Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:22 am Reply with quote        
He looked honestly surprised at her request.

"Wait... your mother?" he asked.

"The... children?" he asked further.

"Wait a moment... Bathory... Bathory..." he murmured, until something seemed to click.

"You... you don't mean..." he added, trailing off some.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:26 am Reply with quote        
"Yes. I mean Elizabeth Bathory. She's been... I can't speak of it here. please, I beg of you, stop her." Sydney pleaded.

"If you are willing to help, or at least find out the situation so that you can try to help later, I will take you back with me. Otherwise, I'm leaving alone."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:37 am Reply with quote        
"Of course I'll help." he said to her.

"Even if there's nothing I can do, the Triad should hear of this, definitely, if she is endangering children." he continued.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:39 am Reply with quote        
"thank you... thank you." Sydney said, relief evident in her voice before she dropped a ball of ink on the ground. It spread out, into a small, but manageable portal. Although, Vincent could tell, easily, that she wasn't exactly -good- with portals yet.

"Come on, this will take us straight home."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:51 am Reply with quote        
He nodded, as he looked at the portal.

"Oh-ho, talented portal magic user, huh?" he asked.

"All right then... lead the way." he added, as he offered his hand to her.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:04 am Reply with quote        
"Just starting out, actually." Sydney told him honestly before taking his hand and jumping into the portal with him following.

They landed, a bit longer than Vincent would have expected, which was proof that she was still just learning, rather ungracefully on the grass in front of a rather imposing building.

Sydney seemed to tense up a bit before getting to her feet and dusting herself off.

"Come on." She said, her tone almost cold but it was obvious it was from fear.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:14 am Reply with quote        
Vincent landed and managed to get himself to his feet quickly, before looking around.

"This place... it has a rather... ominous feel to it..." he commented, before shaking his head and looking to Sydney.

"Don't worry... you're safe with me... I promise." he assured her.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:16 am Reply with quote        
Sydney didn't say anything before heading up to the door, and inside. She didn't know what to say, although she did realize that she should have warned him about the overpowering vampiric aura that he would feel upon stepping inside.

"come on, Are you hungry at all? I can have one of the servants bring you something to eat. Or drink."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:42 am Reply with quote        
Before he could answer, he found himself felled to almost one knee.

"Woah... that... the malice and bloodlust in here is... almost palpable." he commented.

"And... well, I suppose some tea and toast would be okay." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:47 am Reply with quote        
"Right... I should have warned you of that. I'm Sorry." Sydney said with a small sigh. She was used to the aura, since she lived there. It didn't occur to her that someone else wouldn't be used to it as she is.

"Anyway, come have a sea, I'll go track down a servant." She said as she led him into the den. After he'd sat down, she went to look for a servant, but instead found her mother.

"Ahhh Sydney. Hello my dear." Elizabeth said, her tone dark even though her words were light.

"ah! Hello Mother." Sydney replied, keeping her expression, tone and words calm.

"Come, I need you." Was all Elizabeth said before grabbing Sydney's wrist and taking her downstairs into the basement. Sydney sighed, knowing that she couldn't scream for Vincent, that would just make her mother even more brutal with her than she already would be.

Just going to have to play this one out by ear I guess... She thought as she was taken into a room that was just below where Vincent was.

--

As Vincent was waiting for her to return, a servant walked into the den, obviously on her way through it. When she saw Vincent, she stopped and bowed gracefully.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I did not realize that mistress had a guest." She said quickly.

"Is there anything I could do for you?" She asked
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am Reply with quote        
Vincent looked to the servant, and nodded.

"I'm here as a guest to Sydney." he told her.

"She said she was going to track down a servant to get some tea and toast... but that was a while back... I'm beginning to wonder if something happened..." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:58 am Reply with quote        
"Oh! Well, alright then." She said with a small smile before he had a chance to comment on how it had been a bit.

"I'm sure she's fine. It's possible that her mother just needed her help with something for a moment and she will return." She added just as a scream rent the air.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:05 pm Reply with quote        
He sighed, and was about to say something, when the scream caused him to jump right to his feet.

"What!? What was that!?" he asked as he looked around, trying to locate the origin of the scream, before looking directly at the floor.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:10 pm Reply with quote        
"..."' She was silent for a moment before sighing.

"You need to leave. Whether you are a guest or not does not play a factor. The sole fact that it Mistress is partaking in her nighttime activites means you need to leave." She said as she started to try and usher Vincent towards the door out.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:21 pm Reply with quote        
Vincent planted his feet and whirled around to look at her.

"No." he said.

"That scream was one of pain... I need to know what's going on."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 33, 34, 35  Next