Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:58 am Reply with quote        
Chris felt himself being absorbed by her eyes, and drawn into them. He felt his entire world become dark... dark and foreboding... like if he were to continue on in this darkness, he would be consumed by it, and die.

But then the woman appeared, and around her, a light was cast... a light that banished the darkness and created a circle of protection around himself and herself.

When he moved towards her, the circle grew strong. When he moved away, it faded... and the darkness threatened to consume him.

So he stayed near her. Near her was where it was safe. He couldn't even consider leaving her. For that would mean the darkness would eat him...
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:02 am Reply with quote        
After about a minute she let go and stepped back, a smirk on her face.

"Ashley, take him to your room for the night." She ordered her sister.

"huh? oh... yeah. 'K" Ashley said, but it was obvious she didn't really have much interest in it. Her sister ignored it though as Ashley stepped up to Chris.

"Come on. I need to get dressed, and if I don't take you up to my room she's going to beat my head in." She said to Chris with a small sigh.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 am Reply with quote        
He looked to her and nodded.

"All right." he replied.

In his mind, Ashley was the same as Vana right now, in that if he stayed with her, he was safe, and he liked this feeling of being safe.

"Sorry I didn't arrive quicker, before they tore your clothes off." he apologized.

"But I was literally just passing through, when I heard their threats and torments and everything... I did what I did as quickly as I could." he continued.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:13 am Reply with quote        
Ashley just shrugged.

"It's fine." She told him honestly before heading out of the room and leading him down to the basement area, and through a rather large door. The room on the other side was huge, looked to be about the same size as the lab room they were in before, but furnished as a bedroom.

"Come in." She said.

"Bed's over there." She added.

"I'm going to have to get Vana to get me another one, but meh." She said as she walked over to a closet and withdrew some clothing. She tossed his jacket over towards him and stripped off the remnants of the material from earlier.

She hesitated a moment, solely because she didn't really want to be back here. She did want to leave, but knew that at the moment, she couldn't.

After about half a minute, she got dressed and turned to face him again.

"Want anything?" She asked.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:18 am Reply with quote        
He walked over to the bed and sat on it, catching the coat and looking to her, blushing a little more, as she was naked right now.

He looked away some, until she addressed him with her question of wanting anything.

He looked to her and shook his head.

"No... No, I'm-" he started to say, before his stomach interrupted with a growl... and a loud one at that.

"............seems I'm busted. I -am- rather famished... haven't eaten properly in about 3 days..." he admitted sheepishly.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:21 am Reply with quote        
Ashley nodded.

"Food would probably be a good idea." She agreed.

"You good with some stew? I think I have some left over from last night." She added as she walked over to a fireplace and had a large cast iron pot within.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 pm Reply with quote        
He watched her go over to the pot, and nodded.

"Stew would be great!" he said to her, before sighing.

"Um... might I ask to to... why you have draconic features?" he asked.

"Or... is that too private and sensitive a topic?"
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:07 pm Reply with quote        
When Chris asked his question, she froze for a split second before sighing.

"My sister." She told him simply, her tone making it seem like that was all she was going to say.

She was silent as she scooped out some stew for him before popping it in the microwave she had in there. When it was done, she brought it over to him, with a fork stuck in it.

"Here." She said before sitting in one of the chairs that was across from him.

"And yeah, the draconic parts of me are because of my sister. I let her use me as a guinea pig one night, and this is what happened."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quote        
Chris couldn't believe that Ashley's sister would do something like this... until she spoke of her volunteering to have it done to her.

"I... I see." he said, as he accepted the stew.

"But... why?" he asked.

"Why did she even want to change anyone's genetic structures?" he asked further.
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:33 pm Reply with quote        
"She wants to revive the drows." Ashley told him honestly.

"And she wants to fuck with the humans enough to eradicate them, one by one. If any survive this, well... she'll just manipulate them to being her slaves or something." She added.

"Kinda depressing really. She never used to be so cruel, but... well, she's pissed."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:43 pm Reply with quote        
There was a gleam of excitement in his eyes when she mentioned her plan to revive the drows, and eradicate the humans.

But that dissipated when she mentioned that her sister was never this cruel.

"What... changed?" he asked.

"Why is she pissed?"
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:45 pm Reply with quote        
"I think it has something to do with the fact that she witnessed our parents be killed out of spite." Ashley said.

"Since it was after that, that she seemed to get the idea to revive the drows, and to kill off everyone, and anyone else. If you're human, you'll die." She added.
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
"They were killed... out of spite?" he asked, his tone shocked and loaded with disbelief.

"Well... I guess I can see where she's coming from..." he continued, as he started to eat the stew.

"And, at the same time, I can't argue with what she's doing... I feel that the rest of the world is acting like they are so powerful and strong... but they hide behind their rules and regulations... it's disgusting, really."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:17 pm Reply with quote        
"I have no problems with rules and regulations. It's when they are abused that I draw the line." Ashley told him honestly.

"And as you said, people are constantly hiding behind them, which just makes it worse. Using various things to justify their actions."
Colin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
He looked to her, but there was a look of determination in his eyes.

"I'll change the world." he said to her.

"I'll make a world where you can go out freely, and not fear being persecuted because of who you are." he vowed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next