomic or a short film not sure yet.

So basically I have 20 characters and I debating whether or not to keep it at 20 or cut it down to 5 or 10 characters.

I'm posting a bit of the background in the next post. I don't reveal too much because if I do something with this story it will be revealed in the story.

Thank you for reading and your opinions or criticizes.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
applejuice81

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:14 pm Reply with quote        
The names are not solid and might change.

The Background

Asterica- home planet

It all started with a prophecy.

Asterica is a magic based planet, in a different universe, where the inhabitants have powers and long lives to the point that they seem immortal. Here they are a peaceful, keep to themselves kind of people. That all changed about a century ago, when an outsider seeking refuge came and saw how life was on Asterica. She formed an army from the people using lies and sometimes force to get what she wanted and get it she did. She rules with an iron fist to the point that the people are afraid of her.

This is where the prophecy comes in. The prophecy has been around for a very long time. No one knows that time frame but because of their peaceful ways they paid no mind to it. The prophecy has been kept alive because of a small group rebels. With the ruler finding out, the rebels had to act fast because they knew she would go on a war path to eliminate that threat. So the families involved sent their children to a new time and world, so they would be safe.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.