Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:10 pm Reply with quote        
He hadn't been able to drain much from her neck, when an arm burst through the door, and grabbed his neck. It was Vincent's hand, and it crushed down on his throat... hard.... causing the fangs to come out of the wounds.

"Richard..." Vincent's voice growled from behind the door in an almost menacing tone.

"I think it's high time you stopped ignoring me." he added, before bringing his hand back and slamming Richard's back to the still-closed door.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:36 pm Reply with quote        
As he was pulled back, he lost his grip on Hollie, and she dropped to her knees, more out of surprised than anything, though.

"You.. jackass." she hissed as she got to her feet and looked to the vampire, that was held pretty solidly by her brother.

"Vincent! Let go. This is between him and I." she stated, her aura getting increasingly dark, and her voice echoing it. It was obvious that she was pissed, or rather livid would be more accurate.

"Richard, I always had a nagging feeling behind you being on the Triad, I wanted to remove you of your position, but I couldn't find valid reasoning to." she told him, her voice getting darker.

"So now, this ends." she added, moments before Richard smirked.

"Oh. Of course it ends here." He said rather calmly, and confidently.

"But not for me." he added moments before a rather large orb of pure magic formed in his hands. Vincent, through the wall, would be able to feel the sheer essence and weight of it, and it was enough to make him cringe. It was worse for Hollie, since she had the tainted aspect in her blood, not pure like Vincent.

She opened her mouth to say something, before freezing. She hadn't had a chance to say anything, before she was hit with the orb.

Almost instantly, she felt everything inside her, every part of her, freeze for a moment before there was a growing burning sensation through her nerves.

"..!!" She tried to refrain from screaming as she dropped to her knees, which just made Richard grin.

"Remmington, you're done. As I already said." He said rather cockily.

Vi..vincent... he.. I... I think... he's... righ-..... Hollie started to send to her brother telepathically. She was never able to finish though, before she fell to the floor, unconscious.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
It was then that Richard would feel an overwhelming and ominous presence behind him. It seemed that waves of sheer unaltered magic pulsed through the ground, before the door burst forward, smashing him against the far wall.

When he looked up, he would see Vincent standing there, an intense and violent aura of magic around him.

The magi took a step forward, and when his foot touched the floor, the wood almost cracked from the sheer force of the magic released in that one step.

"That's it." Vincent said.

"Strike 3." he continued.

"You want to fight a Remmington, you can fight a Remmington." he told the vampire.

"You fought my sister, now you fight me."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:03 pm Reply with quote        
He stepped back from Vincent, deeper into the room that they were in. The sheer aura was far more than he had expected from him.

"That bitch deserved the death that is imminent." He snarled.

"And so will you if you insist on fighting me."
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
"This won't be a fight." Vincent said confidently.

-a day later-

It hadn't been much of a fight. In fact, it had been extremely one-sided. He sat at the desk and sighed, as he shook his head.

"Well, at least I managed to save Hollie." he said.

His sister didn't die, as the vampire promised. In fact, Vincent managed to save her handily. She was just going to be unconscious for at least a couple of days.

"But... ugh... this is a right mess." he commented.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
As he was sitting there, thinking about it all, he heard a rather large, and loud, crash outside.

"Hey! Fucker. Leave me ALONE!" a familiar voice screamed. He couldn't place where he knew it from though, just that it was familiar.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
He looked up and around.

"Wait... what was that?" he asked as he got up and made his way to the window.

"What the hell is going on?" he asked further as he looked out the glass to see what the origin of the scream was.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:26 pm Reply with quote        
When he looked out, he saw what looked to be just two people fighting, although one, the one who had the upperhand, was obvious a magi if the aura was anything to go by.

"As if! You bloodsucker." they hissed before backhanding their opponent.

She fell to the ground, caught off guard by that, as their parasol rolled away a bit to reveal her silver hair.

"I want nothing to do with any of this! Leave me alone, dammit!"
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
The magi then threw an orb of magic at the woman, but it was caught by Vincent, whom had caught the magic after just appearing there.

"All right, that is far enough." he said.

"This woman seems to have done nothing to warrant this attack."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:30 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh? And how would you know?' Her opponent growled as the woman got to her feet and retrieved her parasol.

"Thank you, but with what's most likely coming, I doubt you want to be seen as a magi that is siding with vampires." she said with a small sigh, her voice sharp.

"So please. Leave --"

"Just so she can track you down and feast upon you! Fucking vampire, BURN IN HELL!"
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:35 pm Reply with quote        
"SHUT UP!" Vincent snapped to the magi.

"Are relations between vampires and magi -really- that bad!?" he asked.

"This unwarranted and brutal attacks out of nowhere!?" he continued.

"Is this really what this is about?" he asked again, all the while glancing back to the woman briefly.

'Wait... wait... Sydney...?' he thought, getting a better look at the woman.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
"Whether they are, or not, doesn't change my thoughts on the fucking freaks." her opponent snarled before the woman walked up to Vincent and gently laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Kind sir, thank you for coming to my rescue, but I assure you, I can handle myself well enough. Please, leave. Don't risk harming yourself."
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:54 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent squelched the ball of magic in his hand, causing it to dissipate. He looked back to her, before sighing.

"I... I can't." he said.

"You don't.... deserve this... Sydney." he whispered.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quote        
Sydney just growled before using her own magic to send him away. She picked a random location, which ended up being somewhere in Brazil, so that it would take him longer to return. At least, that was her intention. She never got a chance to ask the mage vanished, appeared behind her, and punched her rather hard in the middle of her back.

she screamed as she dropped to all fours, unable to hold herself up for the moment.

"That makes you an easy target." Her opponent snarled before getting ready to deliver a final blow to her.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
It was at that point, another vampire leaped from the nearby trees, and slashed the throat of the magi that was attempting to kill Sydney.

"Filthy magi." he growled, before looking over to Sydney.

"Sydney, you okay?" he asked.

"You know it's dangerous to be around any place where magi congregate."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next