Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:53 am Reply with quote        
"... A variety of reasons." she told him. She had no idea how to say this, how to tell him without, well, telling him.

"I will randomly need to leave, and be alone, I will randomly quit paying attention, and I sure as shit won't give you a reason as to why." She told him, being as vague as she could be.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 am Reply with quote        
He just shrugged.

"Everyone's got their problems." he said.

"The question is, will it interfere with the investigation?" he asked her.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:00 am Reply with quote        
"Not at all." Miki told him, possibly a bit too quickly.

"IF anything, it'll help." she added, not giving him any more information as she brought her her hand up to her temple.

"Dammit.." she muttered.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:03 am Reply with quote        
"You sure do like being vague, don't you?" he asked her.

"Need something for that headache?" he then asked, making some turns through the city.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 am Reply with quote        
"No. I just need to get my ass home, and hope this doesn't decide to come forth before then." She told him simply.

"Because it'll be a pain if it does." she added with a small sigh.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:09 am Reply with quote        
He just shrugged once more, and continued to drive.

-A surprisingly short time later-

"2597 Heaven Drive." he said to her, turning off the car.

"Didn't take so long, did it?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:11 am Reply with quote        
She was silent for the rest of the car ride, seeming to have either passed out for fallen asleep on the way. When he announced they had arrived, she just looked at him.

"Damn, that was quicker then when I drive it. Either you went past the speed limit, or you know more shortcuts than I do. Both are quite likely, I'm sure." She said with a small sigh before unbuckling and climbing out of the car. Before she shut the door, she made sure to lock it though.

"Hey, lock the door and gimme the keys." she said as she pulled her hood up.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:12 am Reply with quote        
"Little here, little there." he replied, before exiting the car, locking the door, and tossing the keys over to her.

"There ya go, kid." he said to her, as he flipped the collar up on his own coat.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:14 am Reply with quote        
She caught them and headed up to the front door, rolling her eyes at being called 'kid'. Once there, she sighed slightly as she unlocked the door and made her way in.

"Come on." she said as she kicked her shoes off and made her way into the main of the rather large house.

"Need some food or drink?" she called from the kitchen.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:20 am Reply with quote        
He followed her in, and shut the door behind him.

"If ya got coffee, I'll gladly drink it." he called back.

"And you want me to lock the door?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:22 am Reply with quote        
"Please do" She answered as she put some coffee on.

I'm insane, I swear. I'm fucking asking to be killed. She thought almost bitterly as she leaned against the counter, thinking. She didn't know what to think about the fact that she had someone there, how she had company. It was a rarity solely because of the fact that if she was caught in the middle of something, well... she'd be defenceless. She knew that, why would she have been so insane as to bring him there?
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:24 am Reply with quote        
"Done!" he called back, before shaking his own shoes off, hanging his coat and hat, and making his way towards her.

"Don't worry too much about food." he told her.

"I never have much of an appetite."
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:28 am Reply with quote        
She looked up as he entered and shrugged.

"Alright then. At least you won't chastise me about not eating much." she said with a chuckle. Normally, she just didn't think of eating, and as a result only ate when she was about an inch from collapsing. At least that was her norm.

"Anyway, you're welcome to stay until the weather clears up." she said with a welcoming smile.

---

It was a few days later, the rain hadn't let up, and it had been rather irritating. Miki had put him in the spare room that was down the hall from hers, and had made sure that anything he needed was tended to. She didn't have company often, so she did all she could to make sure that she treated them right.

"Bloody hell. Hey! Ty! It finally stopped raining!" she called out to him with a small chuckle as she made her way to the den from the kitchen.

"You want to hit up that preschool today, or wait until it dries a bit?" she asked.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:33 am Reply with quote        
"It did!?" Ty called back, just as she heard some water stop. He had been taking a shower right then, and had just finished.

"Well, whattya know, looks like ol' Mother Nature finally cried it out of her system." he said with a chuckle, as he came out of the bathroom, clad only in a pair of jeans.

It was the first time she'd seen him topless since he'd been here. And it was a sight. He obviously worked out, as he looked to have impressive abs, as well as nicely developed muscles all over... but what was surprising, was the number of scars.

Many on his chest, many on his stomach, some on his sides, a few on his upper arms... there were slash marks, stab wounds, some that looked like bullet hole remnants... his body looked like a road map of pain.

"As for the preschool, we've lost too much time as is with all the rain." he said to her.

"We really should get started on this before he can abduct another victim."
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:42 am Reply with quote        
Miki was silent as he spoke, however little it was, and walked into the room. She froze for a moment before stepping up to him, trailing one of her fingers along a particularly nasty scar that looked like whatever had happened, had nearly taken his arm off. As her finger was trailing it though, and before he could even consider telling her to stop, or step back, she froze for a moment before stepping back herself. She just looked up at his face, locking eyes with his, an almost pained expression in her eyes.

".... That had to have hurt, that crash..." She said quietly.

"I'm sorry."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45, 46, 47  Next