Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96, 97  Next
kiroro

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
Oh yes, I've noticed that also lol.

Well thank you. ^^

It's nice to see so many new faces recently. o.o;

Hey!Replying. >.o
Megami Rizu

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:57 pm Reply with quote        
I blame Elata for me being here. Just in case, I break something. ^_^

>.> Not that I would... I am a halfway good girl. I think.

I think the main thing I'm working on saving up for is an item I haven't seen for sale on here. The purple butterfly wings, what is their name again... *has a bad memory with things* Arctis something...

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:00 pm Reply with quote        
Who? lol. Oh! You mean to Mido! Ah, alright. ^^
Well it's still so nice, doesn't matter who's brought who~

I'm a pretty good girl. >>;
lol

Oh, I know what wings you're talking about. I could have sworn I saw someone selling them, but maybe they already sold it. ><;

Hey!Replying. >.o
Megami Rizu

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:06 pm Reply with quote        
I know. I'm really enjoying my time here. Everyone is nice and I like how you don't have like a million people on at one time. Makes it easy for me to keep up with things.

Being a good girl is the way to be. I just claim to be halfway good because then no one is surprised if I make the random mistake.

Well, I'm going to put off searching until I get closer to the price given for them. Not sure if anyone would be wanting to hold something for me when I can't give a definite time for being able to pay for it. And I don't want to prevent someone else from getting the item if they have the silver needed.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
Yea, I kinda like that, I kinda don't. Makes things go kinda slow and sometimes you may even come on and be the only one online. XD
That's happened to me quite a bit. ^^;

Ah.

Ah, yea, I know what you mean, but still. o:

Hey!Replying. >.o
Megami Rizu

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
Yep, the slow part is a minus with things. And I've come on a few times myself and been the only one on.

I can be too nice for my own good, I guess. I did a quick glance and just on the first page did I find one seller but I believe someone else plans on buying it. But now I know roughly how much to save up.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
Yea. lol

Ah, really? I am also. XD
I won't post or ask if I suspect someone else is wanting it either, I always check before posting, or I try to. Sometimes it's a little confusing on just what evveryone is after lol.

Hey!Replying. >.o
Megami Rizu

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
It is confusing. Especially if they don't have a quest thing or never commented on wanting something beforehand. But I have had it where I saved up and got something for a friend on another forum to give to her as a gift just to find out she went ahead and got it herself before I could give the thing to her.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
Aww. D:
I'm always worried about that when I want to give gifts to people. XD;

Hey!Replying. >.o
Megami Rizu

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
I wasn't worried because I had thought she was saving up for something else. Something more expensive. >.<; But the good part was it was something I didn't have so I kept it. I won't tell her that it was bought for her though. I'm afraid she'll feel bad and I don't want that to happen.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:41 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, I thought you had already given it to her. o:
I see, I see. XD

Hey!Replying. >.o
Megami Rizu

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:49 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I was planning on giving it to her when a friend and I had gotten everything else we were going to give her. And the girl doesn't know that she's going to become a victim of a mass gift bomb. xD

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quote        
OOooh, that would have been so cool. XD

Hey!Replying. >.o
Megami Rizu

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:18 pm Reply with quote        
*nods* I always have more fun giving to others than receiving gifts.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quote        
me too. especially if I can afford to give because then I can give away even nicer things!

although, I admit, when it comes to Christmas and my birthday I do like to give at least as thoughtful as I receive. I am greedy like that Wink