Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:32 am Reply with quote        
Cass just sighed and vanished from where she was, only to appear in front of him.

"You do realize that with all of this, " she motioned to him to indicate his attitude and such, "you are proving that you truly ar ethe guilty party, right?"

"Sydney, Ash, down it." She ordered as she stepped back and locked the door, moments before all three of those, other than her, could feel a barrier erect, one that would make it impossible to use magic to get in or out.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:33 am Reply with quote        
His face grew more panicked.

"This... this is bullshit!" he declared, as Ash downed the serum quickly.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:35 am Reply with quote        
Sydney copied him, cringing drastically as it made it's way through the body that she had, that was dead, before relaxing.

"All right, Sydney, Ash, tell me what happened." Cass ordered. Sydney just nodded before beginning to relay what happened. Some of the details were missing though, but Ash was able to fill tmost of them in easily enough.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:36 am Reply with quote        
After about a half hour, the both of them gave a full account of what had happened, and all that had been said and done.

Ashton was now as far away from the three as possible, his nervousness becoming more and more apparent.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:41 am Reply with quote        
Cass was silent as the pair of them told her what had happened. When it was told, by Ash, that he was the one responsible for Vicki's condition, she just sighed and made her way back over to the cabinet. She opened it and withdrew something before making her way back to Ashton. She grabbed him by the throat, catching him off guard, and just growled.

"You really think it was right to help someone to destroy one of the most prominent magical familes in this world? And to attack a fucking child?" She asked with a growl before grinning. It was ominous though, and Ash knew instantly that it spelled trouble.

"Well then." She said before opening the vial and pouring the contents down Ashton's throat. Once she was satisfied that the contents were swallowed, and were actually in his body, she threw him to the floor.

"I am sending you to the council to be dealt with." She told him, her voice calmer than she looked.

"What I just gave you, is one of the most powerful and potent truth serums I have ever managed to concoct. You will be telling people the truth for weeks before it wears off." She told him.

"Ash, any last words?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of Ashton.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:46 am Reply with quote        
Ash had been slowly backing away from Cass, when what she asked him made him freeze in his tracks.

She was very good at the art of intimidation, so much so that any anger or malice in a person was immediately replaced with outright fear.

But when she asked her question, he seemed to snap back to reality, and glared at Ashton.

"No matter what they do to you..." he said.

"Remember that it's nothing... NOTHING... compared to what myself or my family could... and would... do to you." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:48 am Reply with quote        
Cass looked over to Sydney, her calmness enough to freak out even Liz, to a certain extent, sometimes. Sydney just waved slightly, saying she had nothing to say, or do, left. She nodded and turned back to Ashton.

"Alright, to the council with you." She said as the hunter was bound with some rather tight, and sharp, pure magic binds moments before vanishing. Once he was gone, she turned to look at Ash.

"Are you all right?" She asked.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:50 am Reply with quote        
He sighed.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he said, as his jacket... which was still on Sydney... started to rustle and fidget some... specifically, the front right breast pocket.

"Eh? Oh... right, that's in there." he said.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:52 am Reply with quote        
Sydney jumped slightly and dug into the pocket to reveal a crytal pixie that had been his target.

"Oh, here Ash." Sydney said as she held it out to him, it sitting on her hands in a shockingly calm manner.

"Well, glad to see that the pixie is unharmed." Cass commented as the barrier around the room died, and vanished completely.
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:01 am Reply with quote        
Ash accepted the pixie and sighed.

"Sorry about that." he apologized to the sprite.

"I didn't realize you were in there, and experienced everything since I got there." he added with a sheepish laugh, as he scratched the back of his head.
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:06 am Reply with quote        
The small pixie just looked to Ash before making it's way over.

It's all right. I could sense the death that was lingering in the shack, and in the forest. I'm just happy that it is gone. He heard it echo through his head.

"Ash, I need you to do me a favour now." Cass started as she made her way to her desk and grabbed an envelope, which she handed to Ash.

"There's your pay for the pixie. Anyway, get Sydney to Emelie, I think she could benefit from it. Once done that, go down to the basement, grab Alexander, and take him to your sister in law. She needs to send him back to hell."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:14 am Reply with quote        
He set the pixie down on the desk, and accepted the envelope from Cass.

"Yeah, I'll do that." he said.

"And... well... I can see why Mom didn't want me on this hunt." he then said.

"Sydney had to stop me from killing Ashton when he said he was responsible for the serum..."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:15 am Reply with quote        
"You wouldn't have been able to." Cass told him.

"He can only be killed by the rune that brought him here." She explained. "It's up to Casey. So go, get him, and get home."
Colin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:18 am Reply with quote        
He nodded and made his way to Sydney, taking her hand and disappearing from the room, reappearing in the hospital portion of the guild.

"Emelie!?" he called out.

"You in!?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:19 am Reply with quote        
There was silence for about two minutes, and it wasn't hard to tell that Emelie was not there. As he was about to leave, go let Cass know and find someone else to fill in, she walked up behind him.

"I'm here Ashley, don't worry. I will make sure that Sydney is all right. Go send your father back to the realm he belongs in." She said, her voice calming.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143  Next