Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic I'm Infected... By my RP needs! (UPDATED 5/20, come chat!)
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quote        
It begins...

Hello everyone. I am Elata, or Kay as those around me call me. On other sites, I am called by different names-- one of which is BiocyberasKeeper. I am a twenty-year-old female with no objections to playing males, neuters, and hermaphrodites as well as my own gender. Taboos in roleplay will make me happily wet my pants, and working a sense of the surreal into a modern or mostly realistic roleplay is what I do quite well. Feel free to either send me a message or post that you would like a roleplay.

Laws of the Land
Not many of these. If you can discover one, I'll be in shock.
  • No using pictures not designed by you for a character.
    You can buy art, do trades, request art, draw it yourself, or make a dream avatar of what you want using any site as a base. Heck, if you can manage you can even use tektek.org or thedollpalace.com for avatars. I just want some originality put into the appearance.
  • Tragic pasts are alright, IF reasonable.
    This means don't overdo it. I will find ways to make your character cry or be more bitchy if they already are because they were saddled with a load of too much tragic past.
  • Spelling, grammar, and diction must get love.
    After all, if I can't understand a post, I can't reply too well. That's rather simple, correct?
  • A paragraph is a good minimum.
    This is mostly because I am trying to learn to post two, three or more paragraphs per post. Please respect that and give me the best you have in return. Be warned that I won't always be able to manage, and go ahead and give me tips if you think I could use them.
  • Once a day is a good posting minimum.
    Any less and neglect becomes an issue. I tend to get a bit clingy and stalkerish when left alone for long enough.
  • No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus.
    These characters are like Barbie, but add in a tragic past, an Asian name for a non-Asian, or someone who is liek total last of kind and liek, just wants love! But is totally someone's slave and got turned into a succubus that doesn't rape people or feed on their souls but is also a cat!
  • More will be added as I get irritated.

ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
My Picky, or Non-Picky Side

That famous listing of what a person wants... I have it. It is here. Make sure to let me know if you like any of these ideas, but also feel free to suggest new ideas.

Genre and Setting
Feel free to mix and match these!
  • Sci fi
  • Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Realistic
  • Original

Pairings
These are not necessarily romantic. Asterisks mean that I have dibs on that character.
  • Boy x Boy
    Convince me hard on this one.
  • Girl x Girl
    I hardly get to, so I find this interesting still.
  • Boy x Girl
    This one is kind of meh. If the characters are interesting, I'll do it as either gender.
  • Any x *Neuter
  • Any x *Herm
    I haven't done a good one in a long time. It won't be hard to convince me.
  • Dragon x Human
  • *Experiment x Someone
  • *Dictator x Unwilling/Willing underling
    Details below in my post about Biological Cybernetics Corporation.
  • *Child x Doctor
    This roleplay is a romance. Yes, one of those taboo romances. I want it bad. Especially paired with an unusual gender set.
  • *Cursed Soul x Immortal that soul must follow
    Again, details below.
  • *Pop Idol x Fellow Tenant
    My pop idol lives in an apartment building. She has a stage name and wears contacts for her public appearances. Her off-stage self is much different than her idol-self.
  • Various

ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:21 pm Reply with quote        
Generation Makes Inspiration
Various interesting ideas gathered from this wonderful site, as well as its various sister sites.

Seventh Sanctum

• The story must involve a lens in the beginning. A character will get dressed.
    Stalker roleplay! This will be pretty awesome if anyone decides to try it out with me.
  • The story starts during a police action. The story must have an old man in it.
  • The story must have a bodyguard in it. The story must involve a cube in it.
  • Butler/Monk
    I protect my employer with my bare fists. I am the ultimate employee.
  • Magic-User/Bum
    I'm a bum. I do tricks. Spare some change?
  • Matchmaker Alchemist
    No, see? You two match like iron and gold. Don't ask what that means romantically. Just assume I meant milk and water.
  • Rogue/Clown
    Come one, come all, watch my performance, and loosen your purses!
  • Prostitute Shaman
    Not for smut, for the dramas.
  • Boytoy Berserker
    Sugar Mama says what? Oh, poop. RAWR I KEEL YOU!
  • Paladin/Proctologist
    Is that a-? SMITE!
  • Evil Mage 1F
    This loudmouthed mage is motivated by vengeance. She employs alchemy in her schemes, commonly engaging in blackmail of business leaders to achieve her goals. She worships unknown gods.
  • Evil Mage 2F
    This naive witch is spurred onward by religious fanaticism. She employs illusions in her schemes, usually decieving others with complex illusions to achieve her goals. She is trapped by the past.
  • Mad Scientist 1M
    This serene, misunderstood scientist is spurred onward by insanity. He employs electronics in his plots, commonly stealing advanced technology to achieve his goals. He hopes to be the best in his profession.
  • Evil Mage 1M
    This strong magic-user is motivated by megalomania. He uses necromancy in his plots, often creating an army of undead to achieve his goals. He has little money.
  • Evil Mage 3F
    This unfriendly sorceress is motivated by megalomania. She uses demonology in her plots, usually kidnapping political leaders to achieve her goals. She is from a big family.
  • Evil Mage 2M
    This conceited magic-user is driven by a need to compensate for personal inadequacies. He uses enchantment in his plans, usually altering common magical items to achieve his goals. His dwelling is haunted.
  • Insane Hunt
    The insane are being hunted once a year, for a month. This is to cleanse society.

More to come.
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:59 pm Reply with quote        
Character Ideas...
Here, I post various characters that just seem to pop into my head. Personalities and other things not mentioned haven't been thought up yet, nor have their pasts. I'd love to develop them more!

Males
  • William Edwards
    Notes: Speaks formally and has a very deep, echoing voice. His face is long, forming a triangle with a generously-clipped bottom point and he has prominent cheekbones. He has thick eyebrows and greased-back black hair with brown eyes and an almost-tanned skin tone. William is very much incapable of becoming dedicated to more than one thing at a time, and is forgetful about important things.

• Jonathan Gull
    Notes: He has a youthful face and light brown hair with blue eyes. He's pale, though rosy. He has soft skin and dresses nicely for every occasion, complete with a dark silk choker. His voice has a reverberant quality to it, despite how young it sounds. This young man had unusual and somewhat creepy hobbies, as well as a hard time knowing right from wrong.

Females
None yet.
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:02 pm Reply with quote        
Biological Cybernetics Corporation
The following is the past two years worth of history on the story of BC Corp... As far as United States reporters and the public know. This storyline is open for roleplay, as well as points both during this history and before it, since it is able to veer any which way. Biocybera and her generals belong to me.

This is set to modern-day, but has some science fiction and fantasy elements to it. Please enjoy.

A young woman known as Biocybera (age 16) kidnaps thirty children between two and eight using never before seen technology. She brainwashes them and puts collars onto their necks that explode when tampered with or when a button is pressed. Biocybera is accompanied by a woman with blue skin called Morticea, who controls ice.

Later that year, two six year olds in blue uniforms are seen at her side as she kidnaps more children, bringing the total up to a few hundred children, aging from two to ten now. The two six year olds in blue are both boys of unknown origin. Their names are Psiblast, who is a psychic, and Obsidian, who has super strength. Biocybera is all over the news.

Attacks happen to the military base found in Nunavut, Canada where Biocybera and her army are residing. The three generals, Psiblast, Obsidian, and Morticea escape, along with half of the army. Biocybera is found dead of poisoning. Months later, she is seen again, accompanied by her three generals and a small army. This time she is kidnapping more children, while on the other side of town, a bomb has gone off.

Two years after the beginning, Biocybera is eighteen and world-famous for mass-kidnappings in multiple countries. Her bases have been found in many places, along with her dead body, but she keeps appearing a few months later. Her generals always escape, and her technology is always improving. She is slowly working her way up in the ages of children she kidnaps. At this point, she has gained control of Eastern Europe.
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:02 pm Reply with quote        
Cursed Soul x Immortal Plot
This roleplay starts as medieval, but we can skip it forward to either a modern version or to the future. It must keep its fantasy roots, however. Fantasy elements can slowly slip away from popular knowledge over time save for the couple mentioned.

Hundreds of years ago, during a marriage, man and wife were announcing their vows, sliced wrists tied to each other as tradition. All went as normal, until the bride uttered something unusual... That she would stay with him even after deaths upon deaths. Up until that point, her eyes had been brown. Suddenly, they became the color of the purple flowers on the hillside. Less than a year later, before she could even give birth to the child in her womb, she was killed by a horrible disease-- it spared the child, who had to be cut from her belly, however. A week later, a child with violet eyes was born.

This child became close friends to the son of the dead woman, but was killed before she turned twenty. Many generations passed, and the tales of the beginning of this curse on the woman's soul have become forgotten. Finally, she has married another of her love's bloodline, though an arrow struck her in mid-battle and killed her. Her husband was struck by an evil being who desired his body, stealing a part of it to inhabit and forcing immortality on the man.

Since the attack, the town has been quickly rebuilding. Within a week, the heir to the castle's lord, Baron Greyfort, was born with purple eyes, a fact that has become highly gossiped-about.

The nearby castle, belonging to another baron, was the one found to have been attacking under orders of its king. The king of the country that Baron Greyfort belongs to has yet to order a counterattack while the castle is being rebuilt. Captain Rodericke is the leader of the militia from the other baron's castle, while Captain Isorim leads the militia of Baron Greyfort, with lesser leaders below him for each of the different sections. Sonora had led the archers before her untimely death.
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
Pop Star Meets Apartment Man
This can be either modern or sci-fi. Preferably slightly sci-fi, to give a bit more freedom. If you want romance, she's straight enough that the thought of either girls kissing each other or boys kissing each other makes her blush and freeze up, while also shy enough that the thought of undressing, even alone in her room makes her blush.

Coona, the masked pop star, is the most famous star around. She has talent, a good agent to make things about her look good, a thin body, and huge green eyes. Soft brown hair frames her face just so, bringing fanboys and girls alike to scream when they see her, elation on their faces.

Twenty-five and stuck in an apartment complex that really sucks is the part they don't know about. The rent is high, the roof leaks, her landlord won't fix anything, and he tries to hit on her every time they talk. Then again, these two lives are separated by uncombed hair, coke-bottom glasses, and a stutter that won't be stopped.

Coona's agent has decided that she needs to get her act together and move somewhere nice... But the poor girl is such a pushover she can't decide. Thus, she ends up stuck in a contract lease for two years in that shitty apartment complex. The name on the door of her apartment is "Lise Franklin."
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved.
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved.
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved.
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved.