Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
@Adiieu

Bahah, I'm awesome at games. owo
As for a computer . . . MY computer, other computers, NO WAI dude!
xD

@Angelic

Woo hoo! You gotta love them <3
o.o' Wow, I think that almost happened to me but my brother heard me saying that and told me to stop playing and took it away o.<Chu>.< It's not that important to me, as long as I have clothes, hair up and straight, and they are matching. I'm good! xD

well I mean if I said "I will give you money if you draw me something" would you think up something to draw?

Chu wrote:
>.>; *draws something*

Happy Chu gets money now?!
7luvlysins22

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quote        
Ah preps, coming from the state and a town close to where the term and look came from a prep or preppy (preppie) can we a mix of thing for some it the rich kid who is very popular and seems to have it all, or it can we the conservative kid who ace all the classes.

Definition wise:
Quote:
A student or former student of a preparatory school

and wiki says
Quote:
Preppy, also spelled preppie, is a chiefly North American adjective or noun traditionally used in relation to northeastern private university-preparatory schools, as well as those who attend some of America's prestigious private colleges and universities. These characteristics include particular subcultural speech, vocabulary, accent, dress, mannerisms, etiquette, and entitled (assuming privilege) life view.

For me personal I know some might have thought I was preppy but I was not, I was floater in school and hanged where I could but mostly it was alone since I did not have really any friend.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quote        
I see your point. And the beginning definition of yours (the one outside of the quote boxes) seems more real to me. Actually, I'd believe a prep to be a mixture of the two.

I'm a bit of a floater too. ~.~ The people I mainly hangout with are a mixture of preps (three), nerds (two), and emos (two). I'm half of the nerd population. Haha!

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quote        
I think that you Chu describe a prep fairly well. . .

If not the rich or well off part then most definitely the "popular" kids. . .

The ones who are always at the top of whats cool, hip, hott, or whatever. . .

The ones seen as the trend setters and the ones that "everyone" wants to date or hang out with.

Thing that gets me. . . is everyone seems to help elevate them to popularity. . .but only to hate them when they are not on the same level as them.

Its all really foolish ramblings of teenage drama. . .

Truth be told. . . so many of the preps kinda hit rock bottom right around the time of oh. . . say graduation? If not then its somewhere in college or something.

But then again nothing is absolute. there are those who are viewed as preppy or something while in actuallity they are nice people. . . people that dont go through school just to be noticed or to be popular.

Wow. . .i dont even know if any of that made sense.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quote        
I understand what you said. xP

A lot of those popular kids won't get far on their looks, money, status, ect. Why they don't seem to know that, I have no clue. :/

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quote        
Well I do get one thing. . .

Why I was not prep or popular. . . >_>

Its my face XD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
Psh. No, I've seen some hideous preps. One looks like someone literally stepped on her face, and another... *shivers* Then there's this jerk of a guy...

I'm going to stop before I get angry. xP

And you don't have to be a prep to be attractive! XD

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quote        
well i am not a prep or attractive. . . so it works out okay for me XD
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quote        
Not true. D: Everyone's attractive in their own right. Just like everyone is UNattractive in their own right.

And you're definitely not ugly. >.>;

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
well something is making me single. . .

I like to think I am not attractive. . . so i dont get some sort of ego.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quote        
There's a lot more than looks, you know.

That's why I was single for so long... 'CAUSE I HATE GUYS. >>;;

But I'm better now. :3 The male gender is much more tolerable than I thought.

XD I know what you mean. I know a lot of people that will get a big ego over the smallest compliment. *glares at her boyfriend*

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quote        
hehe but people say I am awesome and nice too. . . so I dont get it. . . I guess I need to be more of a "bad boy" type? cause those are always the ones that get the ladies. I am too nice. . . dumb me

And yes both genders are dumb and intolerable most of the time. . . but there are those guys and girls out there. . . that have that thing. . . Um. . . a soul? and they are nice and or caring and dont just wanna use you.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quote        
Eh. It's really all about finding the right person; letting them come to you rather than chasing them down.

BUT in some cases you just have to give people a chance. I believe in fate and stuff so... ^^;

A soul? O: I thuoght those disappeared years ago!

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
haha. . . some times you have to chase. . . somethings thats what attracts the two. . . everyones different.

I am not too sure about what I think of fate. . . but believe whatever you want. . . that I am fine with.

Oh they are rare. . . but bits of them are still out there. Why do you think I collect them

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quote        
True. A lot of people come to me for advice and I always say "Well, everyone's different but..." D: You can't have someone else telling you what to do because they'd handle it differently than you would, so the advice is kind of... pointless.

Yeah. .__. I don't know what began that belief; I guess it's just that things work out so smoothly, whether it is good or bad, they're always pieced together in the end. I think "What else but fate?"

Oh, really? I'd feed them to my turtles. >>;