Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
Basic newbie here. Um, I don't totally understand what I'm doing quite yet, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon! In the meantime, come and chat with me. c:
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome to the site! If you're confused, you can check out the newcomers help center. You can also get a welcome package from there. It's the thread at the top of this forum written by the user Usagi.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask them. ^^

Kail_Thander

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
Howdy! Hope you like it here. An event is going on so if you need any help don't be afraid to ask! :3
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks, Chu! It looks like I need to make a few new posts in order to get a newbie package. I'm just trying to get a hang of the battle system now, that's all.

Yeah, I don't really understand what's going on with the event. I get that, if you post, you get petals, but that's about it. What are the petals used for?
Kail_Thander

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
You can trade in the petals at the event shop and get elements. 100 petals = 1 element. Once you get ten of a certain type of element you can then turn that in for a flower.
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:31 pm Reply with quote        
Ahhhhh, that makes sense. Is the only way to gain petals via posting?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
You can purchase raw elements with Petals at the Event Shop here:

http://midorea.com/adr_shops.php?mode=view_store&shop_id=22

Or, you can get raw elements by defeating Earth, Fire, Water, or Wind elemental monsters in the battle system.

You then take those Elements to the NPCs in the Hanamichi zone. You get there by going to the Explore page (link under the Midorea banner at the top of every page) and clicking on Hanamichi. You click on the characters on that page and begin their quests. When you finish, you'll get the Event Items.

EDIT: Sorry, posted too slow. ^^; You get Petals by posting or finding Lotus Flowers by browsing threads. Then you can go to your inventory and "Use" Lotus Flowers to count the Petals and add them to your account. That also helps us get an unlockable pose on one of the flowers. The more petals that you earn from flowers, the closer we get!

Kail_Thander

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
You can post and if you battle monsters in the battle arena sometimes they drop certain elements as well. I find that way to be the fastest. Here is the link to the even page. If you click on the pictures I'm sure it can explain it better than I could.

http://midorea.com/lotus_festival.php
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
One more question, just because I'm a little confused.

I was just checking out the other forums and I found a pink flower? I'm not quite sure what it does.
Kail_Thander

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
Oh yes. If you go into your inventory and click on the box next to it and then click use it will then count the petals on the flower. Its just a drop that gets you more petals. I think you can also just use the item on your avatar if you don't want to count them.
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:38 pm Reply with quote        
Ahhh, okay. I think that clears up the majority of my questions! Thanks, guys. c:
Kail_Thander

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:39 pm Reply with quote        
No problem:3 If you think of any later don't be afraid to ask.
Amarvelous

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:59 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, I thought of another question.

Does the event run UNTIL tomorrow, or THROUGH tomorrow?

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:04 pm Reply with quote        
Should run through. I'll talk to Cat though and get back to you. If you don't have an answer tonight, ask me again cuz I probably forgot. xP

Amarvelous

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:05 pm Reply with quote        
Okay~ I'm just curious, because I really want to get all the items, but I'm only at about 600 petals right now. The more time, the better! |D