Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quote        
Meelia

Wartortle~Hariyama~Skitty

Meelia nodded. "Getting away from here sounds good to me." She looked over at her very tired Hariyama and smiled. "You did a good job. How about you come back and rest?" He nodded, and she pulled out his pokeball. In a flash of light, the Pokemon was gone. She looked over at Wartortle. "You too, dude." She then put him back in as well. She had put the Skitty in a pokeball while the two hybrids were talking, so Meelia didn't have to worry about that one. She looked down at the three pokeballs and then clipped them to her waist. "So... where to?" She looked over at Kim.

sisterwicked

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:52 am Reply with quote        

Ari's Quilava

Flame Wheel~Smokescreen~Dig~Ember

Quilava continued to stand staunch in his position. He would not move until he knew what was over there, or until it was long enough that he should investigate. He sniffed the air again to be sure he wasn't mistaken.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:09 pm Reply with quote        
Kim

Confusion~Teleport~Psychic~Imprison

'Back to my... er... house. It's one of the few buildings left intact. Plus it's got electricity and everything, thanks to the Professor,' she said grinning. 'Come on, it's an hour's walk from here.'

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
Meelia

"Alright." Meelia nodded. "Lead the way, Kim!" The two of them started off towards the hybrid's home, walking in silence for about a half an hour. "So..." Meelia decided to break the quiet. "What happened before I got here?"

kiroro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:30 pm Reply with quote        
Romy
Mudkip /// Dratini

Mud Slap--Dig--Water Gun--Take Down///Wrap--Leer--Thunder Wave--Twister

"Come on Mudkip, quietly," she said and continued to moved back. She was almost free, until she lost balance. She had stepped on a loose peice of rubble, it made her wobble, and she wound up falling backwards.
"Ow, ow ow," she tried to say quietly while rubbing her backside, the rock had slid out into the open. Mudkip came to her side and nudged her side a little, "Don't worry, I'm ok."

Hey!Replying. >.o
killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quote        
Kim

Confusion~Teleport~Psychic~Imprison

'Eh, not much. Not many people left in this city to help me, though the ones I found usually needed my help more than I needed theirs, so I sent them to the Professor. I once met another of team Phobia. I think she said her name was Jazmin. She... was too powerful. So I had no choice but to flee.' She glared at the ground in front of her. After that incident she had vowed never to let herself be overpowered like that, especially since many lives were at stake, and many more had already been lost. She often wondered if she could be captured in a pokeball. Maybe a masterball. If so that would prove a fatal weakness, though luckily no one had tried it yet.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
Meelia

Meelia thought. "Very well then. We'll try to stay as far away from her as we can. I may be a pretty good trainer, but if this person's as strong as you say she is, I might not be able to take her." She sighed. She wasn't fond of fighting anybody. If it had to be done, though, it had to be done.

"And I more meant... how did Phobia take over the city? You lived here, so I figured you saw a lot more than I did." Meelia reworded her question.