Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Tsemara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quote        
Quote:
Tamara was carefully watching Haw's interactions with her cat. He had meant to attack her carpet earlier, and had aggravated Greymalkin without meaning to. At least, she was going to give him the benefit of the doubt on that one. The strange sound the chimera child made confused her. She considered pulling the content feline away from the mutant. But there was nothing in the childs' body language that gave her more reason to worry.

As preoccupied as she was, she didn't notice Squee investigating her injured hand. His initial lick threw a red flag up in her mind. She looked over at the fish boy. Tam made a strangled sound and pulled her hand away, in shock. Was he actually drinking her blood? Holy sn-, "No!" Tamara scolded, standing up. The woman couldn't think of anything more intelligent to say at that point. She went to the sink to tend to her hand. As she finished wrapping her fingers, Tam looked at Squee. "You can't do that. It's not.. good.. for you." She wasn't sure about that last one. Maybe it was?

"Just, mmmm, drink some water and sit still. I'm going to check Haw's tag. I want to see if I can get if off him without hurting him," Tamara sighed.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:41 pm Reply with quote        
Quote:
Haw looked up at mention of itself from the caretaker, then continued to pet the cat roughly, trying to be gentle. It wasn't the most talented at this, but this cat didn't seem to mind. Haw rather liked the fuzzy warm thing. Leaning down, it rubbed its face against the cat's side. It wiggled its nose happily.

Squee could still taste the delicious blood, but nodded when told to get a drink. He looked around, confused as to how to go about doing that. He had seen thing in the sink produce water... So he climbed up and turned on the knob on the left, then stuck his beak in, only to find it was hot. He backed away and blinked. Why was this water hot?

Tsemara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quote        
Quote:
Shrodinger turned to rub his head on Haw. The cat seemed to be enjoying the attention the strange thing was giving him. After a couple of seconds, the feline flopped over onto his side. The linoleum wasn't the most comfortable spot to rest, but he wasn't going anywhere any time soon. And the door was closed.

Tamara had only begun to look over Haw's tag when she noticed Squees' drinking methods. She sighed and moved back to the sink. She turned the water off, wondering how whomever had the children previous to her managed not to go insane. Though, she did wonder the level of sanily for anyone choosing to live in a lab.

The woman gave Squee a little demonstration between the hot and cool nobs on her sink. Then, she took the cup that rested on the counter and filled it with the cooler water. "Here. Drink this," she said gently. Tam leaned on the sink, feeling something that didn't belong. Looking down, she saw Squees' tag. After some careful exploration, and experimentation she believed that she had found a way to remove it from Haw's ear.

She moved back to where Haw and Shrodinger were. Tam knelt down do bring her closer to the mutants' eye, or in this case ear, level. "Haw, I'm going to need you to hold still. I'm going to try to take your tag off." She held her empty hands up, partially to show that she wasn't holding anything threatning. The rest of her reasoning was that she wasn't sure if he would appreciate her getting so close.

(Alright! We're all caught up and back in business!)

Malverne wrote:
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quote        
Haw seemed not to mind the proximity, nearly ignoring the woman and continuing to pet the cat. It was soft, and it wasn't attacking him... Also it wasn't weird and covering the floor. Haw was pleased by this.

Squee drank normally, his somewhat dull eyes watching the others in the room curiously.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quote        
Shrodinger purred, acting quite content with the attention he was getting. He didn't seem to care that the child was handling him a little rougher than his owner did. All he cared about was that he was getting affection.

In the meantime, Tam bit her lip in concentration as she carefully removed Haw's tag. The strange device came off cleanly, much to her relief. With a sigh, the woman put the tag on the counter next to Squee's. "There we go," she said wearily. "Now, what am I supposed to do with them?" she thought out loud.

She looked at the two children, at a loss as to what to do next. "Um, I need to brush my teeth, then I'm going to go to bed. Do you two usually sleep together, or in seperate beds?" She figured she might as well ask.

Malverne wrote:
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:01 am Reply with quote        
[[ Sorry for the long delay, I'll be replying next time I can get on, I can't think at all... x_x ]]

Tsemara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:06 am Reply with quote        
(Don't worry about it. I'll still be here when you get back.)

Malverne wrote:
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quote        
[[ Seeing such a plain avi on you is kinda odd. XD ]]

The two creatures blinked at her, and Squee grabbed Haw's hand. "Bed?" he asked, looking heartbroken. Bed this early... had they done something bad? He began to pout, looking oddly hilarious with his odd face.

[[ Augh, I've been out of the loop too long. I will make my next post much longer. XD ]]

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quote        
(There is a reason for the madness. And, truth be told, I prefer looking like an outworlder. Looking like a mundie kind of depresses me.)

Tam bit her lip. This was later than she usually stayed up. But what if this was the time the children were the most active? Considering the way they looked, they couldn't have been very active during the day. She sighed. "Yes, bed," she replied in an apologetic tone. "I'm sorry. I need to go to sleep." She knelt down so that she was closer to eye level with the mutants.

"What time do you usually go to bed?" she asked. She might as well know.

(Don't worry about it. It's dialogue. It's hard to write a giant page of text when all you're doing is having them talk.)

Malverne wrote: