Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic The Legend of Korra (Anyone Else Loving Book 4?)
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
Did you guys all watch the finale yet?

Also, how would a spin off spoof with Varrick work? What are your thoughts for it?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:26 pm Reply with quote        
Saygen40 wrote:
Did you guys all watch the finale yet?

Also, how would a spin off spoof with Varrick work? What are your thoughts for it?

I did. KORRASAMI!!!!!

I am so happy!

They should do a spin off with both of them! Smile
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
I gotta admit, I'm usually good at spotting the impending relationships, but I did not see that one coming. All my friends were like "They'll totally end up together! There are hints to it everywhere!" while I can't get past all the evidence suggesting they're finally becoming friends.

Don't get me wrong, I love that those to ended up together. There just wasn't enough evidence for me. That's what happens when a Nickelodeon show tries to be bold, I guess.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:38 pm Reply with quote        
Saygen40 wrote:
I gotta admit, I'm usually good at spotting the impending relationships, but I did not see that one coming. All my friends were like "They'll totally end up together! There are hints to it everywhere!" while I can't get past all the evidence suggesting they're finally becoming friends.

Don't get me wrong, I love that those to ended up together. There just wasn't enough evidence for me. That's what happens when a Nickelodeon show tries to be bold, I guess.

I have been shipping it since book 1.

Anyhow, here's all the proof you may need. Smile

http://bryankonietzko.tumblr.com/post/105916338157/korrasami-is-canon-you-can-celebrate-it-embrace

^ Written by Mike and Byran.^
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
Mmm, they approached it in the way Hayao Miyazaki addresses love relationships. That makes more sense.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
Saygen40 wrote:
Mmm, they approached it in the way Hayao Miyazaki addresses love relationships. That makes more sense.

They did...

And if you don't like it, that's fine...

It's cannon, however. Smile

P.s. I am sorry if this came off rude, but I have run into people who aren't so happy about it...
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
No worries. I already stated this.

"Don't get me wrong, I love that those to ended up together."

Just because I'm saying that I don't understand their evidence doesn't mean I'm a hater.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:47 pm Reply with quote        
Saygen40 wrote:
No worries. I already stated this.

"Don't get me wrong, I love that those to ended up together."

Just because I'm saying that I don't understand their evidence doesn't mean I'm a hater.

Okay, awesome. Sorry, I have had people go: "I think they're sisters!

And I just want to yell at them. Which isn't nice. Sorry about that and I am so happy too!

(Does this mean that Jetko is possible now too?) Heh.