Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Elilaf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:38 am Reply with quote        
I do not have a camera so I can not share anything that I do. I like to crochet. I also like to collage on top of jars for some reason. I might make myself some coasters. I am not sure. Lately I have been into making jewelry.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
I know a few people who make jewelry. :3 It's really pretty. What styles do you do?

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:41 pm Reply with quote        
Hiii I never saw this before! I love crocheting, but then again, I don't know how to do anything else really ^^; I made my friend a purple scarf for Christmas and my other friend some fishnet wrist warmers. I am trying to make a slouchy hat for my other friend but I am scared I won't finish it in time for Christmas cause I have awful procrastination when it comes to my projects.

I'd like to make some amigurumis some time soon, need more yarn first though ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:22 am Reply with quote        
I've tried crochet, but I all cack-handed Sad
It's so pretty though!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
I need to practice more. My skills aren't quite up to level with what I want to do yet.

Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
Gasp! this place is perfect for me <3. I love knitting and crochet. I have about a million WIPs going right now... give or take a few hundred thousand.

cack-handed? That's a slur for left-handedness, you know. I'm a lefty and I have no trouble crocheting :P. (I know you didn't mean that)

I still have Christmas presents going :/.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, how are you? Happy It's been forever.

Yeah, I have way too many WIPs going. >> School totally zapped my free time. What sorts of thing do you usually do?

Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
I have plenty of free time, I just don't use it very efficiently </3. I usually make small-ish things like hats. I've made a million hats, haha. Although some of them I'm going to frog because I don't like the way they've turned out. Scarves and fingerless gloves too. I'm working on a scrap blanket.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
Ahhhh. *.* That's so awesome. I've only made tiny things like keychains and cat toys, haha.

I wonder if anyone would be interested in a craft exchange? Like we all send someone a little craft and get one in return?

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:04 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds fun I would sortave be up for it.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:30 pm Reply with quote        
I would be interested in that, Chu. I love crafts and getting/giving stoofs! Weeeee
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:01 pm Reply with quote        
Perhaps.

Yeah, I have a couple of toy-type things that interest me but there is a bunch of stuff that I actually want to have to use, like things to keep my hand, head, and neck warm :lol:. Making toys/cute things would be interesting though.

Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:54 pm Reply with quote        
I would tooootttaallly be up for a craft exchange, that would be awesome Chu c:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:21 am Reply with quote        
Wow, I didn't expect people to really respond to that. Maybe we can do something then. :]

And I totally see what you mean, Emmef. I don't have enough experience to do those things yet, haha, but I'm getting there!

Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:53 am Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Wow, I didn't expect people to really respond to that. Maybe we can do something then. :]

And I totally see what you mean, Emmef. I don't have enough experience to do those things yet, haha, but I'm getting there!

Wait, you don't know how to do toys or you don't know how to do gloves/hats/scarves? xP. Cause they're both pretty easy :o.