Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:57 am Reply with quote        
Yup, you can. THANK YOU LOL.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:19 am Reply with quote        
Oh my goodness cute arts. I would love some cute arts if there's still a spot open.

Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:58 pm Reply with quote        
DANKE, I do still have a slot open. What would you like art of? Happy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:27 pm Reply with quote        
This character Name:Renee Sex:Female Age: 27 Appearance: Shoulder length brunette hair, eyes that change color from blue to green given her mood or just the day. about 5"6' in height and lanky. She's not fat but not all that skinny either probably about the average weight for a woman of her age. Not real muscles aside from very toned calves from lifting and running. Usually always wearing her prison uniform with a purple tank top underneath.

Personality: Rather quite and keeping to herself. She is fiercely loyal to the people the allows to become close. She also has a rather kind demeanor and at times can be what many have described as motherly. She is also quite twisted with her sense of humor

Sexual Orientation: Bi Curious History: Renee had always been quite the outcast growing up on an outer moon of some random planet she never cared to pay attention to names of places. Mostly it was always just her having to fend for herself. Her parent were always to busy building things they were engineers. Renee she didn't really like any of that. Taking things that was more her style. She started small at first a few easy grabs here and there. She soon wasn't just taking things she was also killing things. It started with rats progressively getting to larger animals till soon she was killing people and stealing from them.

This is what got her into a smuggling/mercenary group of some kind. In fact it was on one of her jobs that she got herself caught. She had been pretty good about getting in and out hitting her marks and getting the target loot before even being spotted. However she messed up the kill and got herself caught and found guilty of attempted murder plus many other crimes that had been left unsolved till she had been caught well as it were red handed.

She's kindave plain but I would love to have some art of her.

Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:07 am Reply with quote        
I LIED, I LIED HORRIBLY I'M SORRY /rolls

snort but really, sorry guys. I've been really lazy lately but I really want to do want to do art for you. I WILL TRY MY BEST. oTL

Writer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:09 am Reply with quote        
Fret not Crispy, all is well. Unfortunately, real life is a thing that exists for all of us. We understand.

Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:15 am Reply with quote        
Aaaaa, thanks, Mallie. QQ <3

iT'S NOT SO MUCH REAL LIFE AS IT IS MY WORK ETHIC HAHA I procrastinate a lot /shot

Writer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:17 am Reply with quote        
A-ny-time. <3 <> <3

Dude, I get that shit so hard. Procrastination is less of a bad habit, and more of a default setting in my brain now.

But shh, we don't talk about that.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:03 pm Reply with quote        
Honestly, I've been distracted with real life too, so it's okay. :P

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:14 pm Reply with quote        
Oh haha I forgot to let you know what I wanted instead XD

Uhhhmmm ill grab my oc info for you once I get on a proper computer.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
Oh maaaaan, I totally get what you mean but we won't talk about that either

WOO HOO CHU, I THINK WE'RE SOUL SISTERS. <D

OCs ARE FUN YAYAYAY.

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
I saw an image once that said something like, "Procrastination isn't laziness, it's an escape from anxiety. So, be brave and get to work!" It was oddly inspirational.

Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:58 pm Reply with quote        
B-b-but Chuchu, I don't want to be brave. QQ /whimperwhimper

That is actually fairly accurate. Although, I usually get more anxious when I procrastinate until the deadline's close so.. XD

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
True... :P

There was also this time that I talked to my therapist about anxiety in general... She said that it'll get you at both ends because the more you avoid something that makes you anxious, the more anxious you'll become. The best way to deal with most anxieties is to face them head-on.

This sounds like I'm trying to give you advice. This is actually just my poor attempt at continuing a conversation. This is why I don't have a social life outside of the internet. ;~;

Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
FFFFF WHY DOES ANXIETY HAVE TO EXIST. >:U

snort I actually really like conversations where I learn new things bUTTTT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. I make about 60 jokes a day and only 2 of them get any laughs sob. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS MEEEEEE--