Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. the cat box
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
NO LOVE OF CATS BEATS ALLERGIES! Never say it's because you want to be hurt, its because you must give the Cats your love.. and they demand it :U

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:04 pm Reply with quote        
I keep waking up all smushed against the wall because two of my cats insist on sleeping where my head normally goes. >.>

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:07 pm Reply with quote        
I love Cats that sleep with you, I don't mind their abuse. When a cat loves you as much as you love it, then you have a truly special relationship :U

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:26 pm Reply with quote        
They only love me half the time though. The other half, they don't want to be around me. xD

I think that they always love me, truly... I'm just too annoying to be around when I'm awake, so they wait until I fall asleep to come cuddle.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
xDD

I'm allergic as well but oh well /o/ yay cat hair -is covered in it-

-along with all of my furniture-

-... and food-

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
Ugh, it's kind of sad how unaffected I am by getting cat hair in my food. :I

Freshie

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:25 pm Reply with quote        
Cat hair gets everywhere and it doesn't help the cat sleeps with me in my bed when my cousin's not here. Wake up with cat hair in mouth. ;n;

I'm not allergic to anything. Though I'd hope I were allergic to bees/etc. Cause I want an excuse not to be out in the open in the summer/etc. ;n;

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:48 pm Reply with quote        
xD Freshie, that's somehow adorable.

My mom is allergic to bees, so she brought me up to be terrified of them. I've gotten a little better about it, but my initial reaction to a bee is still to scream and run.

Freshie

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:57 pm Reply with quote        
I kinda talk to bees like I would to ghosts. I would stand still and have my arms ready for karate moves. And then run away.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:10 pm Reply with quote        
xD That's cute.

Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
I'm actually... kind of... a dog person...

I like running around and stuff. /o/

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
I like big dogs more than small dogs. :3 I like wrestling with them.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:41 pm Reply with quote        
I like all animals <3

I think because I can't have any, I'm not picky one way or the other xD

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
I only had a big dog when I was little, so I always think back to her and want one now. My two dogs are pretty small.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
Understandably. I think I'm picker about attitude than size. I love small dogs, but hate most of their attitudes xD

::Shop::
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next