Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:55 am Reply with quote        

Those are the three items in the "Thankful for" section.. Black cat probably didn't need labelling xD

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:57 am Reply with quote        
That's nice of you, Kupsy. May I use the image in the opening posts?

Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:04 am Reply with quote        
Of course, go for it~

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Beri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:38 am Reply with quote        
Username: Beri
What I'm thankful for: I'm thankful for the ability to grow and better myself in this life.
What I'd be thankful for: The Black Cat ♥
My Christmas list:
Art! I have a post in my quest thread with avatars i've made, well there is only one there, but I'll update it when I get home later. :3 Quest Here
You can also find many items listed in there too for possible gift ideas.
I don't have many commons listed yet, but I have a very lacking hair selection, so any hairs would be fabulous! Here's my inventory link for reference checks. Inventory It's a vury tiny! Thanks for the link Kupsy. Hai

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:37 pm Reply with quote        
I forgot all about that inventory link. I think I'll include it with the applications.

Suho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:39 pm Reply with quote        
Oh... I do like the cape of deities. It's very pretty. I figured it would look nice.

I'm sorry, I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around everything here still. I don't know any items at all, but I want to get something nice for my secret santa if I can, so I shall save. Happy
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:40 pm Reply with quote        
You're fine. :] This is, in part, meant to help new members familiarize themselves with the members and items of Midorea. Thank you for choosing to participate!

Freshie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:10 pm Reply with quote        
Username: Freshie
What I'm thankful for: I'm very thankful for all the things that have come into my life this year. Love, success, finding myself, my friends and family. I don't know where I'd be if this past year didn't happen to me.
What I'd be thankful for: I don't need any of them but if I were to have one, The Black Cat.
My Christmas list: Art is what I'd like most. Art request thread. I don't think I need anything else.

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
    Username: Maeve
    What I'm thankful for: I'm thankful for all the opportunities I've had to grow and learn to know myself more this year, and for all the people I've met.
    What I'd be thankful for: I already have one of each of those items, so I think I'll pass this. But the cape is my favorite.
    My Christmas list:
  • Motivation? Nah, just kidding, but some short story or other writing that could inspire me to draw would be great.

• Art is always nice. I'd like something with my avatar. Art of my OCs and adoptables could be cool too. I actually have very few of those. So, references:

• Any item I don't have, especially blue, turquoise, green, mint or white items (inventory here for reference).

• Any other creative thingie made with love. Hai

Whimsy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:30 am Reply with quote        
I totally forgot to enter this til now, yay for tumblr for reminding me.

Username: Whimsy
What I'm thankful for: I'm thankful for my close friends, my newfound confidence and my new baby brother! C:
What I'd be thankful for: A hard choice but I'm leaning on the cape. I CHANGED MY MIND. CAN I CHANGE MY MIND? I'd like the wings instead.
My Christmas list:
-Items, especially commons. I'd love some blue, red, green and white commons, and any of the hair. Unlikely, but any rares are nice. :U
Here's a list of items for you, just a few, you don't need to get me anything off this list (my sad inventory if you wanna check it out):
    Girasonne Scarf (unlikely)
    Naturally Long Hair
    Long and Layered Hair
    Simple Braid Hair
    Female Fishnet Shirt
    Elegant Corset Blue and White
    Straugim Aviatar
    Adult Dragon Horns (Ice)
    any wings
    anything punk
    anything steampunk
    etc
-Art or writing. I don't need art of anything specific, so draw me anything. Draw my avvie, a cookie, a pokemon, santa, anything will make me happy. Same goes with writing.

-Anything else. I'm just grateful for anyone thinking about me during this holiday season. I'll happily accept silver/gold, cookies, dancing ponies, air from your lungs and your eternal love. [/longpost]
Squid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:54 am Reply with quote        
    Everyone wants art, but I am not an artist

:c

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:39 pm Reply with quote        
Username: Kinslayer6788
What I am Thankful for: My wonderful GF and my killer campaign!
What I would be Thankful for: Cape!
My Christmas Gift: Any year specific item before I joined in June
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:06 am Reply with quote        
Username: Sly
What I'm thankful for: I'm thankful for my awesome family; my willingness to start working on some things I've needed to fix about myself lately; the fact that I have a job, a place to stay, and means to support myself (at least somewhat); any opportunity I've had in my life; my cats :3 aaanndd the internet, without which I never would have met a great many amazing people (you guys included. Bouncy Heart
What I'd be thankful for: I'd be thankful foooor, hmm...Black Cat or the cape? Cape of the Deities, I think.
My Christmas list: Arts: pretty much anything someone wants to draw me is good with me; seriously. Avatar art, character art (hopefully will have some links later), Christmas-themed art, random whatever you choose! xD; I will also take writing in whatever form (poetry, songs, stories, they're all great!)
Items: (These are highly unlikely, but I'll list them just in case Laugh ) I'd really like the Sash of the Fallen Deities, Demonias Stigma, or Stigmus Valentienus. More realistically though, I'd take any commons I don't have, including recolors and any hairstyle I don't have in red, purple, turquoise, or black.

Anyway, I hope that's a good enough list for someone to be able to do something with; in truth, I'll really appreciate whatever someone is gracious enough to give me.~ Sweat

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:00 pm Reply with quote        
Username: Lexi Luthor
What I'm thankful for:Hmm... Xbox, Halo 4, friends, the color purple, biscuits, pokemon, Midorea, my boyfriend, Mountain Dew gamefuel/voltage, dragons, uuh other stuff?
What I'd be thankful for:Cape of the Deities(hoping I am the only one who chooses it WINNING BY DEFAULT ROCKS XD)
My Christmas list:Im just going to put lots of stuff, some of it will probably sound ridiculously out of reach but I will also add in things that aren't so ridiculous, so bear with me c:
And without further or due, in no particular order:
1. Sash of the Fallen Deities
2. Art of my OC Kaden Link
3. Kumijing
4. The Cursed Ones
5. The Suns, The Moons, and The Stars
6. Crystal Shards
7. Elemental Cape
8. Fishnet anythings
9. Japan Shirt
10. Dove
11. Hair, I have hardly any hairs
12. Cherub Wings
13. Lotus feather wings pink
14. Faerie Dragon
15. Baby dragon wings (excluding earth)
16. Small Deity wings
17. Silver Moon
18. Any amount of silver or gold (Im so broke)
19. Anything purple
20. Fudgey Brownies :U

Err I put a lot of stuff, hopefully enough for someone to find something! ^_^;

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:50 pm Reply with quote        

Username: Angelic.Demon
What I'm thankful for: Everyone who's in my life,especially my mom, and has talked to me when I'm feeling down (which is a lot but I just fake it). It means a lot to me, even fi they don't know it <3
What I'd be thankful for: Although I have them all, I love the Black Cat item <3
My Christmas list:
My Shop has all the ARI's and few EI's & BMI's I'm looking for. Most are old, but I did miss the September ARI's and I would love them.
Of course, gold is always appreciated.
I absolutely love the new recolors, and haven't bought anything yet, I'd love commons in the new colors, like the fishtail dress (I only have green, I'd love ANY color of this), tied tops, rolled up jeans, corsets, etc. <3
I also loove the punk clothes. Feel free to stalk my inventory, I have a lot of the jeans, but less of the other items c:
If you'd rather not spend silver, I love art as well. Basically, I'm not that picky, any sort of gift will make my day c:

::Shop::
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next