Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:58 pm Reply with quote        
Rowena just hugged Vincent, relief evident in ever aspect of her.

"Oh Thank God." she said quietly.

"And no one knows." She added as she sat back.

"Just.... look at the area. Something happened. Had to have been caused by magic. I just... I have no idea." She told him as Ashley stirred.

"Nnng.... the fuck hit me?" Ashley asked with a small shake of her head as she sat up.

"Oh! Ashley, you're awake. Seems the only ones still out are Casey and Rocky." Rowena said, her tone slightly sad.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent looked over to Ashley as she woke up, and sighing, looking over to where Rocky was.

He managed to get to his feet, and made his way to where she was, kneeling down and placing his ear to her chest, checking for a heartbeat.

-

Lindsay continued to try to wake Casey up, but it was to no avail. She was breathing, and her heartbeat was there, but she just wouldn't wake up.

".....Casey...." he said quietly, as he brought her over to where everyone else was.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
Her heartbeat was rather strong, probably the strongest of everyone's there, but she was still unconscious.

"No luck with Casey...?" Rowena asked her son, concern in her voice.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
Lindsay sighed, as he sat down and laid her in front of him.

"No." he replied.

"She's breathing on her own, and her heartbeat is there, but she won't wake up." he explained, as Vincent carried Racquel over.

"Same with Racquel." he said.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:27 pm Reply with quote        
Rowena sighed before pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Come on, let's head inside. The air out here is almost suffocating." She said as she got to her feet.

"Plus, you can lay those two down somewhere more comfortable, I'm sure." She added as Ashley looked around before pulling her cell out of her pocket. She was going to try to get ahold of Ash.

She quickly punched in his number and sighed slightly as she brought it to her ear.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:40 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent and Lindsay nodded, as they lifted Rocky and Casey in their arms, respectively, and started heading to the house.

When she brought the cell phone to her ear, all she would hear would be loud static, before complete and utter dead silence.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
"... What...?" Ashley asked as she looked at her phone.

Rowena looked back towards her, curious as to what the confusion was.

"what's up Ashley?" She asked.

"I... I think the wireless signals are fucked. Or at the very least, my phone is." Ashley answered.

"I just tried calling Ash, got insane static... before silence."
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent looked back to her, before shifting Racquel in his arms, and taking his own cell phone out.

"Here, try mine." he said, tossing it to her.

"It should help narrow down what's wrong."
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
Ashley caught his phone before dialling her boyfriends number. She brought it up to her ear and listened, hoping it would work.

She still got the static, and it was sharper than previously.

"Fuck. Vincent same from your phone." She told him with a sigh as she cancelled the call.

"... Which means we have no way of geting ahold of pretty much anyone, it seems." She added with a sigh, some fear evident in that.

"Come on, let's get inside, and worry about it after those two wake up."
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:51 pm Reply with quote        
"It seems that wireless functions are down now." Lindsay commented, as they made their way into the house.

"But now I have to wonder... what's going on with Ash?" he then asked.

"He was out on a bounty at the time, so.... hmmmm..." he muttered.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
"He's been gone for longer than he said he would be, too." Rowena commented with a smalls igh.

"Although, we haven't received word from Cass that anything went wrong, so ... I don't know if I should be worried or not." She added.

"Ash is damn durable. I doubt he's dead." Ashley commented, although she wasn't completely convinced, and it was obvious.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:56 pm Reply with quote        
"Let's concern ourselves with ourselves right now." Vincent suggested, as they made their way to the den. He laid Rocky down on one of them, and Lindsay laid Casey down on another one.

"Yeah... we need to make sure we're all all right, and think of what to do, or where to go now." Lindsay agreed.

"It seems that something very major had happened... and we need to find out what, exactly, it was, and how much it had affected the world." he then added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:04 pm Reply with quote        
"Agreed." Rowena said as she sat down on one of the chairs.

"I have no idea what to say about this... really." She added.

"I could go fly over some areas and see if I can find anything worth mentioning." Ashley suggested.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:07 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent turned on the television... only to find out that there was nothing but static on all the channels... or nothing but blank scenery, like a news channel with no anchors, just the desk and background.

"Hmmmm... that may be best." Vincent said.

"Nothing's going to be seen on the television yet, so you may be the only source we have for quick and broad information on the subject." he continued.

"As you can get an aerial view." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
Ashley nodded.

"Alright. I'll head out and do that, then." She said with a nod before heading out to the backyard.

"I'll should be back within a few days." She said before heading out and taking to the sky.

"What should we do in the meantime?" Rowena asked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25, 26, 27  Next