Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Squid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
    Kupsy, you're so funny xD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:15 pm Reply with quote        
Kupsy has fallen off the weirdo train.
And into the super weirdo pond~

But it's k 'cos I pro arts. 8D

Naughty naughty lag!

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Squid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
    Are you also lagging, or is it only me?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:26 pm Reply with quote        
I lag quite a bit when I try to post the pictures (most of the time it still says it's going through when it already has so I just keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't double), but normal posts don't seem as bad.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:51 pm Reply with quote        
I haven't forgotten about secret santa. I'm really busy this weekend, but I will assign you all your recipients tomorrow.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
Kupsy wrote:

What. Even. This is beautiful, thank you Kupsy! <3 Weeeee

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:05 am Reply with quote        
I've sent you all the names and lists of your recipients! (Thanks mostly to the help of Cat. Bouncy Heart She's the best.) Please remember a few things:
  • Keep your identity a secret! If you wish to reveal it at the end, that's fine. Just wait until after your recipient gets their gift.
  • Do not ask who your Secret Santa is. They may not want to reveal their identity, and that's okay.
  • Send all presents to me, whether they are items, art writing, or anything else. I promise to get them to your recipient on Christmas.
  • The deadline for sending gifts is Monday, December 24: Christmas Eve! You may, however, send them as early as today. If you don't make the deadline, you won't be entered in the raffle.
  • Finally, have fun! Be creative. Get your recipient something nice. If you feel stuck, feel free to pm me. I want to help.
That's it! Remember these rules. I'll message you all closer to Christmas to remind you to send your gifts.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:05 am Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:
Kupsy wrote:

What. Even. This is beautiful, thank you Kupsy! <3 Weeeee

Aww yisss. This art is the best.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:49 am Reply with quote        
Awesome! Time to get to work!

Also Kupsy, that is great. :U

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quote        
We have one week left until the deadline!! I'm sending out reminder messages now. If you get one and you've already sent your gift(s), just ignore it.

Remember, if you don't send your recipient a gift, you won't be entered in the raffle!!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:45 pm Reply with quote        
Hmmm. It seems that a few people didn't follow through with their gifts. As I said before, they won't be entered in the raffle. Should they still receive the gits that they got from their secret santa? Feel free to pm me your opinions if you don't want to post them here.

I'm going to delay gift-giving a bit because I want everyone (who participated, at least) to receive their gifts at the same time. Don't worry, if you participated, you will get something. I hope that this turn of events doesn't hurt anyone's feelings...

My idea is this: people who didn't follow through with the activity don't get their gifts, but instead of sending the gifts back to the secret santas, they get forwarded to the recipients of those inactive participants. That way everyone who participated gets something. Again, feel free to pm me your opinions.

There were also two trades that I stupidly lost information on. I saved screenshots and files listing the items included in the transactions, but I can't find them anywhere. I messaged the secret santas about the issue.

I'm really sorry for these blunders, everyone. I'm thinking of how to make it up to you now.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:01 pm Reply with quote        
Don't worry so much about it, what's happened is beyond your control unless you start working on your telepathic powers and build a Cerebro machine. (lost on anyone who isn't an X-men nerd)

And anyone can make mistakes, especially at this time of year.. We had my 10 month old nephew around this Christmas because his mum had to work.. He was such a handful that by the time he was gone mum could barely even tell me her own name xD

So I'm hoping some people just forgot thanks to the whole mayhem of this season...
And will log on and see this *-*
I hope I didn't forget.. I don't think I did...

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:45 pm Reply with quote        
It's a little disappointing, but it's not even close to your fault Chu, we can't blame you for other people's inaction (or forgetfulness) c:
I love Secret Santa!

::Shop::
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quote        
I like your idea Chu, and don't be sorry it isn't your fault =P

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:52 am Reply with quote        
Pretty much just echoing what everyone else said here Chu; but it's totally not your fault. It's a shame about those people that didn't participate and all...but sometimes things happen and that can in no way be helped by anyone else. Said things notwithstanding, secret Santa is still a really great thing to do.~ Sweat
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next