Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:26 pm Reply with quote        
Of course there is still more room! (We are also kinda cryin' for a male, but it isn't necessary :U)

ALSO HERE IS STUFF:

Name: Dareth ‘Dare’ Rossen (Staff Sergeant Rossen. Head of Security on Glisa 581.)
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Head

Uniform

Power Suit

personality: he's a staff sergeant. What do you expect? He wants order, and he wants it now. And he will crack heads until he gets it.
history: Grew up on a space station, to a family full of soldiers. His parents wanted him to be a soldier. He wanted to be a soldier, but wanted to give his parents a big fuck you, so he enlisted as a private instead of using the family name to get a commission. fuck you dad. Gets to staff sergeant in record time. Is working on prison ship as head of security when this shit happens. It threatens his perfect record. that. cannot. happen.
sexuality: he loves his guns. (also straight)
additional information: he will not let these inmates pilfer his beloved armory. fuck that shit. (armory is on the opposite side of the inmate cells that he is on so it's like (Weaponry | Inmate Cells | Dareth))
(lovely Bio in part by Malverne…. ok 99%, I thought it was hilarious and that I couldn’t create something better if I tried.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:48 pm Reply with quote        
Ok...workin' up a profile now! And I'm totally gonna make a male prisoner; with all these women, he's gonna be a pimp. Laugh
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:51 pm Reply with quote        
A pimp? Oh, that'll be fun to watch.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
Pfft. With an aromantic on board, a cyborg, and a chick who hates pretty much everyone but children? Good luck.
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
I say do it. It'll be fun.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:50 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I was basically kidding when I said “pimp.” >_>;

Name: Jove Landette
Sex: Male.
Appearance: Jove is tall and kind of lanky, although he does have well-developed muscles for a skinny guy. He has dark eyes and dark, short hair. When given the choice, he usually has a little stubble going on, not generally caring enough to shave…besides, he thinks it makes him look hotter. xD His arms are covered in various tattoos and he has a few others on his back and legs, though the only visible ones are on his arms, usually. He has a large, nasty-looking burn scar on his chest, just over his heart. The result of a laser-gun blast that nearly killed him, only the very top of the scar can be seen above the collar of his prison uniform. He also has one clear spot on the underside of his left forearm where there are several horizontal scars; reminders of his accomplishments…what some would call crimes. Will have a pic later. Face pic!~
Personality: Jove seems carefree and flirtatious on the surface, also irresponsible and selfish. In truth, he is a deep thinker, intelligent, and although a career criminal, fiercely loyal to those he considers close to him. He likes books, history, and solving puzzles, but he hopes no one knows his deep dark secret. xD He will also do whatever he must to survive, he can be ruthless if he must. Jove remains convinced that he will find a way out of the predicament he now finds himself in.
Sexual Orientation: He’s straight, but he’ll probably flirt with a guy if it’s advantageous to him. Laugh
History: Jove was born to rich parents on an outer rim mining planet. Growing up, his father was the owner of his own prestigious mining company and his mother was a busy socialite; neither seemed to have much time for him. As a result, when not in the prep school his parents forced him to attend, he started hanging out with some poor neighborhood kids whose parents worked for Jove’s father. He began to realize the plights of the poor miners that his parents had been shielding him from. Eventually, he tried to confront his father about the treatment of the company’s workers. His father just laughed him off and forbid further discussion of the topic. It was then, that Jove knew he couldn't stay in the colony, with all of its injustices, anymore. With three of his closest compatriots (two miner’s sons and a like-minded girl from school) he stole his father’s prized ship, the best in the mining fleet, and left. That was when he carved the first tally on his arm. He hadn't meant to start a life of crime, exactly. He was a fair pilot, had been trained in navigation, and just wanted to run away. However, through a series of unforeseen circumstances, the three thieves wound up selling the stolen ship for the money they needed to survive, and left without any means to travel the galaxies, Jove took his next opportunity to steal another ship. It was exhilarating and fun, and the trio continued stealing and selling star ships (mostly from the rich)throughout whatever galaxy they traveled I for years. One day, as Jove’s arm was getting pretty full of tallies, the three went in for their biggest prize yet; a military transport ship. The thieves were greatly outnumbered and outgunned, and though they put up a good fight, they were eventually stopped and apprehended. While in holding on the ship, the three tried to escape; the attempt ended in a critical injury for Jove and when he awoke in the ship’s infirmary, his friends were nowhere to be found. He assumed they had been killed. Now he finds himself on board the Glisa 581.
Additional information:Jove is ambidextrous, mechanically gifted, an accomplished pilot and navigator and pretty damn smart…on the surface though, he’s just a flirty, selfish, silly little boy.

Okay…here’s Jove. Hope you all like him all right.~ Sweat Sorry if he's not as exciting as a pimp. xD;
[/url]
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
So he's going to be like...lady-killer type of guy? All, "I'm a big strong sexy man. Wanna see my penis? ;D"

I love him already. He'll probably piss off Nat a little bit, but she'll probably find him attractive anyway. :P Especially since they have a shared history of stealing.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
I love him Sly<3 Very nice~

Now I feel like I need to meaty up my guy's bio since it was kinda a joke but not really at the same time :U

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
Nah...I just tend to write too much, Lexi. U:

Rave: Yes, that's him, exactly. I didn't realize how much my guy's history sounded kind of like your character's history though, sorry about that. Sweat Anyway, it'll give them something to, like, bond over...or something. xD;

Glad you guys like him though.~

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:19 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, no, it's fine! There aren't really al ot of "high-rate" crimes that you can commit. I think everyone's pretty touchy on making a rapist character, we've already got a murderer, a black market saleswoman, and two thieves. Oh, and mine is a murderer too, forgot about that. I think theft is the easiest one to come up with.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
I guess that's true. Hahaha.

Sooo....just out of curiosity, when are we going to start this? Just wondering...not being pushy, or anything. Sweat

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
I am making the IC thread nooooow /o/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:04 pm Reply with quote        
Ok you can all post now Happy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 pm Reply with quote        
WOOHOO. LET'S DO THIS SHIT.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:32 pm Reply with quote        
Did. Cool This is awesome!~ Weeeee
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next