Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:46 pm Reply with quote        
Heya~ How are you today?

Also, I don't know if any of you know this, but we have a dream avatar creator here:
http://midorea.com/midmad.php

There should be a link to it on the avatar or shops page sometime soon. We're still working on the layout.

Jueta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:52 pm Reply with quote        
I'm ti~red. Didn't get much sleep. Fine otherwise, if a little down about things. Yourself?

Ah that's cool. I'll mess with it. Happy The amount of body slots is slightly overwhelming though, gotta say.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:01 pm Reply with quote        
Aww, down about what? (You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.)

Yeah... we've been trying to figure out a way to organize things without making it too confusing. If you have any ideas, we're all ears.

In case you can't tell, we're really trying to get user feedback on everything. xD We're going through a bit of an overhaul, so pretty much everything is being looked at.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:03 pm Reply with quote        
*Pops in.*

Hello all.~ How is everyone today? I feel like I haven't really been on here all that much recently...and I have no real idea why. Sweat

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:05 pm Reply with quote        
Hey Sly! It's fine, I had to take a break for school for a couple of weeks there.

I'm doing alright, just chatting for a bit. Your avatar is looking great, by the way. How are you?

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:33 pm Reply with quote        
I'm doing well, thanks. Just been busy with finding a new job and such lately. I'm taking a break from my search today though...and attempting to lighten my hair. We'll see how that turns out. xD;

Oh, and thank you.~ I'm glad you like this avatar; it took me forever to create one I actually liked this time. Laugh

Areishia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:54 pm Reply with quote        
*stumbles into thread* Hello! How is everyone?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:13 pm Reply with quote        
I know that feel. That's why I'm running the contest in Midorean Gamers, haha. I want to make a new avatar, but I don't have any ideas. By giving away the items on it, I can slowly change it and (hopefully) get ideas as I do so.

Hey, Areishia. I love your dress. ^_^ That's one of my favorite commons.

Areishia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:15 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you for the compliment Chu :3. It's indeed a very nice dress, especially the detail it has for the legs which give the impression of walking (at least to me).
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, definitely. I think that Heyy13 pixeled that one. Haven't really seen her in a while though.

Brink Kale

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
Hello -waves- How is everyone doing?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:20 pm Reply with quote        
Doing alright~ Enjoying the peace of being home alone, haha.

By the way guys, I'm doing a giveaway in Midorean Gamers. You don't need to be a regular of the thread or even be much of a gamer to post. Read the second post in the thread to learn about it. ^^

Brink Kale

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:23 pm Reply with quote        
Sounds like a good day to me. I'm basking in my clean room but wishing it weren't so cold. x-x Good luck with your giveaway then.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:27 pm Reply with quote        
Bleh, it's cold here too. I was going to take the dogs out to feed them earlier, but it started snowing so I had to feed them inside. One of them pooped in front of the cat's litter box... >_>

Thanks!

Brink Kale

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:30 pm Reply with quote        
I bet your kitty was not to pleased with this development. Thank god its not snowing here. I guess it could always be worse (goes to check weather forecast for the weekend). How many pets do you have?
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next