Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Event Petal Place- Free Event Currency/elementals
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:06 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, real life can really put a damper on activity. I'm lucky I don't have much of one xD

And congrats on the extra set! I'll hopefully finish my first one soon. After this post, I should be done with my fire set...I think. And then on to water! Happy
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:09 pm Reply with quote        
Good luck to you too, June! ^^

And yeah, I don't have much of one either. xP At least, not until the fall semester.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:30 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, thanks Chu! I don't have a semester to look forward to either- but I am trying to get into a program, and I look forward to soon taking the GED so I can take some college classes part time. But for now, my life consists of little more than doctors, art, and hanging out at home xD
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quote        
Juneberry wrote:
But for now, my life consists of little more than doctors, art, and hanging out at home xD

story of my life, man. Neutral

Also, hai everyone!~ Hai

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
Well sly one, we are very similar then. But hello! Happy
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:22 pm Reply with quote        
Hello!~ Bouncy Heart

Yeah, I'm working on getting another job right now and going back to school soon (ish) hopefully. So I hope my home bound boredom is only temporary. xD;

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quote        
I've never had a job myself, but I did volunteer when I was younger. What type of work do you do, and what do you want to go to school for?
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:32 pm Reply with quote        
I'd love to volunteer, honestly...if there were anywhere around here that I could. Sweat Work...? I actually do anything that'll pay right now; I can't be choosy when I've got bills to pay. I really would honestly like to open up a little New Age kind of shop sometime, if I ever get the chance though; I love making crafts and homemade things, so I think it'd be fun to have a shop selling them. ^^;

As for school, I've taken a lot of different classes in the past, because it's kind of hard for me to make up my mind what I want to do. Haha. But, I'm thinking of going back and finishing up my psychology degree...and just taking some more art classes for the hell of it. Laugh

Brittany

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:32 pm Reply with quote        
Hi there c:
I'm new and can't believe I joined here the last day of this event D:
Guess I need to get to posting, lol.
I have a job as an ophthalmic tech and it's pretty cool to see diseases of the eye. I want to go back to college though and major in computer technology and programming.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:40 pm Reply with quote        
Brittany: Hehe, my dad majored in computers. It can be a great job, from what he told me from before he was disabled. But being an ophthalmic tech sounds neat too! Do you get to learn a lot about eye diseases from it?

Sly: Another psychology major hm? But I bet a New Age kind of shop would be neat. Can I see some of your crafts sometime? I like crafts too, but I mostly draw and such.

I'm sure there's someplace you can volunteer. I volunteered during middle school at my local library. I helped teach crafts to kids, actually. It was fun! We used crafts to help teach kids things like tying their shoes, and about mummies by making pencil boxes shaped like a coffin o.o;
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:44 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds cool, June!! Weeeee If I ever get around to posting up some of my crafts and things, I'd love to let you see them...anything to bolster my confidence. xD; I also draw and paint. And yeah, I'm majoring in psychology; I just love the way the human mind works and why...probably because mine doesn't always work so well. Laugh

Hi, Brittany...computers would be useful to study...though I confess that working with eyes and diseases thereof sounds fascinating to me. Oh Mai

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:46 pm Reply with quote        
I like psychology, and once thought to go in it, but since then I've decided I want to pursue special education. I went to a special ed school and it sorta inspired me ^^; And don't worry, my mind doesn't work either. I sometimes wonder if I have one. I mean, do aliens need brains?
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:50 pm Reply with quote        
that makes sense; my mom studied and works in special education. It's a worthwhile field to go into. Sweat

Nahp, I don't think aliens or the undead need brains...so I guess it works out for both of us.~ Hai

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:02 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, I'm glad you encourage it for me~ And yep. Good thing for both of us brains are unnecessary.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quote        
I try to encourage anyone in doing anything they feel passionate about....you know, unless their passion is ax-murdering, or something. I might have a few qualms then. xD; Anyway, whatever you choose to study, I wish you luck.~ Soft Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next