Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:14 am Reply with quote        
"Desiree, wake up..." he said.

"Your show at the hotel is in a matter of hours." he added, wondering if things had actually gotten worse, as opposed to better, like he Mom had assured him.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:16 am Reply with quote        
"Huh? Oh... right."- Desiree said with a small shake of her head before looking at the clock.

"Shit! You're not kidding!" she exclaimed before quickly getting to her feet and making her way to the bathroom, not caring that she only had a tank top and her pj pants on.

"Shitshitshit..." she cursed.

"Jaden! Is all my stuff together, at the very least!?" she called as she started to brush her hair. She needed to shower, eat, make sure she had everything to gether...
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:23 am Reply with quote        
He raised an eyebrow for a moment, before sighing and deciding that it was time for one last test.

"You seem pretty unprepared." he told her, as he made his way over to her.

"I'll do it for ya. Good chance to bump elbows with important and influential people." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:27 am Reply with quote        
"Sure. Take it. Lord knows I, somehow, overslept." Desiree stated moments before cursing, again.

"Dammit, and I need a new brush. I keep forgetting that this one is about to die on me." she added before coming out of the bathroom, her arms crossed under her breasts.

"And take it. Go ahead. Just heads up, you'll be ruining my reputation at the same time, and considering the fact that we're now tied together, in regards to reputations, yours will go down the shitter aswell. Oh, never mind the fact that I won't speak to you for ... I have no idea how long ... if you seriously take it from me." she half snapped at him before going back into the bathroom and stripping. She needed a shower, so she figured that if she did it now, she could hopefully have her hair dry in time.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:29 am Reply with quote        
Before she could step in, she felt a kiss on her cheek from Jaden.

"Welcome back, sweetie." he said.

"And don't worry... I made sure everything you needed and wanted for your show was packed up and in the living room last night." he assured her.

"I'll make the call and tell them you'll be there within the hour."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:32 am Reply with quote        
She breathed a sigh of relief when he said that everything was good to go.

". Thank you. Thankyouthankyouthankyou." she said before turning on the water.

"With how scattered I've felt since the whole mirror incident, I probably would have no chance in hell of being ready if you didn't already make sure of it. Thank you, amillion times over." she said as she got the water to a good temperature.

"And I'm going to question you about the 'welcome back' comment too. Now get out." she half snapped as she shoved him otu of the bathroom and shut the door.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:36 am Reply with quote        
Jaden just grinned as the door was shut, before going to his cell phone.

He dialled his Mom's number, hit 'call', and placed the phone to his ear.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:37 am Reply with quote        
He was stuck listening to the ring for about a minute before it was answered.

"Hello?' Sydney asked, not sure who it was, since she didn't look at the call display.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 am Reply with quote        
"Hey Mom, it's me." Jaden said.

"She's back to normal." he told her.

"Just as you said, she's her old self... bit more forward and direct, but herself." he explained.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:46 am Reply with quote        
"As I said." Sydney said with a small chuckle.

"Careful though. Considering it was the jackass Jade that did it, it's very possible that she'll have acquired a rather noticeable temper for awhile." she warned him.

"And she's probably still a bit on the subservient side, but that'll fade quickly. I told you she'd be fine, that you just needed to wait it out. Have a little faith in what I say, hmm?" she asked with a chuckle.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:59 am Reply with quote        
"I'll look out for those things, Mom." he told her.

"And... yeah, you're right. I really ought to take what you say more seriously, and have more faith in it." he conceded.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:01 am Reply with quote        
"Damn straight you should." Sydney said with a small laugh.

"In all seriousness though, when have I known what I was talking about, and been wrong? You know I won't speak up, or I'll tell you I don't know, if I don't."

"Either way, Go spend time with her, since she's returning. I'm sure you've missed her."
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:08 am Reply with quote        
"Thanks Mom. Love you." he replied, before saying goodbye and hanging up. He then made his way to the door and knocked loudly.

"Hey! Dez!" he called.

"Love you, sweetie!"
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:09 am Reply with quote        
"Don't call me 'Dez' unless you want me to call you 'Jade'!" Desiree replied.

"And I love you too." she added, her voice loud, but soft.
Colin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:16 am Reply with quote        
He just smiled a little more.

"What do you want for breakfast?" he asked.

"And by that, I mean what type of blood do you want me to ready for you?" he clarified.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next