Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 43, 44, 45  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. CrazyMuch's Lotus Festival Hangout
crazymuch

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
that's how I found you. an add. I can't remember to save my life where I was when I saw the add though ...

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
-tackles Chu and Crazy-

I don't think I would've joined Mido at first if it wasn't for this event last year. Or at least stayed here.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
kiroro

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quote        
Yea, I joined back in october thanks to someone advertising it in their Roli siggy lol.

Hey!Replying. >.o
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quote        
*is tackled* @_@ Hi, Ace!

Two places I hear about are pixeljoint and... mangabullet, I think. I was referred by someone early on; I stuck around mainly because of Cat. She's a great admin.

Maeve

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quote        
*tackles-climbs Ace*

I joined during winter event in '08, though the lotus festival last year is really what made me come back to this place, and leave all the other sites I was on and that were annoying me.
Hopefully we'll get some more members this year too ^^

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
The event is what hooked my interest, and everybody here got me to stay. I was looking at my friends Tegaki E page when I saw an ad. Only time I've ever been to that site, actually. xD

Hallo Chewy~! And Maeve!

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
I do want some good new members. <3 It's just too bad that I'm getting less and less time to come online. Stupid... growing up. >_>

crazymuch

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quote        
*tackled* OOOPH!

it might have been pixeljoint ... I love pixels but it was a place I'd never been to before and haven't been back ...

well, I still go to Menewsha every now and then. but it seems like it's members are becoming increasingly inactive. I mostly go there now for the dragon cave addicts thread.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
I've heard of menewsha; never joined though. I'm a member on just a few. ^^;

I think we have a dragon cave anonymous thread... *goes to look*

crazymuch

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quote        
oh, I imagine we do.

Menewsha isn't so bad. of course, the greedy bug is starting to show up there. stuff that used to be sold reasonably, like the monthly contribution items, and now being sold twice or even three times as much between users. it's very disappointing to me.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quote        
As far as avatar sites, Midorea is my only. Bouncy Heart

We do, Chu.

crazymuch

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
I tell you what, the only thing I'd like to change about Mido right now, is the age of my avatar! Laugh it's weird being 35 years old but your avatar is only 16! Sweat

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
I'm sure inflation has something else to do with it though. But yeah, most avatar sites have the problem of greedy or conceited users. :/

And yeah, I found it. XD

crazymuch

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quote        
you did! cool beans!

my dog, I swear, he can sleep all day and still make the most exhausted expressions and poses. he just sat up on the couch like people, stretched, and mooshed the side of his face into the back of the couch and looked at me. like I'm dumb, I know he sleeps all the time! nerd dog.

stupid inflation. if a monthly contribution item in February costs 700 coins for a pair, in May the current CIs should also be 700 coins not no darn 1,500! I understand the Feb. ones being worth more, but the current ones? it's this point in time that chat sites lose interest for me.

EDIT:
are we supposed to get to do anything with the lotus flower in the event shop? I bought it and it shows in my inventory, but that's it.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:26 pm Reply with quote        
do do doop.
Hello again?

Hey!Replying. >.o
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 43, 44, 45  Next