Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quote        
"Y...yes sir!" Shell nodded and put the gun back in its holster. "I'll be there in a minute." She ran into the cleaning closet and grabbed one of the bottles of bleach and took off the bottom of it, revealing a knife stashed inside of it. She then opened an empty box of cleaning pads and pulled out a second pistol.

There. It was good to have everything on her again.

Shell glared at the con she was leaving behind and shook her head. If Sarge didn't want her bothering the con at this moment, she wouldn't. Judging by the carnage they did have much larger problems than a bunch of un-iced cons.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:42 pm Reply with quote        
Jove shook his head at the woman as they headed down the corridor together. "Teeth. A lot of teeth. And tentacles. Something really weird, and obviously dangerous. You don't want to know. Hell, I don't want to know."

Jove shook his arm as the woman grabbed it, resenting the fact that she apparently thought him dumb enough to not notice the two women up ahead of them. He started to say something of this nature when the sergeant joined the two women in the hallway.

He watched tensely as the man in charge ordered one of the women to leave the other and listened to his explanation of "bigger problems." If what he'd seen in the corridor was any indication, the sarge was damn fuckin' right they had bigger problems; everyone on board this ship did. After the two security personnel left, Jove slunk up the wall to stand beside Nat.

"So..what now, d'you think?" he breathed into her ear. Confused

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:57 pm Reply with quote        
Dare passed two more convicts that were conversing before he found himself in the convict's holding. He ignored any of the convicts he passed other than to glance and make sure none of them would attack. He assumed they wouldn't be dumb enough to attack a man carrying a gun, but they sure had proven him wrong in the past.

The door to the armory was in sight. Why they'd put it next to all the convicts was BEYOND him, whoever engineered this craft had no brains. He pushed his back against the wall the door was on and listened intently before kicking the door in. He rose his gun and rang out three shots. One of those tentacle aliens fell to the floor and he proceeded inside.

After grabbing a laser pistol, an assault rifle, and a belt that held multiple clips and rounds he decided to wait for Shell before completely pilfering the place. He stood laser gun ready to shoot anyone or thing that came near his precious firearms.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:24 pm Reply with quote        
"Yeah, listen to the boss," Shawn said to the woman pointing the gun, "You've got way bigger problems." Shawn stood the side as the older security guard ran off, and watched the woman pilfer a few hidden weapons from the cleaning closet and stow them on her person. Subtly, Shawn grabbed one of the screwdrivers from her bag, waited for the girl to turn her back, then pounced.

Shawn reached forward, grabbed the woman's braid, and yanked her backwards. She wrapped her other arm around the woman's neck, the head of the screwdriver pressing into the woman's neck. The hand that grabbed the security guard's hair took hold of the woman's wrist and twisted, so that she wouldn't be able to stab Shawn.

"Don't move," Shawn said quietly into the woman's ear, "I give five pounds of pressure and you'll start bleeding out. Now. Drop the knife. You're going to help me get out of here. First...where's the infirmary?"

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quote        
Renee had almost made it to the armory before one of the guards had run by. She decided it was best to hang back and not mess with him. Watching him kick in the door and shoot she decided it was good she hadn't already been in there. She however had gathered from the entrails blood and bullet marks a weapons would be necessary.

"Well shit where the fuck else am I gonna get a weapon now?" She muttered to herself noticing the guy hadn't left from it yet. She decided to start looking on the floor for any possible dropped weapons from well whatever mess they were all in now. She hoped for a pistol or a knife. She however didn't manage to find anything useful, just intestines and other body parts some looking quite alien in nature but no weapons.

[I] "Guess it's time to try and talk the guard into letting me have something. Yeah right that's so going to happen."[\I] She thought to herself as she made her way back against a wall. She decided without a weapons at the moment being against a solid surface was better than being out in the open corridor. She decided to make her way closer to the armory maybe she could convince the guard to give her a small gun or a knife it was doubtful but worth a shot.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
This was wonderful.

While she had never fought with a screwdriver before, Shell had a very good feeling that this con was telling the truth, and she was currently not in any position to argue with her logic.

Great. Her first assignment, and she was being forced to help someone escape the ship. "It's down the hall, third door on the left." Shell grumbled. "What else do you need? I don't want to keep the Sargent waiting."

There were more pressing matters than an escaping con, what with the rest of the crew dead. She'd be caught again in the future, so Shell wasn't worrying about her leaving. Especially with the strange growlings that seemed to be echoing down the hall. She didn't want to be there for much longer.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
Heart pounding a mile a minute, she turned and looked at the man. "What do I think? I think we need to find us some fucking guns...and fast. Christ..." she muttered.

Nat squeaked slightly in surprise as the intimidating guard passed them with barely a cursory glance She glared at his receding back as he ducked into what was no doubt the weapons room. She whirled on the man and stuck her hand out. "I'm Nat. Now listen," she said, in her usual cut-to-the-chase way. "We've got to get some weapons. And we need to find any other survivors. My guess is that whatever did all of this took the ship by surprise, while everyone was in their cryochambers. We're lucky we were prisoners."

She grimaced, looking up at movement. The prisoner had the guard by the braid, a screwdriver pressed to her throat. "Hey!" she barked out, hurrying over. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" They didn't need more deaths happening!

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:54 pm Reply with quote        
"Good to know," Shawn said to the security guard as she relieved the guard of her weapons. "But I think it'd be safer if you showed me to the infirmary. For all I know, you could be directing me to an airlock." At that moment, a large growl emitted from the other end of the hall.

"...and what was that? Actually...I don't want to know. It's just another reason to get off." Shawn started pushing the guard forward when another prisoner caught her attention.

"What'm I doing?" she repeated, "I'm getting off of this boat. You wanna stay and go back in those pods? Be my guest. Now c'mon blondie, the faster you get me out of here, the faster you can go back to helping Scruffy McSmoulderpants Sergeant."

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:17 pm Reply with quote        
Shell rolled her eyes and started walking. The con had good reason to suspect her. After all, she could have been lying about the infirmary location. If she had though of it sooner, she probably would have lied.

She walked down the hall. One door, two doors, three. Usually the infirmary door opened automatically but with the current power outages the doors weren't working. She pushed on the door firmly and then slid it into the wall.

The door opened to reveal the ship's fully stocked infirmary. It was completely state-of-the-art with all of the best portable medical equipment and enough supplies to last about ten years in deep space. She was intending on grabbing a few first aid supplies herself if she was able to.

"There. Happy?"

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
Jove had listened to the girl with a raised eyebrow. Weapons he thought. Sure wish I had thought of that. Roll Eyes He doubted very much whether the weapons they could procure would help very much, if any. They had seemed to do a fat lot of good for the eviscerated corpses strewn around the corridors.

What they really needed to do was get off this ship. For that they needed...escape pods. A ship like this should be stocked with a few emergency jettison pods for crew in the unlikely event that something happened...something like this, in fact. He had a pretty good idea where the escape pods would be kept, but he wasn't positive. These ships were all laid out slightly differently, and he really didn't relish the idea of walking around blind, so-to-speak, with those...things...running around and shredding whoever they happened across.

He let Nat have her little explosion and waited silently in the shadows; he preferred not to be noticed if at all possible. He hadn't made it as a thief this long by being noisy and easily noticed. After a moment, he followed the other two women to the infirmary, sticking to the shadows. He hoped that he could catch the guard and ask her just where he should head to find the escape pods. He also hoped that all of the other crew had been too shocked to think of the pods when this shit started to go down. Again, considering his luck, that was unlikely.

Stealthily, he crept up behind the guard, and snaked a hand over her mouth. He pulled her close enough to hear him with his other hand and spoke in her ear in a low voice. He was unarmed, sure...but he was bigger than the woman, definitely taller, probably outweighed her. Besides, he had gotten pretty far in life by the elements of surprise and intimidation alone.

"So...it seems like you're in a mood to answer questions, then. Maybe you could answer one for me, ma'am?" He sneered the last word in a way that clearly didn't indicate respect and waited for a response from the guard.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
"I'm still on this boat," Shawn said, "Of course not." Despite her words, a wide grin spread over Shawn's face. It had been a long time since she was in a room with proper medical equipment. The sterile air smelled familiar, despite the temperature.

Shawn started rifling through drawers, her eyes quickly skimming over labels and jars and syringes. She grabbed a handful of syringes, some empty, some full, along with medicines, bandages, alcohol, and a kit full of surgery equipment. Blades of differing lengths and weights, ranging from a tiny scalpel to a large saw used to cut through bones. Shawn grinned again as she pocketed that, and stood up to see a man intimidating her guard.

"Oi, tall, dark and ugly," she called, "Get your own guard, this one's mine. Better yet, go out and distract that thing out there until I can get away."

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:54 pm Reply with quote        
Jove blinked at the girl who had been sifting through the medical equipment, more than a little annoyed that she wasn't still distracted. Sighing he relinquished his hold on the guard, making sure to keep out of her reach and out of her current line of sight as he addressed the other woman.

"Ugly..? That might hurt my feelings if I didn't know for a fact that insult is the most sincere form of flattery, cutie-pie. Tell me, are you always this...energetic...or is it just the sight of an infirmary that's got you all riled up? I'm not here to judge, sweetheart. Wink But...the lovely lady in front of me, she's not your guard; it doesn't look like she swings that way anyway...sad for you maybe. Anyway, I think it'd be better if you let me just ask her my question and be on my way. It won't take long, and everyone in this shit storm deserves as much of a fighting chance as they can get, don't you think? Besides, I think all of the other available guards in this section have been disemboweled. I could go "distract that thing" as per your request...but I think I'd rather live to steal another breath. You got a problem with that, you can go out there and "distract" it, sweetcheeks."

He stood, smiling smugly, still awaiting his answer from the guard.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:10 am Reply with quote        
Shawn gave the man a condescending smile.

"Aww," she cooed, "He thinks he's funny! Isn't that just adorable. Seriously though, leave, before I chemically castrate you." She waggled two filled syringes in the air meaningfully. "Unless you prefer I use the bone saw. I'm flexible." Shawn grabbed a few more things from the drawer, then swept past the man.

"If want another guard, Serreant Scruffy McSmoulderpants is still out there. He's.probably.made the armory by now. If you want a 'fighting chance,' he's your best shot. Now I'd suggest leaving before I decide exactly what chemical reaction I want to turn your intestines to stone."

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am Reply with quote        
Jove scoffed. He had no intention of being deterred by this girl's bravado, let alone frightened. He crossed his arms over his chest and stood defiantly rooted to the same spot. He considered his words a moment, couldn't see any way to persuade the woman to be cooperative, but decided to take his chances in any case.

"I am funny...it's just one of my many talents. Wink Boy, you sure are a violent little thing aren't you? Maybe you should go look for "Sergeant Scruffy," it seems like the two of you would get along swimmingly. I have no desire for you to castrate or damage me in any way but I also don't plan on leaving here without my answer...and I'm more than willing to fight for it. I don't think that's necessary though. I only want one little answer, then you can have your precious guard back. Hell, if she'd answer me, I could probably be outta here before you're done picking everything up."

At these words, he kicked the woman's makeshift bag, spilling a good deal of the contents out onto the infirmary floor.

"Woops. Sorry about that. I must've slipped."

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quote        
Shawn grabbed the man's leg as it came flashing up to her bag in an attempt to stop it, but couldn't catch it until after half the contents spilled.Her eyes followed the jars she'd put the bleach and ammonia in in a horrified fascination. Most of the jar bounced or rolled, but two smashed on the ground.

"Smart move," Shawn said, twisting the man's foot hard to the side and shoving him away, "Have fun inhaling toxic gas." She quickly grabbed her gas mask and secured it over her face, then scooped everything that fell into her bag.

"Move, blondie," she ordered the guard, "Unless you wanna tear your lungs to pieces too." Shawn dragged the guard through the infirmary doors, then closed the doors behind her.

"Now where're the emergency escape pods?" She asked, "Every boat's gotta have liferafts."