Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, I hope that doesn't net you an early grave." Ashley said with a small sigh.

"Anyway, is there anything else you want, or need?" She asked.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:02 pm Reply with quote        
"Two things." he said.

"I want to know more about you... and why you were out by yourself earlier..." he asked her, before his stomach growled.

"And... I... need more stew..." he added sheepishly.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:05 pm Reply with quote        
Ashley nodded as she got to her feet and walked over to get him more of the stew. When she returned, his bowl filled with hot stew again, she sighed as she sat down and handed it to him.

"I was out on my own just going for a flight. I needed out of here." She told him.

"I ended up being spotted, and was shot down to the ground. I hit, rather hard, and they took advantage of the fact that I was stunned a bit." She added
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, I'm just glad I stopped them when I did." he told her, before he acquired a hint of evil glee to his eyes.

"And the bitch got what she deserved, being raped by her male cohorts." he added.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
Ashley sighed when she saw the evil glint.

"Oh... Vana's going to love you." She said,drawing the word 'love' out a bit.

"Just don't disappoint her, and you'll be treated amazingly, I'm sure."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
"Then I shall do my best to not disappoint her." he replied.

"And I'll do everything I can to make a world that you can roam free in." he said to her.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:55 pm Reply with quote        
"To be honest, I don't really care for that." Ashley told him honestly.

"Anyway, get some sleep. I get the feeling you could use it." She said as she got to her feet.

"I'll see you later."

---

It was several years later, and Vanessa was honestly pleased with Christophers results. He was extremely useful, and not just because he was a high-grade necromancy.

At the moment she was sitting out in a clearing in the forest that was around the lab, just taking a break from the stuffiness in the building.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:19 pm Reply with quote        
"Okay... see you later." he replied.

---

"There she is..." someone whispered.

"Ready with the launcher?" another asked.

"Yep... and the net to restrain all her abilities is ready as well." the one answered in a whisper.

They then waited until a command was given from the female member, and the net was launched at high speed towards her.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quote        
Vanessa was caught off guard by the net, and it did actually manage to catch her.

"The fuck!?" She exclaimed.

"Good job boys, you weren't a failure like I was told, after all." The woman in charge said to the two that were with her.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
The males cheered in victory, as they ran out towards her. They forced her arms behind her back and bound them with ropes made of the same material the net was made of. They also bound her ankles with the material, before removing the net... all while wearing special gloves that resisted the material.

"We caught the drow." one said.

"Good... the council will reward us well for finishing the mission." the other chimed in.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
She struggled against them, and only made it a bit harder for them to deal with. She wasn't able to stop them, or get them to slow down any notable amount.

Shit... She thought as they finished binding her.

"Yes, Everett, get the portal opened." The female stated simply.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:36 pm Reply with quote        
The one designated as 'Everett' nodded and stepped back some.

"I'm teleporting 4 people instead of three, so this will take a little bit to prepare. 5 minutes at the maximum." he said.

"Just get it done as quickly as possible." the other male said, as he stood close to Vanessa.

"This one is nothing but trouble." he growled.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
She nodded.

"Good. Get it done quickly." She stated before looking to Vanessa.

"And gag her, shut her up." She added.

"Ugh, This one was hard to track down, but at least we managed to. Now we just need to get her back to the council so that they can do whatever it is that they are going to do."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:01 pm Reply with quote        
He nodded and took a piece of cloth out of his pocket, and roughly gagged Vanessa in cleave-style.

"Doesn't matter what they do. All that matters is that we were assigned a task, and we followed through on it." he replied, as the one names Everett spoke.

"Portal's done!" he called.

"About time." the other male, named Byron, said quietly, as he lifted Vanessa up in his arms and started to carry her over.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
Vanessa continued to fight them off, but was having some serious difficulty, considering she was bound.

The female just grinned.

"That is true. Coem on, let's just get her back." She said before walking up to the others, and waiting for them to jump into the portal before she did.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next