Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 167, 168, 169 ... 179, 180, 181  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic The Guild of Midorean Role-Players: Freshly moved!

If a role-play day was planned, what day would be the best for you to participate?
See the "Upcoming Event" post to learn about role-play day.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Monday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tuesday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wednesday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Thursday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Friday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Saturday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sunday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Friday night/ Saturday/ Sunday (i.e week-end)
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Any day is fine for me, or it depends of my schedule, or any other "I'm not sure/won't join anyway" answer.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Atraea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:25 pm Reply with quote        
RELEVANT.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:24 pm Reply with quote        
Keylaleigh wrote:
Y'know... I think they should make a switch that keeps a person from going on fun sites while doing research.

Oh god yes! I don't know how much time I've wasted recently on fun site... Duh
*feels lame suddenly*

*goes to put Atraea's link in the Library*

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:11 am Reply with quote        
I follow that blog.

Kuma

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:25 am Reply with quote        
... which reminds me I should update the library with all the other useful - and not so useful - links I've collected.
Strangely I thought I had done that a while ago... *makes angry eyes at possible rollback*

So guys, I guess we can start talking about role-play again. Anything you would like to see happening in a not so distant future (possible revival of one or more games, new ideas, etc.)?

I was thinking about cleaning the recently-created-but-now-a-bit-dead games from the players that aren't around anymore and trying to start the story where it was left... or almost. Mostly talking about Frisky&Bob and the steampunk games here, since it wouldn't be too complicated to accomodate the change to a smaller group. Anyone would be interested in a revival of those?
And also maybe turning some really old games into private role-plays for small groups so that the story can move... I was going to say faster, but having a story that moves here would already be a good thing. Duh
Thinking about the Chronicles (Dorgnad and Monster School), plus maybe that Roads of Fate game that never really started. They're the kind of games that would work well with a small group of active-ish players (3-4 people or so, posting every day or almost).

Of course none of that will happen until I finish school (3 weeks or so), but if some people are interested, I could start working on some things (at least PMing ancient members to see if they are still around and stll want to play, etc.).
Sorry for any typo and sentences that make no sense, I'm just writing this quickly while I'm at school waiting for the next class to start.

Art by Boku wa Kuma
Atraea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:47 pm Reply with quote        
I liked where the Steampunk RP was going, it just got sidetracked. I'd say start over, but it's not really necessary since it's so short to begin with...maybe just get a consensus of who wants to come back, and those who don't just get retconned?

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:05 pm Reply with quote        
I would definitely like to see a revival of the Mutant and Monster roleplays.

I had been thinking of doing a revamp of my own roleplay, but due to the current activity of the site, I'd put it back on the backburner. There would be a few things that would be tweeked if such an overhaul happened. Mumblemumblemumble....

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Kuma

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 pm Reply with quote        
Gosh, getting used to a new keyboard is hard! Duh

Hm, right, anyway... Embarrassed
Good then, I'll start to work on a few things soon. Mostly PMing people to see who is interested in coming back (and/or just still checking Midorea).

I kinda was thinking about the Mutant and Steampunk games since they had just started when they died, so simply cleaning them from the disappeared players and making a few little adjustments to the story to accommodate the changes in players should be enough to make them move again (plus obviously some participation from myself and the interested players). Hopefully. Which also means I won't have to re-rewrite them from scratches and all... Hai

The Monster games is one of my favorite, but yeah, it'd need some rewriting to work correctly. That's kinda why I was thinking about turning it into a private games, with only a few active players, so that I could shape the world and all the extra info while we play instead of having to build everything in a secret corner for years. Since the "teams" were already a part of the game, we could focus mainly on one team, or something like that... but yeah, I'll have to think about this one anyway. Wink

Yeah, the low activity thing is bugging me a bit, which is why I was thinking of making small group private games with some role-plays. Then again, since I'm guessing the games will only restart in June or so, maybe some people will be free from school and such and they'll come back... or maybe not, since we just didn't have many role-players in the first place.

Art by Boku wa Kuma
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:03 am Reply with quote        
*blows in vuvuzela of DOOM*
((Well, yes, I still have that around. Hai))

Good morning people!

So, apparently I have some free time this morning. Yay for the family car needing a whole bunch of work that will take more time than planned! So I'll try to do some work on the guild and games...
I've updated the library with a few links I got bookmarked. I'll add more later, but feel free to share some Wink

Oh, also, I just realized the guild is almost 2 years old, and we just got over the 2500 posts mark. Maybe we should do a little something to celebrate? Although I guess I should concentrate on the games right now...
<.<
>.>
*goes to plot secret stuff*

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:54 am Reply with quote        
Well, I'll be able to start posting, since the summer is pretty much here for me (three more classes and I'm DONE) and I'll be on the computer more often.

Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:03 am Reply with quote        
Good for you! Happy

Technically I only have 11 days left of school, but like, 1 giant exam + 5 projects left, each of them worth 40% of their course's note... So yeah, lots of important stuff to do.

... but then I'll be able to do other stuff!!! Hai

Maeve

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:16 am Reply with quote        
I'm extending the contest deadline to... May 31st. Just in case anyone wanted to participate.

Also, if you haven't seen it, the Steampunk game is now officially alive again... or at least it will be when other people start posting in it.

And... ugh, I wanted to say something else but forgot what it was... Duh

Oh, right, it's not what I was thinking about, but would anyone be interested in doing something with the old monster school game? Or any other game?

Tsemara

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
I'm totally interested in doing something with the Monster School game. And the Mutant Game. And my game. And... heck. I just really want to play something with the cool kids again.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Atraea

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:37 am Reply with quote        
I'm ON A BOAT.

Well, right now I'm in the hotel, but I will be on a boat soon. I get back next Thursday, so I'll be free to start posting then!

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, have fun Atraea! ^^

Well, my priority was to restart the steampunk game, since it was the easiest to, well, restart. Although, I kinda find the current state of the forum a bit sad, and keeping one or two more games going at the same time shouldn't be a problem, so I was wondering what people would like to see.

*goes to plot secret stuff*

Fawn Silvermist

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:48 pm Reply with quote        
Username: Fawn Silvermist
Nickname(s): IRL: Nessie, nessa, nessa-ness Here: Call me anything, as long as I know it's me.
Sex: Femme
Race: Human :V
Skills: Able to roleplay at all levels, but preferring semi-literate to literate. I can read minimal French, Latin, and Spanish
Interests: I'm nearly obsessed with wings and the imagined feeling of flight, just so you know. Other than that I can't think of anything.
My Characters: too many to count with none definitely set down in a character sheet anywhere. I would have them on deviantart but I boycotted that site.
Looking for: RP of any sort. I'm just looking to get rping again. It's been a while since I was able and miss it, but may understandably be a touch rusty because of how long I haven't been rping for.
Way(s) to contact you: Pm me here, on Soliaonline at Fawn Silvermist, on gaiaonline at Madame Scarlett, on vdex.net at Ranger.

I felt this thing I can't replace
When everyone was working for this goal
All the children left without a trace
Only to come back as pure as gold
To recite this all

"Hey oh
Here I am
And here we go
Life is waiting to begin."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 167, 168, 169 ... 179, 180, 181  Next