Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:44 am Reply with quote        
Rene and Andrew looked at the two women, before sighing in unison.

"Can we please... PLEASE... just focus on trying to save the world?" Andrew asked.

"Look, Miss Emelie, we know that you're, you know, GOD, and that's great and all, but you need to look at yourself as a High Elf right now." he told her.

"You still have the magic of a High Elf in you, you just need to segment it off, and use it, and only it." he continued, as Rene looked to Vanessa.

"And -you- need to learn that you're not all that a glass of 100-year-olf Brandy in a crystal champaign glass." he told her.

"You're a Drow. That's all you are. You're an elf, like she is." he added, pointing to Emelie.

"And I know that's an insult to you, and your people, and how the Drow were -such- an amazing and perfect and prestigious and uber-awesome species, but how about forgetting that, and accepting that not everyone has the same damn attitude as you?" he asked her.

"For once... get off your high horse, and come down to earth to do the unthinkable, and work with other races." he added.

"And miss Emelie... just have a little more confidence, okay?" Andrew asked with a smile.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:47 am Reply with quote        
Emelie was silent as she just looked away.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly as Vanessa just crossed her arms.

"Tch, no wonder Gregory killed you. You're too much of a push over."' She said with a smirk, which caused Emelie to look at her, anger evident in her features for a moment. It was gone as quickly as it came though.

"Vanessa, you won't have a world to try and bring the Drow's back to, if you don't help save it." Emelie said simply.

"Tch."

"So let's get to work." She added before looking to Rene, since he had the easiest access to the notes.

"Where am I needed?" She asked.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:54 am Reply with quote        
"Miss Emelie, stand in that spot over there." Andrew said, pointing to one of the outside parts of the circle.

"Andrew, you go to that part." Rene chimed in, pointing to the part that was directly across from Emelie.

"I'm directly diagonal from Andrew..." he continued, looking to Vanessa.

"So I'm sure you can figure out where -you're- supposed to be." he told her.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:56 am Reply with quote        
"I'm not a fucking idiot." Vanessa snapped before heading over to where she was needed. Once there, all four of them looked between each other for a moment before doing what was needed. Focusing their personal brand of magics, Emelies being sheilded for this, into the remnants of the rune.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:02 am Reply with quote        
"All right, we need to let the magic ruminate and grow more powerful for about 10 minutes." Rene said to them.

"Once we feel that we're all ready, we need to slowly send it into the centre, where they can mix together and form an orb." he continued.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:05 am Reply with quote        
Emelie nodded, and Vanessa didn't even seem to be listening, but considering the fact that she wasn't doing anything to interfere it was obvious that she had been. she just wouldn't admit it.

They were all silent, doing all that they could to have their own magics grow, and rather drastically at that, for about ten minutes before Vanessa said something.

"'kay fuckers, ready?" She asked, not realizing that she slipped into her elven tongue.

"It would help if you were to speak English." Emelie stated simply.

"Tch, fuck you Emelie." Vanessa snapped, which just caused Emelie to sigh.

"Everyone ready?" Emelie asked, figuring that it would be better to just ask outright, instead of having Vanessa ask.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:10 am Reply with quote        
"Ready." Andrew and Rene said in unison.

"Now... slowly... and I mean SLOWLY... let the powers flow to the centre." Rene said.

"Lindsay's notes said to beware of sparks and rumbles, but they're natural." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:18 am Reply with quote        
Emelie nodded before closing her eyes and concentrating, again. This time it was to ensure that it wasn't too fast, or too slow, for her magic to move.

The magics from the four of them met in the middle . Everything seemed fine for a moment, before the ground started to shake rather violently.

"Whoa!" Emelie exclaimed as she tried to keep her footing. She wasn't able to for long though, before she ended up on the ground.

"Son of a BITCH!" Vanessa growled.

"Is this supposed to happen!?"" She asked Rene, her anger obvious as she too tried to stay on her feet.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:22 am Reply with quote        
"Yes!" Rene replied, as Andrew kept his footing.

"Although it's more violent than I expected..." he admitted, before shaking his head.

"Whatever, just keep the magic mixing in!" he continued.

"Normally these magics don't blend well together, but we have to make it work! We have to mix them together!"
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:24 am Reply with quote        
The shaking didn't stop, and the longer they mixed, the stronger it got. None of them stopped though, and after another minute or three there was an orb starting to form in the middle, along with pulsations coming from the magic that was there.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:26 am Reply with quote        
The orb seemed to be 4 distinct colours, representing the different magics. But then it started to grow bigger and larger... seeming like it would explode violently at any moment.

Just when it seemed like it was ready to burst like a balloon, it suddenly shrunk into itself.

The orb was now the size of a bowling ball, and it's colour was a perfect mixture of all their magic.

"We... did it..." Rene said.

"We created the orb!"
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:28 am Reply with quote        
Emelie, who had managed to get onto her knees through all that, fell back, relieved.

".... You know, I'd say a rather common phrase of 'Thank God' or something, but that's rather ... poor taste for me to say, don't you think?" She asked with a small chuckle as Vanessa just crossed her arms. Both of the girls were rather worn out from that, Vanessa more than Emelie even though she was hiding it.

"So tell me, what next? Anything?" Vanessa asked, her tone still sharp as a diamond.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:31 am Reply with quote        
Rene looked at the book once more, just to make sure.

"We need to touch it at the same time with an index finger." he told them.

"Then hold them there for 15 seconds, and gently lower the orb until it touches the ground."
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:33 am Reply with quote        
Emelie got to her feet and stretched a bit before walking forward to the orb and sighing.

"I hate being so short..." She muttered as the noticed it was pretty much at eye level for her.

Vanessa just grinned as she walked up.

"Aww, is the little baby scared of the big bad orb?" She asked Emelie, in a rather condescending manner.

"Vanessa, shut up." Emelie snapped. She was losing her patience, and it was obvious.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:38 am Reply with quote        
"Keep it up, Vanessa." Rene said.

"You just keeeeeep it up." he added, as they all touched the orb at the same time.

"Okay then... hold it for 15 seconds... then slowly bring it down..." he continued, as they lowered it, the bottom touching the ground slightly.

"Let go! NOW!" he then ordered, as they broke away, letting the orb sink slowly into the earth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next