Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
kiroro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quote        
------------>Bashful & Wary === A Hangout

{Introduction & Rules}

[--->We all know that not everyone is lucky enough to have the ability to go up to any person, be it at school, home, or anywhere else, and start a conversation, ask a question, or become friends. To live in the mind of a shy person is hard, though not impossible.
This hangout is for all those bashful Midoreans out there (Also, for all those not so bashful Midoreans if they choose to come in and talk to us). Here, we will chat, that is correct, chat, hangout, be friends, and more, and also, see that we aren't the only shy people out there, because I have a few friends that actually believed they were the only ones with a shyness problem. Nah, there are way more of us than you think.
So please, come in, sit down, and be comfortable. We could all use a few new understanding friends.

Also, to make note! This isn't the first B & W Created~ ^^
It's also on another site, though I feel a place like this would be nice to have everywhere, don't you? It's a little haven for those that are still unsure. :p

The only rules here are:

1.) Follow all of Mido's rules and TOS.
2.) You are to be kind here.
3.) Respect one another.
4.) Please, do not ignore someone.
5.) Listen to what the mods and ones in charge, tell you.
6.) To be considered a regular here, you must 1} be a member and 2} have posted in here for atleast three days straight and then after that, only once per week. Being a regular gives you special previleges, such as access to special contets. Send me a Pm if you believe you qualify as a regular.]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quote        

{Creators & Mods}

[--->Here we will have the list of all who made this Hangout possible, A.K.A. the Creators. This is where we tell you all a little about ourselves. ^^ This is also where we will list all that that will be helping in keeping this thread alive and in order.]

Creators

-kiroro-

Not sure if I really wanted to say this...but this is me, so, here you are:
Me, I'm shy.
I can't go up to anyone easily, be it at school or not...it's even hard for me to go up to family members, 'specially if I haven't seen them for over a month. ^^;;

Even friends at school.
I have this tendency to not talk to people unless they talk to me first. I say:
"If they want to talk to me, then, they'll come talk to me," and wait... x:
I even failed Speech, and people said it was sooo easy. D'X
It twas not! D<

However, I did enjoy performing in Choir, in Cabaret, two years straight. I always stood in front of the line. ^^
I just have confidence issues. :/
Lets see...it's like...if I am confident and know exactly what I have to do, I'll do it...in front of anyone. ^^
I hate going into things unprepared, even if it's only to say hi to someone I already know. I feel like I'll end up messing up or something....

Ok, so, other things about me. ^^
I am the oldest of now four children, and we are all of mixed African Amrican and Samoan background, though we don't really look it. I am seventeen years old, and often forget, accidently claiming that I am sixteen, seeing as how I only recently turned seventeen. I am a Libra, born October second.
People like to say I am too nice and too quiet, and I like to say, "Yes, I know. v.v;"
However, do have a friend tha knows that when I have to be, I will switch my personality back to that little ghetto girl, grabbin' her vaseline and snatchin' off her earrings. >w>
I just don't like when my friends get hurt. v.v;;
I am originally from Oakland California, downtown...yea, that downtown... >w>
You have no idea how many people don't believe me. ^^
I am, quote on quote from actually several people, "The whitest black girl" they know............. Yea.... >w>;

So that's a little about me. ^^; .]

Mods
Soon to be decided.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quote        

{Contests}

[--->As the subtitle states, this is where you, the fabulous people of Midorea who have come into this hangout and stuck around, get a chance at the gold and prizes through games and contests. Simple really, we come up with a certain contest, you enter, you win, you get a prize, nothing to it...or is there? You'll find out once we get one going. ^^ ]

[T]he Snug.
--Contests that won't be going anytime soon.
Page Peeks
--Page prizes=10s per every twelve pages to the last poster.

[T]he vanishing acts.
--Contests that won't be here for long.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 pm Reply with quote        

{The Lists}

[--->Many hangouts have the whole, Black and White lists deal. You may say I did this to conform, I say, "Sure, why not?" I find it helpful. So, which list would you like to be put on, and can you give good reason as to why you should be on it?]

Sweet ones:

Sour ones:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 pm Reply with quote        

{Links In & Out}

[---> Hehe,"you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours," is the subtitle, and is basicly what this post is about. If you're willing to, maybe we could link each other's threads? :3]

Links in:

Code:
[url=http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=7200&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/1264v8l.jpg[/img][/url]

Links out:
Boredom Chat
Chere and Rose's Chat thread. If you're bored, where is there a better place to post and chat? Hmm~? ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quote        

{Updates}

[--->Just a place to keep members and everyone else up to date with what's going on with this hangout. ^^
Here we'll post past events and such, as well as future plans.]

July 22nd} Midorean Addition of B&W Is Up. Ooh.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quote        

{Additional Info.}

[--->So, this is were additional informtion will go, that is, for Contests, Regulars, and all the extra tidbits that I didn't get to explaining too well. If you have more questions, you could always ask. ^^]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quote        

{Reserved}

[--->For Later Useage~<33]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:49 pm Reply with quote        

{Reserved}

[--->For Later Useage~<33]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:49 pm Reply with quote        
POEN!
I mean, Open. lmao. :3

Welcome~

><;

Hey!Replying. >.o
ecco

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:21 am Reply with quote        
Hey Kiro! :3

a lovely idea for a hangout ^-^ I hope some of the shy little lurkers will come and say hello... <3

im not really shy, well, not on the internet at least, but i like to chat with people ^3^ *wiggle*

kiroro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:48 am Reply with quote        
Hey Ecco~ :3
I'm glad you think so. ^^

I hope they do, a few came out before on my previous hangout... ><;

For me, shy-ness on the internet depends on how big a thread is. XD;;

Hey!Replying. >.o
ecco

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:50 am Reply with quote        
ohhh really? like if its already very big/popular you're less likely to venture in and post in it?

kiroro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 pm Reply with quote        
lol yes. ^^;

So I try, usually, so I don't chicken out, to post within the first few pages or else it's kinda hard for me to jump in. .-.
Sometimes I do and it just works out fine so I don't get why I still feel this way, but I just do. xD;

Hey!Replying. >.o
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
Truth be told, I have the same problem. On other sites, I was more likely to post in a thread if the page count was under ten.