Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
She didn't miss his almost scared expression, but didn't delve into it.

"Oh? well, then for all you know, those facts could be wrong." She said with a shrug.

"But I don't really care. His class is shit, so... yeah. Let's just leave it at that and have a game?"
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:17 pm Reply with quote        
He looked ready to fervently defend what he had said, before sighing and nodding.

"Yes, indeed, let's have the game." he said.

Their game lasted for almost 2 full hours, before, in the end... one of Aimee's last two remaining pieces put Salem's singular last piece in checkmate.

"Argh!" he exclaimed, as he watched the move.

"I didn't even -see- that coming!" he said, before sighing deeply.

"Well, from the looks of things... it's your victory." he told her with a small smile.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:19 pm Reply with quote        
"Salem, I'm in Ravenclaw for a reason." was All Aimee said as she pulled out her wand, muttered something under her breath, and repaired the broken pieces.

"Seriously, I got in there for my brains." she added. "But that was a damn good match. Best that I've had in awhile, actually. You play better than most of my dormmates."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:22 pm Reply with quote        
"Heh, fair enough." he said.

"And when I first came to Hogwarts, the sorting hat had trouble placing me." he told her.

"It was a toss-up between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. In the end... well... here I am." he added with a small chuckle.

"But to say I play better than more of your dormmates... that's certainly quite the compliment, indeed."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:25 pm Reply with quote        
"Slytherin or Ravenclaw for me." Aimee told him with a small sigh.

"And sometimes I wonder if I should have been placed in Slytherin." she added quietly as she packed the chess set away.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
Her last comment did not go unnoticed by him.

"Eh?" he muttered.

"Sorry if this isn't my place to ask, but... why do you say that?" he asked her.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
"... my entire family has been osrted into Slytherin, I'm actually the first to not be." Aimee told him honestly.

"Although, at least I wasn't put in Hufflepuff." She added
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:48 pm Reply with quote        
"Family history doesn't mean anything." he told her.

"Seriously, that shouldn't let that mean anything in your life." he continued, before chuckling.

"And that's true. No matter what, at least it's not Hufflepuff." he echoed in agreement.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
"To some, Family history is everything." she said with a small sigh as people started to come into the Great Hall.

"Oh... I guess it's time for dinner." She commented as she looked around.

"I guess you should head over to the Gryffindor tables." She added.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
He sighed.

"Looks like it." he replied, as he got up and started to head over to the Gryffindor dining section.

-A few days later-

Salem sighed to himself as he walked down the hallways. The news of the war seemed to be getting worse, as information had come in that the side fighting against the Salazar army was starting to lose their advantage.

".....wonder how Mom and Dad are doing..." he muttered.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:26 pm Reply with quote        
As Salem walked through the halls, he walked by one of the schools courtyards as Aimee was sitting out there. She seemed to not be paying attention to anyone around her, just holding her knees close to her chest and staring at the cloudy sky.

Before he could decide to go say hello, he saw a few people approach her, people that he could identify as being from the ministry instantly, along with the headmaster. There was a conversation, and it was easy to tell that it wasn't anything good, for her anyway.

"What do you mean I'm to go under trial?" Aimee asked, her tone far snappish than anyone in the school knew she could produce.

"Your parents have been confirmed as the ones that have ---" The one in charge stated. Salem didn't hear anything else, though.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:46 pm Reply with quote        
He immediate hid behind some high bushes, and tried to listen in on the conversation.

No matter how hard he listened though, he could only catch snippets and portions of conversation.

But, from what little he could get, he realized that this conversation was not a good one, and that nothing but bad could come of this.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
"Is there anyone that can verify that you were in fact here, on the school grounds, on October 23rd between 3 PM and 6 PM?" She was asked.

"I do. His name is Salem, and he's in Gryffindor." She told him honestly.

"I was playing Wizards Chess with him in the Great Hall after class that day." She added
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:57 pm Reply with quote        
He then nodded to himself, and sneaked away from the bushes, backtracking some.

He lightly cleared his throat a bit, and took a deep breath. He then started to move into view, acting like he was just strolling by. He acted like he saw none of them, or was privy to any part of their conversation.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
"I''m sorry, but that is not enough. Just a name, that we don't even know is a true name, like that is not enough. Come Ms. Sherwood." He said. Aimee just sighed as she got to her feet and looked to the sky again. With her parents... she knew that it would be awhile before she was able to see it again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 37, 38, 39  Next