Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Post new topic   Reply to topic { Sora's forever searching yaoi role play 1x1s thread }
Sora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:35 am Reply with quote        
    Welcome~!

This is pretty much my default RP search thread set up I use on a lot of sites, with minor changes each time.

I'm in search for a semi-literate/literate person to RP with me! I can do a few RPs at the same time, so no worries if a few people are asking at the same time. I won't ignore you or pick someone over the other. ^ ^; Long as I'm RPing with a nice literate person whose not someone who will bug/nag me to post and will be my friend also and not just only care about our RP. > w <

Contacts:

AIM: ask me
    MSN: ask me

Let me put up my other stuff first so ya'll can see what I do, my post samples, and all that other great stuff.

Sora

What I will Role Play

I am not doing any OC RPs. I'm only interested in the series what I have listed below. The character in bold is the character I'd like to play. If both bold, then that means I can play either one.

P a n d o r a . H e a r t s
    Oz x Gil ( young and 10 years later )

K u r o s h i t s u j i
    Ciel x Sebastian - I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS THE MOST

A x i s . P o w e r s . H e t a l i a
    America x England
    Russia x Lithuania

J u n j o u . R o m a n t i c a
    Misaki x Usagi-san
    Nowaki x Hiroki

K i n g d o m . H e a r t s
    Leon x Sora
    Sora x Roxas
    Axel x Roxas
    Riku x Sora
    Ventus x Roxas

S a i y u k i
    Son Goku x Cho Hakkai
    Son Goku x Sha Gojyo

D e a t h . N o t e
    Matsuda x L
    Matsuda x Light

Y u u g i o u
    Ryou x Bakura
    Yuugi x Atemu

D i g i m o n (01 & 02 only)
    Takeru x Daisuke
    Ken x Daisuke
    Takeru x Yamato

Sora

My Role Playing Guidelines

1. Try to post at least once a week. You don't need to post five seconds right after I do. If you end up doing that cause you're like that, then cool. But if you don't like being rushed, don't worry. Neither do I. Take your time. Just not FOREVER.

2. I like to get to know the person I'm RPing with. So feel free to add me and talk to me on AIM or MSN (if you have it) or in PMs.

3. If you have to leave on a trip or something big, just let me know you'll be gone so I don't have to worry if something bad happened to you or if you ditched the RP.

4. Please be a literate RPer. I'd love it a lot if you could match my post lengths.

5. I only do 1 x 1 RPs and I do them on the forum, sorry. I do not like RPing through PMs or other messengers. Besides. . you make currency when you post in the forums. 8D Why not RP there?

6. Don't be afraid to ask me questions about anything or have an idea for an RP and want to tell me. Go ahead and ask/tell me.

7. Do not nag/bug me to post. Seriously, I hate that. It makes the RP feel more like work or a chore instead of being fun like it should be. I won't nag at you either.

8. If you don't like the RP anymore and just want to end it where it is, just tell me. I will do the same for you.

9. Have fun.

Sora

Sample Posts

Here you'll find a thread I've set up to show you some post samples. This link is to a thread over on Gaia Online, when I set this up for my Gaia Online search thread awhile back.

Samples

Sora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:36 am Reply with quote        
    Genres And Pairings

This list applies for any AU's (Alternated Universe for anime / manga series) related RPs.

Arranged Marriage
    Stalker x Victim
    Model x Photographer
    Best friend x Best friend
    Best friend x Best friend's boyfriend
    Student x Teacher
    Bully x Bullied
    Younger brother x Older brother
    Good kid x Bad kid

Sora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:36 am Reply with quote        
    Some AU Ideas

If you don't like any of the ideas I have posted here, we can try and come up with something together instead.

(Yaoi) Love at first sight: A model is running late for work and on the way there, his brand new photographer, that he hasn't met run, runs into him on his way to his first day on the job. Both of them are unaware they will be working together until they both arrive at the building together. However, right away when they meet, the photographer feels something spark inside. Love? The model does not, but during the time spent with the photographer, something begins to build up inside.

(Yaoi) Over the internet: Two boys from two completely different countries have been IM buddies for what feels like forever. One day, one boy somehow is able to get plane tickets and travel over to where the other boy lives. Spending Summer Break over there, the two begin to fall in love with each other. More can be discussed on this with other ideas we have and want to fit into this plot.

(Yaoi) I am always watching you: version O1 For the longest time, he had always been watching him. When he left his house, when he walked to the store, when he went to school, even through the window he watched him carry out his normal routines. Even going as far as to sneaking into the stalked's room and watching him sleep. Then one night while the stalked is asleep, the stalker successfully kidnaps him and takes him away to his apartment, keeping him there.

version O2 The same goes on. Stalker watches the stalked, even going as far to sneak into his room at night to watch him sleep. But one night, the stalked ends up waking up and finding the stalker in his room. A series of shouts and fights happen after a small series of touching and kissing coming from the stalker. However that's as far as he gets before stalked's parents walk in and manage to pin him down and wait for the cops to show up. Years later, stalked is now going to his first year in college, finally beginning to get over that event. Little does he know, stalker is being released from prison, had finished school through a special jail system, and is going off to the college, the same one stalked is at. Stalker wants to start over, to not become like what he once was, but that proves to be hard to do when he finds out that stalked is his college room mate.

(Yaoi) The doctor is in: After a horrible murder of his parents, the patient is sent to a mental hospital for the labeled "insane" people to recover. The few doctors he had before hand gave up soon after they couldn't get through to him and finally, our main doctor arrives. He doesn't seem so easily giving up as the others had been. Along the lines, doctor and patient began to grow close, closer than a doctor and patient should.

Sora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:37 am Reply with quote        
    The search thread is now open to the public. Hope to find a few people willing to do some 1x1s with me.

kiroro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
>cough<
Ahllo~ :3

I would love to Rp with you~
The Older bro. x Younger bro. pairing caught my attention. >coughcough<

Hey!Replying. >.o
Sora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, hello. XD

Nice. :3 Did you see any pairings above that the younger brother x older brother genre could work with? I'm not doing OC RPs. ^ ^;
kiroro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:54 am Reply with quote        
Well, none of the pairings that you made that I know of are brothers? XD;

Hey!Replying. >.o
Sora

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quote        
Do you know Digimon? xD;; Takeru and Yamato are younger and older brothers. Takeru = T.K. Yamato = Matt.

Sorry, I got so used to using their Japanese names.
kiroro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:43 pm Reply with quote        
Oh I know them, I do.

I don't believe I'd be able to play them well enough though, they wouldn't be like themselves at all.

Hey!Replying. >.o
Sora

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quote        
Oh. xD;
Who do you think you can play up there that isn't in bold?
kiroro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:04 pm Reply with quote        
I guess I can't play with you since I'd be horrible at all those characters up there. ^^;
Sorry for wasting you time then. ><

Hey!Replying. >.o
Sora

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:50 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, okay.
It's no worries. xD; Hope you have better luck with finding someone to RP with.