Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
Sydney didn't respond for a moment before looking up, her pain evident on her face.

"I.. yeah. I'm alright." She said as she carefully got to her feet, but wasn't the steadiest, and it was obvious. That blow to her back had hurt.

"And.. I know.. I know. I just.. I wanted to make sure that Miss Remmington would be alright. You -know- I don't agree with all this, Evan." She added with a sigh.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:27 pm Reply with quote        
"I don't either, Sydney." Evan replied.

"But, from what I heard, she actually managed to survive Richard's attack." her informed her.

"Though, only because of her brother saving her."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
Sydney sighed in relief.

"Thank heavens." She said as she grabbed her parasol before looking at Evan again.

"Anyhow, let's go. If they are attacking us out in the open like that now, it would probably be a damn good idea to hide."
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:38 pm Reply with quote        
He nodded.

"Good idea." he said.

"I... fear this will escalate. And very quickly."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
Sydney nodded before looking back to the house that she was outside of and sighing.

"... I hope you're alright, Vincent." she said quietly before heading into the trees with Evan.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:55 pm Reply with quote        
No sooner had they disappeared into the forest, Vincent reappeared, and noticed the dead mage.

"What!? Damnit!" he cursed, as he looked around.

"What happened here? What the hell did I miss!?"
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 pm Reply with quote        
As Vincent was trying to find out, someone approached from the shadows of near by.

"Vampire and mage attack." She said, her voice cold. It wasn't hard for Vincent to figure out, either, that it was a vampire that was talking to him.

"A mage assaulted a vampire solely because of what she was, and another came to save her." She told him. "I was just watching, before you jump to conclusions." she added

"You should probably arrange a meeting of sorts. This is getting to be too insane." She told him as she stepped out of the shadows and into the light. Instantly, he would be able to identify her as one of the three Triad members.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:13 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent looked over to the Triad member, and sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Urgh... I... really did not want to be told that." he said.

"But... regardless... you are right." he told her.

"Though I fear this will end in a massive conflict... a war, even."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:15 pm Reply with quote        
She sighed slightly.

"I... I hate to admit it, but I agree with you. And after the whole dragon blood fiasco a few generations ago, the vampire population is severely decreased still. We probably won't be able to hold our own against your mage's all that well." She added.

She opened her mouth to say more, before they both heard a crash and a muted scream from the house.

"... Go check on your sister. I'm going to go check on Sydney." She said before vanishing from her spot.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:22 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent growled some as he heard the scream, but before he could say anything to the Triad member, she was gone.

"I just hope Sydney's okay..." he said to himself, before shaking his head.

He then vanished in a small tornado, reappearing where the scream had originated from in the house.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
When he appeared within, he noticed that he was outside of the room he'd laid Hollie down, and that the door was blasted off of the hinges. There was someone standing there, holding Hollie by the throat, aswell.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent's eyes filled with anger once more, as the one assaulting Hollie found themselves slammed in the side with an orb of thunder magic.

"Always after a wounded lady." he said.

"No honour whatsoever."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
They whirled around to face Vincent, the sheer speed of the movement made it apparent that it was vampire, even before he saw their face.

"Dammit," she hiss beforef vanishing, leaving the twins alone.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:40 pm Reply with quote        
He went over to his sister, before gritting his teeth and closing his eyes.

'Everyone! Meet in Resting Room 3!' he sent telepathically to the building mages.

'It's time we discussed the vampires once and for all.' was the mental missive.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:42 pm Reply with quote        
Hollie just wrapped her arms around Vincent, obviously scared, if not terrified. It had been generations since he had seen her like this, had seen any indication of fear, at all, in her.

Moments later, Vicent received the affirmative from the others, agreeing that yes, they needed to meet up and discuss this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next