Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quote        

Click the banner to go to the shop!

Click here to go to the roleplaying thread.

INDEX::
1` Index/Links Out
2` Users and Centaurs
3` Profile Form
4` NPC Profiles
5` Quick Links
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:49 pm Reply with quote        
USERS AND THEIR CENTAURS::

Angelic.Demon
` Lynette

Dr. Tick Tock
` Tanwen
` Aon
` Noa
` Syliin

Icewing
` Mana
` Beau

Keylaleigh
` Thabrix

KoyiTar
` Nuria

Maeve
` Elkin

Sly
` Silas

NPCs::
` Shota, the founder of Hallowind and eldest guard in the herd
` Abyl, the necro
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:49 pm Reply with quote        
PROFILE FORM::

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname(s):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Herd:[/b] (Hallowind is only available herd at the moment)
[b]Guild & Class:[/b]
[b]Quirks:[/b]
[b]Relatives:[/b] (And details of relations, how close they are, etc. Do not describe parents unless the centaur is a first generation)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Full sentences, please)
[b]Biography:[/b]

Example Profile

Quote:
Name: Lauretta
Nickname(s): Lau
Herd: Hallowind
Guild & Class: Crux worker

Quirks: Used to be a man...?
Relatives: Pistachio, her father. Bob, her other father. No one knows how Lauretta was born to a nut and a sled, but she was. She was no other siblings. Pistacho is a Crux worker, and Bob ... well, Bob just spends most of his time sliding down small slopes.

Personality: Lauretta is very quiet and doesn't like to be seen by others. She has few friends, since meeting new people often makes her run away screaming. She likes to eat a lot, and unfortunately ends up eating most of the things she forages. No one really likes her.

Biography: Lauretta used to be Stan. But one day she told her friends, "I don't want to be Stan any more. I want to be Lauretta." Two of her male friends were not very open minded about it, though. "What do you mean you want to be Lauretta?" "Well... I want to have babies." "Babies? You can't have babies! Where would you put the fetus?! In a box?" "Well, I should have the right to have babies!" Her female friend, who was more open minded than the other two, cut in. "We can fight for your right to have babies, Stan." "Lauretta." "Right." The first male friend cut in, shaking his head. "What is the point of fighting for his right to have babies, if he can't have babies?!" But Lauretta became a female anyway. //end of Life of Bryan references

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
NPC PROFILES::

Name: Shota
Nickname(s): Sho
Guild & Class: Warrior guard
Quirks: Indulges in bakery sweets too often, is afraid of deep water, has a very strong sense of responsibility even towards those he is not responsible for.

Relatives: Trenalé, his mother. Shota doesn't remember much about her, and doesn't think about her too much. Ajin was his father, and they were distantly close. Sho always felt that after his mother's death, his father was too afraid to get too attached to his son, for fear of losing another loved one. He is an only child. He has an aunt, uncle-in-law, and two cousins on his mother's side, but his uncle was a merchant and often away, and Sho reminded his aunt too much and too painfully of her sister for her to want to visit often.

Personality: Shota is very quiet when he doesn't have to be yelling orders, and spends most of his time looking pensively at the horizon. People tend to leave him alone, out of respect, and also just to avoid the solemn aura that seems to emanate from him. He never seems interested in getting a partner, and though he is always there for any member of his herd, he seems to keep a distance between himself and others. Despite this, Shota has an inexplainable need to be around others, and revels most in the midst of groups, his warriors, and festivals.

Biography: Shota's mother died when he was very young, leaving his father alone and depressed with their son. He was very strict on the boy, but had wanted him to be a blacksmith like he was, not a protector. When Ajin found out that his sixteen-year-old son had entered the Warrior Guild, they got in a big fight and Shota stormed off to spend some alone time away from the herd. When he came back several hours later, he discovered that his father had drowned himself in the nearby river, not wanting to be alive when his son was killed in combat. Sho stayed with the herd long enough to become a soldier, before breaking off and forming his own herd, Hallowind.

Name: Abyl
Nickname(s): Abe
Guild & Class: Shaman necro
Quirks: Was born blind, hates soup.

Relatives: His mother was a forager who came from a long line of foragers, and his father was a protector who came from a long line of protectors and soldiers. Neither expected their son to obtain such a prestigious class. His mother was extremely proud of him for it, but his father, who had secretly wished very hard to be a necro when he was younger, envied Abyl. As a result Abe was very close to his mother while his father never liked asking or hearing about Abyl's lessons. He has a younger sister who became a protector. His family is from the same herd as Shota's family, and Abyl has known Shota all his life and considers him a brother, ignoring the slight crush on him.

Personality: Full of spirit and energy, Abyl has trouble staying in one place for too long. He always wants to do new things, explore new places, talk to new people. His traveler's itch has gotten him into trouble more than once, trouble that either Shota, or his necro class, has gotten him out of. Yet he can sit still for hours and hours on end crafting masks- its his favorite part of what he does. He detests cremations, doesn't feel comfortable giving advice, and finds the ancestors rather stuck-up and difficult to converse with. But mask-making... everyone said he wouldn't be able to do it, being blind, and he did far more than prove them wrong.

But far from being stubborn and proud, Abyl very easily accepts different situations and outcomes. He has no need to fight against what everyone expects of him, indeed he hardly pays attention to it. He is too free-spirited to pin down, but too conforming to really be resisted. He is respected not only for his title, but for this as well.

Biography: Abyl's handicap never seemed like a handicap, and he always took care of himself just fine. But the only person who seemed to understand that was Shota, who didn't treat him any different simply because he couldn't see. They often adventured and explored together, and grew up together. After his father died Shota grew more distant, but when he asked Abyl to come with him and be his herd's necro, he agreed in a second. Being allianced with their previous herd, Abyl was still training with his mentor for quite a while before feeling secure enough to go off on his own. Sometime when he first became a necro, he befriended a wolf whom he named Shyla, and they were inseparable. He was devastated when she died, and was inconsolable for days. The wolf tooth around his neck is her's.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
QUICK LINKS::

Centaur Info
List of Centaurs
Culture
Guilds and Classes
The World
Current Plot

Roleplaying Info
RP Rules and FAQ
Doctor's Simple Guide to Better RP Posts

Misc. Links
Doctor's Simple Guide to Realistic Animal Roleplayng
ninjamaos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:30 pm Reply with quote        
*cries* One day, I will be a part of something greater...

Also, do you still need ideas for how to start out the RP with something interesting? 'cause I have some ideas, yo.

P.S. I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY, THIS FALLS UNDER MISCELLANEOUS

Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Thank you Purochen! Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 am Reply with quote        
Name: Tanwen [tahn-wen]
Nickname(s): N/A
Guild & Class: Shaman bard
Quirks:
Relatives: Unknown. Believed to be dead.
Personality: Tanwen has one of those so-sweet-she's-giving-you-a-cavity personalities; so no one ever expects just how long she can hold a grudge. It's hard to get on her bad side but once you do, you're opt to stay there for life. She's very loyal to her herd, and to Shota specifically, who is like a father figure to her.
Biography:

TBC...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:27 am Reply with quote        
Man is anyone else itching to get started on this? >_____>

Click through for art shop!

Questing for any dragon items >_>
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
Apparently not =D

But you can make a profile and stuff if you want o Ao you can start roleplaying whenever you want, just post in the rp thread.

If anyone is waiting for me to start off with the first post, I can do that as well ^__^;;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
hmmm Now that Nuria is all grown up I guess i can hash out an actual profile for her and join in. I wasn't going to at first seeing as i can barely keep up with the magical girl rp at the moment with my new relationship getting off the ground. But this kindave looks like it will be rather fun the more i read into it. So time to give Nuria a bit of personality and a character base.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:46 am Reply with quote        
Thinking of writing a profile for Amon'zal, now that he's all grown up. Weeeee I even have a pretty good idea of his personality down already. =O Will get to work ASAP.~
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
I'll work on some profile thingy soon, now that Elkin is an adult. Expect to see something soon...ish. Hai *rolls around for some unknown reason*

Icewing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
I was kinda feeling bad that nobody had posted a charrie bio here for reasons only I would understand, so....
Totally not just posting Mana's and Beau's bio here because I'm too shy to post in the actual roleplay even though Dr. Tick Tock already said we are free to post in the roleplay

Name: Mana
Nickname(s): Feel free to make one up
Guild & Class: Warrior Protector
Quirks: Mana is a bit of a klutz, always tripping over his own feet. Like his job requires, Mana is well-coordinated with others. Just not with himself. Anything that has watermelon in it, Mana will not touch, and there have been rumours that he is allergic to watermelon, albeit he hasn't confirmed or denied them yet. He cannot and will not sing, for Mana sounds scarily similar to a dying cat when he does try.
Relatives: Mana's father was named Kami, and he was also a protector, just like Mana is now. Mana had always looked up to his father, and, when he was younger, sought to be exactly like him. That habit of wanting to be a clone died out after he realized he had to learn to be himself. Mana's mother was a bard named Lilith, and she had originally tried to teach Mana how to sing until she found out he sounded like a dying cat. Mana has six aunts on his father's side, one aunt on his mother's side, and an uncle on his father's side. He has too many cousins to count, and barely knows any of them.
Personality: Generally kind and friendly, Mana is a centaur who anyone could speak to without fear. He is generally very open, albeit slightly oblivious, and doesn't hesitate to display his feelings. A fan of practical jokes, Mana will often be pulling pranks on the other members of the herd, although never doing anything that could get him disliked or would hurt anyone. He says he would sacrifice his life to protect the herd, and that is true. Mana does also have a rather childish side, however, despite the occasional mature serious-ness he shows. If he's annoyed at someone, he will generally rely on the time-tested theory of giving them the cold shoulder until he is over his annoyance, which sometimes takes a little while. Despite his general happy-go-lucky personality, Mana does have a bad habit of holding grudges. For a long time.
Biography: Born in the herd, Mana grew up living happily alongside of all the other centaurs. He was a rather friendly child, and kept that personality habit. His parents were rather lenient with him, and let Mana do what he wanted, within reason, of course. Throughout his adolescence, he was always a bit of a troublemaker at times, and still loves pulling the occasional practical joke on others in the herd. He did, however, practically worship his parents, especially his father, and never did anything that would get him in major trouble just to avoid them getting mad at him. When he was eighteen, he joined the warriors gild, around the same time his father retired. He now continues to work as a protector for the herd, and tries his best to be one of the bravest centaurs in the herd.
Mana

Name: Beau
Nickname(s): Feel free to make one up
Guild & Class: Shaman Bard
Quirks: He collects feathers. His voice is incredibly high for a male, as in, to the point of sounding feminine-ish. Beau obsesses over the colours green and white.
Relatives: His parents went by the names of Jacques and Remi. Both are deceased. In case you haven't already figured this out, they also both were male. His fathers were both of the Guild of Crux, one being a merchant and the other a worker, a tailor to be precise. Both had rather flamboyant personalities, being rather fond of bright colours and extravagant clothes, one reason why Beau has gained a liking for the colour black. Beau is an only child. He has one aunt, and no cousins.
Personality: Rather quiet, Beau rarely speaks unless he has to. The fact that he is so incredibly shy makes multiple people wonder why on earth he became a bard. Beau cannot look people in the eye when he speaks, and is thus always staring at the ground. He is in a love-hate relationship with his voice, mainly because he loves singing really high notes, but hates the fact that it makes him sound like a girl. Always having been surrounded by his fathers' flamboyancy when he was younger, Beau gained a liking for the colour black because of its plain and neutral feeling. Although he would never admit it, Beau does have a slight obsession with collecting feathers, especially green and blue ones. Part of his obsession is that he won't buy feathers or accept them as gifts to add to his collection, having to find them himself. This obviously makes it a bit hard for the male to find the blue and green feathers he loves. Rather on the vain side, Beau dislikes it when people make rude comments on his long hair, even if they did it by accident. On the other hand, if they praise him, he is immediately happy for the rest of the day. He enjoys singing quietly to himself, but dislikes it when people hear him singing when he's not at a festival or passing down history to his scholars(Which, currently, is a grand total of zero).
Biography: Born in the herd to his fathers, Jacques and Remi, Beau grew up thinking it was 'normal' for centaurs to have two parents of the same sex, and abnormal for the parents to be of different sex. Beau obviously grew up 'normal', meaning he was attracted to other males his entire life. The one thing he disliked about his fathers is that they were always so noticeably flamboyant, and he personally has always preferred the be the sort of background person. When he was chosen to be a Bard, his parents were incredibly proud of him, glad that Beau got a job perfect for his voice. At the same time, while they were feeling proud, Beau was rather depressed that he would have to learn to be more social. Eventually, however, he managed to be social enough to be able to do his job without completely and utterly failing. He still, however, is painfully shy no matter how much encouragement he gets, and is always incredibly nervous when around others.
Beau

I hope my attempt at creating reasonable character forms wasn't too pathetic... And I just realized Mana is the exact opposite of me.. It's gonna be fun to keep him in character >_<

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:22 pm Reply with quote        
Now that I have a centaur to work with, I will start working on a profile. With a personality for when this little guy is a little more grown up.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:36 pm Reply with quote        
Beau is completely adorable. ._. -tries to come up with a profile for my characters-

...-nags Icey- I sort of want Blaine and Beau to be friends. ._. Or at least acquantances, since he's so shy. Maybe they were scholars at the same time to some random bard? -flails- Not that it matters, because I have no idea what kind of personality she'll have yet. xD

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.