Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. First Winter Hangout!
heyy13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quote        
@ Tua ~ No really, no more than anywhere else anyways. xD

Ahh, that makes sence.

Yeah, personally i think it's expensive, because i kinda like owning a big number of something considering i've only been here a short time. Sweat

@ Chu ~ lol, it's alllll good.
Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quote        
I've been here a short time as well. A total of 3 days I believe! lol
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:29 am Reply with quote        
@Tua: Aw, how cute. <33 My cat is orange and white with big green eyes.

Haha, I was a really good baby with that. But as I got older I learned that it's much more peaceful when your younger siblings are asleep, so I just starting sleeping during the day and staying up at night. On school days I'll usually stay up all night and sleep when I get home. :3

I hatehatehate cold weather. ><;; My boyfriend loves it though, because he's from Michigan I guess. I don't think he likes being in my room because I keep it so warm.

... Either that or he wants an excuse to take his shirt off. XD

><;; My shoulder hurts. *gets a heating pad*

heyy13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quote        
Tua ~ Most users seem to be recent. : )

But that just means it's a growing community.

@ Chu ~ How did you hurt your shoulder? D:
Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:32 am Reply with quote        
Chu-I just love animals. I have 5 of them! Three cats and two dogs! So its a full house! lol

Yeah, I'm sure he is use to cold weather from being from Michigan. He's use to all the snow and that like I am! I'm sure he got more though.. lol

I bet he just likes taking his shirt off so he can show off for you XD

Hey- Yeah, Ari was chatting in the Avaricia event thread on Menewsha and sent me the link the other night, so here I am!

Adanoi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quote        
*finds the new thread to ruin* muhahahaha? ;p
heyy13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quote        
Ahh, i found this place because cat was posting art from here on pixeljoint. : )

So i decided to come and make an avi with all the lovely bitties she's made.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quote        
@Hey: I love that we're growing so much. ^_^ Mido's amazing - new users just proves that!

Swinging the little Wii controller thingy too hard in tennis, and then sleeping awkwardly on my arm. xP It was completely asleep when I woke up.

@Tua: I want lots of animals when I move out. ^^; Sadly I not only want cats, but also mice. What a challenge that would be.

Oh yeah. Haha. Every time we go somewhere he gets all hot and everything and there I am, still cold.

And you don't even know the half of it. @.@ He's very... prideful.

Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quote        
Chu- Yeah, you gotta watch out with those Wii remotes! Just don't throw it into the tv! I haven't but I have seen youtube videos of people doing it.

Yes, I have a Wii as well! Hubby and I are game system spoiled... we have the Wii, PS3, PS3, Xbox 360, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, and an old school nintendo that sits in the corner... lol

Cats and mice huh? When I lived with my mom she had a cat (still has this cat) and I had a little gerbil. They lived pretty well together. Noel (the cat) was afraid of Brittney (gerbil) when she was in her little ball, and Brittney knew this too because she would cause Noel! Funniest thing ever to see a cat chased by a gerbil!

Right now the dogs and cats live well together. The beagle, Lila who we got from the humane society, is afraid of the cats. She keeps her distance. Once and a while she will "tree" the cats though. She'll start baying at them till they jump up onto the chair or table, then she's point at them and bay some more, telling me, I got them for you! lol

Our Shepard/Chow mix, Angel Maureen, gets along with all the other "kids" great because she was the second one to come into the family. (Salem being the first)

Then came Tish, who is Salem's biological niece.

After moving down here, we adopted Lila as my Christmas present last year.

Then just a couple months ago upon coming home from seeing a rodeo, there was a baby kitten sitting on my porch. Poor thing was so tiny, he fit into the palm of my hand. Well I couldn't leave him out there! I so brought him in, where Salem took to being surrogate daddy, washing and bathing the little one, later to be named Indy.

heyy13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quote        
Ahh, i know that feeling. I LOVE wii tenis. When the wii first came out the games shop i was working at bought one and ran it on their big screen tv, so we used to play tenis alot. Happy

I know, i think the site has alot of potential!
Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quote        
Horray, I bought my first hair!!!

*does the happy dance*

Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quote        
*strolls in* j00 can see interwebz on iPod?

Ooh you guys are here too! :0

ava art by Raezarin // pixel art by heyy13
Pudding

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quote        
yeah, we're just all over Midorea right now I think XD

If anyone wants to see, I posted RL pics in the post your pics thread!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:01 am Reply with quote        
@Tua: @Tua: I'm actually really careful with that, but my brother isn't. T 3T I can already see it happening.

Oh! But we have this really low-sitting lamp thing and I tend to hit it a lot. A light bulb blew out today because of it.

Haha, I'm pretty spoiled with them too. Nintendo 64, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Playstation, Playstation 2, Nintendo DS, and a Playstation 3. I stopped getting as much though as I lost interest in video games because "they're for boys". >.>; Damn preppy cheerleading years.

XDD That's so cute! We used to have a hamster named Grace and Puud (the cat) was never really afraid of her when she got in her ball.

Aw, the dog sounds adorable. <33 My older dog, Snuggles, HATED Puud with a passion when we first brought him in. (He was a stray. Poor kitten was found about two weeks before Halloween and we just couldn't leave him out there.) She began to tolerate him though but then we got a Chihuahua named Peanut that liked to play with kitty. Well, kitty didn't like that very much. xP The poor thing would always be chased around the house by this cat that's like, three times his size and then he'd be pounced on and pinned down before we got the cat off.

He never got the hint that Puud wasn't playing - that he really did hate him. Now they all nap together though. XD

@Hey: Wow, I'd love that job! XD

@Yaneci: On an iPod Touch I believe. :3

O: Yeah!

Adanoi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:01 am Reply with quote        
;p hmmmmmm. Well then, ignored I see.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next