Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Take Back Halloween!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. the cat box - HARROWEEN
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, gooooo
Get the cheesecake U:

-steals all the other chocolate-

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:50 pm Reply with quote        
I'm so tempted...but if I do...I will see replies like crazy! *is chatting on three different sites in multiple threads on some of them*
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
But /chocolate cheesecake/

How can you resist?

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Whimsy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:53 pm Reply with quote        
I'm so hungry right now. I think I'll go have candy for dinner because I'm too lazy to go downstairs and make something myself.

Crackle Barrel as in the cheese...? I have this weird mental image driver addicted to cheese in a giant tootsie roll truck now...

edit: wut. chocolate cheesecake? give it to meeee~

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
I could resist. *has cheesecake now*

Crackle Barrel is a restaurant...like...southern home cooked meals...
And eating candy sounds like something I would do. XD
Whimsy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
Cheesecake~ I can smell from the cheesecake from my computer screen... (i have magical cheesecake senses okay?)

Ohh! That makes more sense now! And now I'm really hungry. Cheesecake and home cooked meals. I wish I had someone to cook for me like a house elf. I can barely make anything. D:

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not a big fan of the place...but I love their white sourdough bread! So delicious! Same with their fried apples! Happy

Cheesecake senses! YAY! Happy
neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 pm Reply with quote        
I love cheesecake, but I've never been to teh Cheesecake Factory. I am told that the prices are higher than the worth.

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
I've never been to the cheesecake factory either. but I was gifted one of their cheesecakes that you can buy at any grocery store basically. So much sugar! O.o I thought I was going to die! Although it probably didn't help that I poured Hershey's York Chocolate Syrup on it either since it was a plain new york style cheesecake. XD
Whimsy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:38 pm Reply with quote        
:U I'm like drooling on my keyboard right now.

I've never been to the Cheesecake Factory ever. I had a friend who had and she loved their cheesecake.

Well when you pour chocolate syrup on it it does get really sweet... xD

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:41 pm Reply with quote        
But it was york peppermint flavored!

Umm...is it really a safe thing to be drooling on your keyboard?
Whimsy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:46 pm Reply with quote        
Oh. xD Then that's one sweet cheesecake then! How much sugar did they put in that thing?!

If I don't reply for a while then I think it's safe to assume that all my drool made my keyboard short circuit and it electrocuted me. :P

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:48 pm Reply with quote        
whines
I need cheesecake. :c somebody give some to meeeee.... -paws at-

the cheesecake factory cheesecakes have a ton of fat in them too. XD like, nearly 500 calories and 35g of fat for a slice. q-q

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 pm Reply with quote        
I'm pretty sure my sugar went through the roof because I had started showing signs in the week I had been eating one slice a day of having diabetes. But I don't have it though. Although I probably am at risk for it though. But until that day comes...I will have all the sugar I desire! As long as it doesn't push me to the edge.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:56 pm Reply with quote        
xDD Suuuggaaar. And dang, haha. I wouldn't doubt it though with how much fat and stuff was in it.
Why does cheesecake have to be so bad for you? :c Oh, that reminds me. I've heard of cheesecake made with yogurt. Had it, actually. Was pretty good! Apparently it was a lot healthier than regular cheesecake...

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next