Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
"Damnit, I'm coming, Sydney!" Ash called back, as he pushed away branches and tall grass quickly, making his way to where Sydney was heading.

"It's not my fault the damn fae is so slippery!" he continued, as he jumped over a couple of rocks, and caught up to her.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:46 pm Reply with quote        
"I know. But we've been chasing this thing for about a week now." Sydney hissed as she tripped over a rock and ended up hitting the grass rather hard.

"Dammit! Fucking forest floor..." She cursed before looking around.

"... Am I the only one that things something doesn't feel quite right?" She asked as she got to her feet again.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:49 pm Reply with quote        
Ash helped Sydney to her feet, before looking around as well.

"You know... come to think of it, you're right." he said.

"Something doesn't feel as it should... and this just happened, too. It wasn't like this at all for the past time we've been here... or anywhere else, for that matter." he continued.

But before Sydney could reply, the same fae that they had been chasing bolted towards them from the trees, and dove right into Ash's chest pocket.

"Woah, what!?" he exclaimed, as the small being hid inside his clothing.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
"I... I have ---" Sydney started but was cut off by the ground starting to shake, rather violently too.

"Shit!" She exclaimed, in Hungarian, as she grabbed hold of a tree to try and stay standing while Ash did the same.

The shaking continued for nearly ten minutes before it stopped, eerily quick. Sydney had no idea what to make of it, and was rather hesitant to let go of the tree and make her way over towards Ash.

"You alright?" She asked as she looked around, wanting to know if there was anything that they had to worry about.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:54 pm Reply with quote        
Ash was still holding onto the tree, when Sydney made her way over.

"Yeah, I'm okay." he said to her.

"That just caught me completely off guard, is all." he informed her, before looking to his chest pocket.

"Whatever it is, though, it's spooking the fae... I doubt her type could cause anything so massive." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
"Agreed." Sydney said with a small sigh.

"Come on, let's get out of here. We caught our target." She said. [b]"By technicality only... but still.

She held a hand out to Ash, since she was figuring she would do the teleporting, when suddenly they were hit with what felt like a magical shockwave. Ash was still holding onto the tree, so he didn't get thrown anywhere, but Sydney was throw rather far into the forest, away from him. He could hear her hit the trunk of a tree rather solidly though.

Before he could consider going and looking for her, he noticed that everything around him seemed to be decaying, dying...
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
"Sydney!" he called out to her, before he noticed everything going to rot, hell, and pot, before his eyes.

"What the FUCK!?" he exclaimed, before the tremors grew more frequent, more powerful, and something seemed to be getting closer and closer to them.

"Ugn... ugh.... what the...?" Lindsay asked himself as he felt himself regain consciousness.

He, Vincent, Rowena, Racquel, Casey, and Ashley had been in the backyard, enjoying the sunshine and beautiful weather, when they all noticed something was ominousness amiss.

They all felt massive quakes and tremors around them, and could tell that something big was coming... but no-one could identify exactly what. The next thing he knew, he was overcome with a feeling of deep pain and agony... before everything went back.

He opened his eyes a little more, and saw that everything seemed to have been decayed away to nothing more than lifeless waste and black withered ash.

"No! Mom! Casey! Aunt Rocky! Vincent!" he yelled, as he tried to get to his feet, but found that he was still suffering from the effects of the massive pulse of magic.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:12 pm Reply with quote        
Rowena was the first of the women to awaken, and she looked to be in slightly worse shape than Lindsay was.

"Nnng.. the... the fuck...?" She said, sounding almost hesitant before she noticed the area around them.

"....!!!' Alarms were going off in her head, and they were loud enough to possibly awaken Vincent.

She looked around.

"Lindsay!" She exclaimed before carefully getting to her feet and closing the distance between them.

"Are you alright?" She asked as she knelt by him, looking about as bad as he felt.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
Lindsay managed to get to his feet when he heard his mother call out to him.

He looked and saw Rowena making her way to him, and be made his way to her, closing the distance even quicker.

"Mom! I'm all right." he said, in a half-truth.

"What about you? You don't look well at all."
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:24 pm Reply with quote        
"I... I don't know, to be honest." Rowena admitted as she sat on the grass.

"I'd love to say that I'll be fine, that I am, but honestly... I don't know. I have no idea what caused that, and what caused... well.... this." She said as she motioned to the land around them.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:36 pm Reply with quote        
"I... I know what you mean..." he said, looking around at the surrounding area.

"Whatever it was... it was certainly something that couldn't have been stopped." he continued.

"But... what about everyone else...?" he then asked worriedly.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:38 pm Reply with quote        
Rowena shook her head, a worried expression on her face.

"I... I have no idea." She said slowly before looking to Vincent.

"Try and wake Casey, I'll see if I can get Vincent up." She said before making her way over to her husband.

She knelt next to him and poked him a few times. When that resulted in nothing, she sighed before laying her head against his chest, wanting to find out if he still had a heartbeat or not, and was almost scared to know.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
He nodded and made his way over to Casey, lifting her in his arms.

"Casey?" he asked.

"Casey, are you all right?" he asked further, checking for a heartbeat.

When Rowena checked Vincent for a heartbeat, she would find herself somewhat pleasantly surprised. He had one, yes, but it was soft and almost erratic.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:46 pm Reply with quote        
"Shit... at least he has one, meaning he's alive, but... any more than that I don't know..." She commented with a sigh as she kissed him to hopefully pull a Sleeping Beauty. When that didn't result in anything, she sighed.

"Dammit..." She cursed lightly as she resisted the urge to slap him, in an attempt to wake him up.

"Vincent... please.." She said quietly as she gently shook him, hoping that would work.

--

Lindsay didn't receive anything from Casey, no movement what-so-ever. She didn't even seem to be breathing for the moment, but at least she had a heartbeat.

When Lindsay checked, he would feel nothing at first, but eventually he did. It was faint, quite a bit like Vincent's, and barely there, but it was there.
Colin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:55 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent remained quiet and still for a moment or two after she gently shook him, before his eyes slowly opened.

"What...? What happened...?" he asked groggily, as his eyes flashed panicked for a moment, before noticing Rowena, and calming noticeably.

--

He sighed in relief when he felt the heartbeat, and laid Casey down gently.

"Come on Casey... wake up... please..." he said quietly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 25, 26, 27  Next