Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
I used to have fish when I was younger, and my cats never ate any of them, but they did like to drink the fish tank water. O.o;; Duh
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:13 pm Reply with quote        
Mmm, delicious. My white cat is a little hunter, so I wouldn't trust her with anything smaller than she is.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:57 pm Reply with quote        
Well, it's funny because one of the cats that always drank the fish water, was a crazy little hunter, but for some reason she never tried to eat the fish. Although she did learn to open my bird cage and ate or killed all of my finches once. Neutral
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
That's awful!! D: I don't know if I could look at my cat the same after they ate another pet, heh. Poor things.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:25 pm Reply with quote        
I know! D: Of course, it didn't much change the way I looked at her because I always knew she was a vicious little thing; she once brought home a squirrel that she had ripped the leg off of as a "gift." Neutral For some reason, I loved her anyway. Laugh
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:07 pm Reply with quote        
Awwww. Cats can be so awful. :[ I really want a couple of rats in the future, so I'll have to be careful about them with my cats. I don't even know if I'll be able to make it work.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:15 pm Reply with quote        
They are at once awful and adorable; a conundrum of nature. xD; My aunt has a friend who has owned rats and several cats at the same time; as of yet, her rats haven't been eaten. Of course, her cats are really chill and lazy, so I doubt that they'd do anything even if the rats were right on top of them. I guess it just depends on the cat(s) and how well you can manage to keep the rats away from them.

My cousin had a cat at my grandparent's house when we were little, and we had a hamster that we kept there as well; once the cat got in the cage with the hamster and another time he knocked the whole thing (cage and all) off the top of the refrigerator where we had put it in an attempt to get the cat to leave the poor thing alone. I'm surprised that little hamster lived an average amount of time, actually. Neutral

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:30 pm Reply with quote        
My cat usually just leaves me her toys as "gifts." However...she did leave me this large bug once... *doesn't like bugs*
We also have a bird...the cat is afraid of the bird...however, she wants to attack wild birds and she has done it before when out on the balcony. But the bird that was attacked was saved at least. Smile
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:02 pm Reply with quote        
My white cat always runs off with things and hides them. She never really leaves me anything. xD Her brother plays tug of war with you and runs off with the toy once you let go. They're not normal.

My big orange cat doesn't really do anything. He likes to sleep and get head rubs, mostly. xP

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:08 pm Reply with quote        
My cat seems to do almost anything. She can be sweet one moment, and then the next she is attacking you.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds like my big cat. Although lately, they all seem to be a little frisky. I think they're just excited for the spring though. xD More birds and lizards and bunnies to stalk from the windows.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:46 pm Reply with quote        
My mom's cat and my brother's cat are like that about the spring, too. the other day though, a flock of geese flew over our house and my mom's cat was sitting at the window staring and making her stalking/hunting sounds. I don't know what she would do if she actually managed to catch a goose. Laugh
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:08 pm Reply with quote        
My cat watches out the window making those noises at the birds as well. XD
It's adorable! And she keeps meowing at the balcony door because she wants to go out.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:11 pm Reply with quote        
Mine don't make too many noises, but my white one makes the chirping noises whenever she can't reach a bug. xD Otherwise, they just kind of glare and sulk.

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
lol. I will randomly start hearing my cat let out this big, loud meow...for no reason. You go to check to see what's up and all she does is stare at you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next