Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. More hair colors?
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 pm Reply with quote        
    Okay. So, this isn't a desperate OMG WE NEED THIS IMPLEMENTED RIGHT NOW and it's entirely possible that it's been suggested and I really just need to do my research first...

But...

Perhaps, when you get some time, it would be possible to add in additional hair colors? Specifically, I was thinking about a natural red. We have orange and fire engine red, but nothing to go about as a ginger.

Think something more coppery, a cross between our current brown and red and orange.

As well, so it's not all about what I want, dark blue, green and purple could be nice. We haven't got a yellow (Not to be confused with blond) either.

Just a suggestion. n_n I really love ginger hair. xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
When we start working on adding more colors, we'll also add more colors for the hair as well.
A ginger color sounds lovely though. I don't know why we don't have more natural colors like that. xD

So yeah, we'll definitely keep this in mind! ^^

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Squid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
    Haha. Yeah, I was kind of wondering why there weren't more natural colors myself, but then I thought "Well, maybe ice blue and neon pink are natural in Mido!"

xD

Glad to have my suggestions smiled upon. I'm always worried everyone will be all "THAT'S STUPID GO AWAY SQUID" xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:34 pm Reply with quote        
THAT'S STUPID GO AWAY SQUID

I would personally love ginger hair. And dirty blond (a mix between the current blond and brown).

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:37 pm Reply with quote        
I would just love more natural colors in general. ^^;; Especially like a really dark brown or somethin'. Because that's my hair color and my little sister likes to make people with MAD and I want her to stop whining about how she can't make me. >> But yeah, ginger hair would also be love. And dirty blonde. <3

ILU SQUID. DON'T LISTEN TO CHEWY AND HER MEANIE...NESS.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:46 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, we really need dark brown. And I'd love to see that new red in the hairs, but I still love the really bright one.

And also, there's a 'Razor Cut Pink' and a 'Razor Cut Light Pink' in the shops, both exactly the same Neutral

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:31 am Reply with quote        
They aren't the same, I think someone just made a mistake with that one and with the spiky tail pink. Click on the little "info" button right under it and you'll see what it really looks like.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, ok, I see. gerk your font is hard to read, Ace Dx