Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:01 am Reply with quote        
"Thank you." Vincent echoed, as the pastor made his way over.

"This is going to have to be the short and sweet version." he told them.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:02 am Reply with quote        
'Oh, of course." Rowena said as Anna sighed.

"Although, in case you weren't aware, Rowena, you are drugged up a bit. We had to, to numb the pain enough for you to even consider doing this."

"Not interfering with anything. So I'm fine. Thanks for letting me know though." Rowena said with a smile before looking to Vincent and the paster.

"Well, shall we?" She asked.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 am Reply with quote        
Vincent and the pastor nodded.

The pastor then recited a few key passages, pertaining to marriage as a whole, mages, and their roles in the grand scheme of things, but always were all marriages blessed. This went on for about 5 minutes, before he then nodded.

"Vincent Remmington, do you take this woman, Rowena Fyrane, to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness, and in health, until death do you part?" he asked Vincent.

"Yes. I do." Vincent responded, certainty saturated in his tone.

The pastor then looked to Rowena.

"And do you, Rowena Fyrane, do you take this man, Rowena Vincent Remmington, to be your lawfully wedded husband, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness, and in health, until death do you part?" he asked her.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:12 am Reply with quote        
Rowena listened to the words that the pastor said quietly, taking it all in. SHe was still a bit on the religious side, since she had been raised as such. She'd lost most of it, but some did remain.

"I do. No matter what this life brings, my heart will always belong to Vincent." She said quietly.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:15 am Reply with quote        
The pastor then nodded.

"The rings, then." he said, as Jaden started to look through his pockets.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:17 am Reply with quote        
Rocky just laid a hand on Janden's shoulder before stepping forward, rings in hand.

"I have them." she said with a smile before handing one to each Rowena and Vincent, to put on the others hand.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:24 am Reply with quote        
Jaden looked at her, and blinked for a second.

"Um... okay..." he said, as Vincent took Rowena's hand, and slid the gold band onto the appropriate finger.

"With this ring... I wed you." he told Rowena.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:26 am Reply with quote        
'I picked them up off of the table in the backyard." Rocky told Jaden with a small shrug.

"Vincent... you mean more to me than I can adequately express..." Rowena said quietly before doing the same for him.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:27 am Reply with quote        
"So then..." Jaden started to say, before just shaking his head and clamming up.

"I now pronounce you to be husband and wife." the pastor said.

"You may now kiss." he added, which Vincent responded by leaning in close to Rowena and giving her a passionate kiss on her lips.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:29 am Reply with quote        
Rowena returned the kiss with just as much passion and love. Sadly it was cut short by her needing to double over in pain slightly.

"Damn, seems it's eating through whatever they gave me." She commented, pain in her voice quite obviously. It wasn't too extreme, just noticeably.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:32 am Reply with quote        
Vincent sighed.

"I understand." he said, as the pastor stepped back.

"I shall return to Miss Remmington's backyard, and tell them what has transpired." he told them.

"All right." Vincent replied.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:45 am Reply with quote        
"I'll take you back. I don't know if Hollie has anything set up for unfamiliar signatures or anything." Rocky said with a smile fore looking to her sister. She knew of the woman's apprehension regarding this after all.

"Rowena, just have some faith. Vincent isn't Alexander, just relax ok?"
she asked before walking over and giving her a caring kiss atop the head before returning to the pastor and holding her hand out.

"Oh, Jaden you coming? " she asked
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:48 am Reply with quote        
The pastor took his hand, as Jaden just shrugged.

"May as well." he said.

"There was no point in my being here, anyway."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:52 am Reply with quote        
"hey, you filled the role of the best man, as I was the maid of honour, you had ever need to be here as I did",Rocky stated simply before shrugging and grabbing Jaden hand, along with one of the pastors. Moments later, they vanished in a burst of flames.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:58 am Reply with quote        
Jaden looked unconvinced, as they all teleported away.

Vincent sighed, and looked to Rowena.

"Sorry, Rowena..." he apologized.

"Looks like we didn't get our perfect wedding after all..."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next