Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:30 am Reply with quote        
He stood silent for a few moments. He was wondering if he should give out his name just yet, after all they hadn't made the contract yet and any possible leak of information regarding him would be definitely problematic.

"...My name...is Bealzerin, but you can call me Rin since my full name is a mouthful."He replied before running a hand through his hair.

"Now lets get going...my little cheery blossom..."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:35 am Reply with quote        
”... Bealzerin?” She asked before nodding.

”All right then, I'll call you Rin, if you want to shorten mine to Kura, feel free. Just don't call me that,” she was referring to him calling her his 'little cherry blossom', ”in public. I have a bad enough reputation in this school as it stands, I don't need the student body thinking that I am your pet or some shit.”

She sighed and looked around.

”Come on, I'm ditching the afternoon since I'm not interested in listening to my history teacher drone on and on about how things were for him when he was young, and how he hates the modern day.” she added with a small growl.

”Come on, you wanted to talk, so let's go.”
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:40 am Reply with quote        
"Alright lets move on to the roof so that we can discuss business."Replied Rin.

"And what's so wrong about me calling you that, by know I wouldn't doubt that people are thinking I'm boyfriend or something so I may as well play it up, besides if jackasses like them think we are a couple they might think twice about getting near you as long as I'm around."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:48 am Reply with quote        
”Oh, it's not them thinking that I'm your girlfriend that is the problem.” Sakura told him honestly.

”It's the fact that they'll probably get it stuck in their heads that I sold myself to you or something, in exchange for something, like you defending me.” She explained.

”I don't know, and I'm finding that, overall, I don't care. It's just irritating as sin, and hell to be here, but it's life. Nothing I can do about it.” She added before sighing slightly.

”Come on, let's go.” she added before heading off, heading towards the roof.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:05 pm Reply with quote        
"Well if they give you a hard time I'll just use reason and persuasion to convince them other wise."Rin said before cracking his knuckles and following Sakura up to the roof.

Once there Rin stopped and looked at the sky and small smirk grew upon his face. He looked at the clouds with awe and his gently moved about as the light breeze blew through it. He sighed a bit before saying anything.

"These blue skies...I'm going to have to get used to them."Rin commented before turning to Sakura.

"Now we just have to wait..."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:13 pm Reply with quote        
"Get used to them...?" She asked as she looked towards him, instead of at the cloudy sky.

"Where are you from and what are we waiting for?" she asked, curious, as she sat down on the roof, leaning against the fence.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:24 pm Reply with quote        
You'll learn soon enough..."Replied Rin and as he did so a male student joined them on the roof.

He was rather scrawny with a pale complexion with dark blue hair that was very cut similar to a bowl cut. He was wearing the typical school uniform and a pair of large thick glasses. He screamed to be your stereo typical nerd.

"Huh Sakura, what are doing here?"He asked seeming all confused.

"You can stop the innocent act invoker."Sighed Rin as he Stepped forward and stood beside Sakura.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:26 pm Reply with quote        
Sakura was silent, not knowing what to say as the two of them spoke.

"Wait.. what? Ok, I'm confused. What's going on?" She asked, wanting an explanation, but not holding her breath in regards to getting one.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:36 pm Reply with quote        
"I guess my cover is blown."Sighed the student who then removed his glasses and raised his right hand.

Almost as though being able to read what e was planning, Rin quickly grabbed a hold of Sakura and leaped away from where they were standing; a small sized crater like impact now remained there.

"So I see...you also have a demon contracted and helping you,, this means we can fight for rank."The student announced before snapping his fingers and a large bulky figure appeared before them.

It appeared human in shape and form. It was rather fat and grotesque looking. It had a huge round nose, beady eyes and large mouth that had saliva drooling from it. The ground beneath seemed to warp a little bit under its weight.

"So you made a contract with Gogoro...interesting."Commented Rin.

"Who's this tiny one Daisuke?"Gogoro asked.

"He would appear to be Sakura's demon partner."Explained Daisuke.

"Ooooh, that means he's my next opponent."

"Exactly, now get ready to fight."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:38 pm Reply with quote        
"Hey! I never fucking agreed to anything!" Sakura exclaimed, anger in her voice. She was unimpressed at the moment, considering assumptions were being made about her, not that it was all that surprising.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:47 pm Reply with quote        
"This was bound to happen sooner or later, demons have to eat after all and they have a tendency to go after invokers first."Explained Rin.

"The mere fact that I'm here and such a bout can occur is mere coincidence."

"Now, I'd be more than willing to save your ass but there's one little problem...since I'm not contracted to you I can't fight a demon, as it stands I'm nothing more than an above average human, it's really quite pathetic."

"Hey Daisuke, he's not fighting back."Commented Gogoro.

"Hmm you're right, what's his deal, isn't he Sakura's contracted demon?"Daisuke wondered.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:49 pm Reply with quote        
"I haven't agreed to anything, Daisuke." Sakura hissed.

"So fucking butt out for the moment." she added with a snappish tone. before turning back to Rin.

"Tell me, why the fuck should I even agree to this? Seriously? I think this might be a bit more than I was hoping for back when I first attempted to get some help" She said, not wanting to say when she first tried summoning him.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quote        
"Do you want to live, do you want to live a life free from the hell you've been put through?"Rin asked.

"When you were young you pleaded for a prince of darkness to come save you, to protect you...well I may be late but here I am, I answered your call and now all you need to do to have that desire come true is form a contract with me."

"Besides, that's really the only way we'll be able to stop Gogoro and four-eyes over there."
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:27 pm Reply with quote        
She sighed slightly. She wasn't interested in doing this, at all, but if it was something that would save her, keep her alive, and shut Daisuke up... she would go along with it.

".... Fine." she said.

"If it's something that needs to be done, then I will."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:24 pm Reply with quote        
Rin nodded and then a magic circle formed around Sakura.

"Sakura I need you to think hard, what is it that our contract will be formed upon, what is it that you desire out of this contract?"Rin asked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next