Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Winter Solstice Roleplay '09! - UPDATE: 1st post
I walk with Time

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quote        
The longer Luna lay curled by the gate, the colder it got. She whispered a warmth spell to herself and instantly felt her body warm up. With that done, she soon fell asleep.

*is sad and alone*
#2376 & the Midorean Ninja! Beware! ^^
I walk with Time on Roliana
ThePhoenixUnchained on Gaia
<Midorea's Most Insane!
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:15 am Reply with quote        
Seeing that Irenia was busy with something, probably with the kitten she had found, Maeve turned her attention back to the bartender. "We'll take it," she said with a smile, happy to have found a place so quickly. "How much?" she asked, taking a small bag of coins out of her bag. "100 silver per night, ma'am. It comes with a free meal per day," the ice dragon man said. Maeve paid him in advance for a couple nights, thanking him as he handed her the key to their room.

The girl then walked back closer to her friend, handing her a double of the key. "Room 33," she said, looking at the number written on the silver key. "I'll go see what it's like, ok? And then maybe we can go take another look around the town." She turned around and headed for the stairs, quickly reaching the second floor. Passing through the hall, she looked at the doors, trying to find her room. Reaching the end of the hall, she finally found the good door and opened it. The room was nice, not really big, but with two beds, a small tables with two chairs and a wardrobe to place their items in. A small door just beside the entry leaded to a bathroom equipped with everything you could have expected to see there. Everything, except the furnitures, appeared to be made of ice and snow, though it didn't felt cold to the touch.

"Some ice dragon magic, probably," Maeve thought as she entered the room, closing the door behind her. She dropped her bag on the bed, soon laying right beside it. Having a good bed to sleep into would be nice, but right now, she mostly wanted to go out once more and explore the town. She sat up and grabbed her bag, looking for warmer clothes. Sure, she had put her sweater on earlier, but it still wasn't much in this harsh climate. She found a pair of insulated pants, a warm pair of wool socks, a scarf and gloves. "Should be ok," she thought, quickly putting on her newly-found clothes. She then took a second to look herself in the mirror hanging inside the wardrobe's door, replacing her hair rapidly. She grabbed her back, placing her old clothes neatly on her bed, and exited the room, locking the door behind her.

Maeve got down the stairs and into the main room of the inn, looking for Irenia.

lyte

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quote        
Irania listened intently to the conversation Maeve was having with the bartender. 'A good, fair price.' she thought. Watching as Maeve walked up the stairs after handing her a duplicate of the silver key she held. 'I really hope that the room is decent. It would be a pity to waste our money on a lying bartender and an indecent room.' She walked over to the bar, and asked a kindly looking old lady with an apron bustling out of the kitchen with her arms full of food if she could have some milk for the kitten, showing it to her. "Yes, just head into the kitchen and ask a tall, red eyed man for a bottle full of warm milk, okay?" she replied smoothly, speeding off to a full table to deliver her food. I walked into the kitchen, and was surrounded by deep, warm smells and shining metal pots and pans. Ice Dragons walked quickly around me, giving me looks of minor irritance for disrupting their work. Finally, I spotted the man that the lady had described and fought my way through the crowd of cooks toward him. "May I have a bottle of warm milk, if you please?" I asked, holding the kitten (which I had named Lorin on a whim) to him. "Why, you may young lady. Now stay here and let me just..." he walked off into the crowd. I waited for a minute or to until he came back. Handing me a warm bottle and a blanket, I nodded "Thank you for going out of your way!" I said happily "I really didn't need the blanket, you know." "Oh, but you did. Or, well, the kitten did. Have a great stay here!" he said kindly, noticing Lorin's shivering. I left the kitchen and sat down at a table near the fire, wrapping Lorin in the blanket and easing the bottle into his mouth. He suckled the tip eagerly as Maeve walked down the stairs, scanning the room.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quote        
Noticing Irenia at a table beside the fireplace, Maeve walked toward her, sitting down on a chair beside her. "Seems like this little guy will be fine tonight," she said, looking at the kitten snuggling in his blanket and enjoying his milk. "And the room is fine," she added, bringing her attention back on Irenia. "It's not really big, but warm and nice, so it should be ok."

As they were talking, a young ice dragon man, a waiter probably, walked up to their table. "Can I bring you anything?" he asked nicely. "Hmm, I would like a mug of warm cocoa, and some soup and bread, please," Maeve said with a smile, and waited for Irenia to order her things.

lyte

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
Irenia saw the young Ice Dragon walk up to the table, and as Maeve ordered her things, she stroked Lorin. The dragon turned to her as she decided. "May I have a hot cocoa as well, a couple of chunks of bread, and a few slices of he roast I saw in the kitchen?" he nodded and walked away. "I named him Lorin. How do you like it?" she asked Maeve.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quote        
"It's a pretty name," Maeve said as the waiter returned to the kitchen with a nod. "I wonder how he ended up there, though. I mean, he's so small and young, he couldn't have ventured far by himself."

Soon, the ice dragon waiter came back with a large platter covered with plates and mugs. "Here you go," he said, placing the girl's plates in front of them, along with their smoking mugs. "Hope you will enjoy it," he said before leaving them.

Maeve grabbed a piece of warm bread and started eating, wondering what to do next.

lyte

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
"Maybe his owner abandoned him by the inn. Although I couldn't see how crime could thrive in a city such as this. Everybody is so kind. I suppose anything is possible." Irenia said as she opened the bottle, dipped a few crumbs of bread into it, and fed the soaked bread to Lorin. Loading her own plate once she was done feeding Lorin, she ate the food ravenously. "I can't believe I could actually survive without having a meal for this long! I could never have don it in my old life..." she murmured, a shy tear slipping down her cheek from the memories. Turning her attention to Lorin, she fed him more milk soaked bread.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quote        
Luna blinked her eyes a few times to get the ice crystals off of her eyelids. She yawned, her fangs glistening in the twilight. She stood up and stretched like a cat. A few people walking by were startled at the sudden movements in the shadows and she silently to herself, standing up to her full wolf size and shook the snow off of her back. She didn't bother to change back into human form, but stood by a nearby building watching the people. She folded her wings to her back and sat, her tail swishing on the snow dusted ground.

*is sad and alone*
<Midorea's Most Insane!
Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quote        
Minh was walking around the city for 15 minutes or so, and then decided to not walk around the city anymore because of the busy crowds that were walking around everywhere. He didn't want to risk the chance of spilling his warm cup of hot chocolate that was around now half-empty. He started to remember the conversation between him and his sister about how slow he would eat and drink. He started to head out of the city area to be around the area of the city outskirts. Minh was simply amazed around the area when he arrived to his destination. There was snow practically everywhere!
"This... is amazing! All of the snow is glistening so nicely! This is such an amazing sight!" Minh exclaimed in such awe, "I wish she was here, she would love it too." He smiled happily to himself.

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
I walk with Time

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
Luna watched a young man walk out of the city gates. She stood up and followed him. She had nothing to do, so she decided to see what another Midorean was up to, for he was a Midorean from the lack of blue tinted skin. She walked up behind him and when he turned it looked as if she'd just apeared out of the snow. She sat down beside him, still in wolf form and waited for him to say something.

*is sad and alone*
<Midorea's Most Insane!
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
"Maybe," Maeve said, looking at the kitten once more. She doubted any ice dragons would have left the poor little thing alone in this freezing climate, but then again, there were many people around with the solstice celebration, and probably a couple of less sympathetic ones too. She ate quickly, her stomach growling for food. Apparently, a cinnamon roll wasn't enough to carry her through the day, especially in the cold temperature.

"What do you mean 'survive without a meal for this long'?" she asked Irenia, lifting her head from her now half-emptied bowl of soup and looking at the girl sitting in front of her.

Eimara Hielo
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
Eimara leaned against a snow capped rock a few miles outside of the city, idly staring into the sky as she kicked the snow at her feet. With a sigh, she drew swirls with her blue tipped finger in the snow on the rock and pulled a stray strand of hair from her face. She closed her eyes and stood straight, circling the rock before deciding to sit on the place that she had just doodled on.
lyte

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quote        
Irenia looked up from the pieces of roast lamb that she had been devouring. "This, besides my cinnamon roll, is my first meal since I left. Seven days ago. All I had was water." she shrugged "I didn't feel that bad...at the time. Now I'm starved!" she laughed cheerily, all the while feeding Lorin calmly, keeping her attention on him. She looked up. "So how do you like the food? I think that it's absolutely delicious, honestly. I had a little excursion into the kitchen to get Lorin this milk and his blanket.," she said, laughing "you want to hear about it?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:18 pm Reply with quote        
Well! If he's not going to pay attention, I'll go for a run, Luna thought and shot off, leaving the male standing there. After a few minutes of hard sprinting, Luna skidded to a stop, causing a wave of snow. There were large rocks everywhere, so she jumped up onto the nearest one and looked out in the direction that she'd just come from. She could see the City as just a miniscule glint in the far distance. She looked about her, taking in her suroundings. Then she caught a glimpse of something on another rock out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head towards the object, and saw that it was a girl, An Ice Dragon too, Luna thought as she noticed the blue on her skin. The girl had on a light blue dress and a long cape and her silver hair was in an updue, and she was doodling in the snow on the rock.

*is sad and alone*
<Midorea's Most Insane!
applejuice81

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
AJ decides to go back her cave for the night. She has done alot of looking. she saw a couple places that she like to come back to. Making a mental list of the places she wants and needs to go, AJ walks out of the city and makes her way to the cave. Along the way, her mind drifts to Diva. She can't help thinking that she is a strange creature. AJ is sure there is more to Diva then meets the eye. AJ looking head sees a figure in the distance and what looks to be above looking over everything. As she comes closer she realizes the figure is a girl, wearing a blueish dress and cloak. It looks like she doodling in the snow and thinking. AJ not wanting to disturb her just gives a little wave and continues on her way. Not far from the cave, AJ is thinking about the girl, who she is and what was she doing up there. Still thinking, she unravels the spell and steps in the cave.

"You had company today."

AJ hears this and jumps about 5-10ft, since she was not paying attention. leaning against the cave wall, she holds her hand over her heart and takes deep breathes the steady herself. Looking around she sees no one then in the dark part she sees a flash of blue. Hearing laughter, she watches as Diva walks out to the darkness.

"AJ, you need not be afraid. I will not harm you." Diva said.

AJ has at this point slide down the wall and now sits on the floor with her legs straight out in front of her. Looks at Diva with shock on her face. AJ starts asking questions. "What are you? Am I just hearing you? How did you know my name? And what do you mean I- No, not yet." AJ rest her head against the wall.

Diva looks at AJ then at the cave opening with a look that seems to say she is concentrating. Now looking back at AJ, Diva says, "So you know who I'm talking about." AJ nods, "Yes." "Ok, we'll get to that in abit. First I going to answer your questions. I am an Ultimate, a magical creature, the most powerful one and a shifter. I can only shift in to 3 things. You see my current form but it is not my real form, that is the dragon, which I don't use often, only in dire need. And the final is a tattoo. I can only do that when I have bonded with a person. And we have been bonded." AJ says a shocked,"What? How is-" "I know what your thinking but it does happen and apparently it happen when we first meet and you slept. That is how I knew your name. I was able to see memories of the past. Now I have a few questions about you." Diva says.

"Ok, shoot." says AJ.

"From what I saw, you were an orphanage but you were alone. Wheres your sister?" Diva asks. AJ says, "What sister? I don't have one." Diva looks at AJ and says, "Yes, you do along with a brother. The three of you are triplets." "Why don't I remember them?" asks AJ. "Because you and your sister had to separated from your brother at birth. There were too many threats do to a prophecy or destiny that foretell the coming of you three. So you and your sister were sent to a different world with a couple who were to be your guardians. It seems that around your 5th birthday something happened. That is the only thing I can't see but from what you tell I believe that you and your sister where found and your guardians were killed but you were protected somehow and your sister taken. I think I'll stop there. Its alot to take in so we sleep and talk more in the morning." explains Diva. "Oh by the way, your sister does not know where our hide away is. I tricked her in thinking it was closer to the city."

"O thanks." AJ says. As she gets ready for some slept her mind is full of thoughts and what does it all mean. She knows that there is more to the story. She has get in to her blankets. She now is staring at the sky thinking and wondering. She feels Diva crawl into the blankets and is comforted by her presence.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next