Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie was still, seeming to be unconscious, or worse, dead. The only thing that was keeping Rene from actually thinking she was dead, was the fact that there was still blood flowing from the several wounds and lacerations that he had left upon her flesh. He just didn't know if she was conscious or not.

"..... How do you feel, Jari...?" She asked, her voice quiet.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
"That's not important right now!" he said to her.

"Emelie, did I go too far?" he then asked her.

"How are -you- feeling? Do you need medical attention? You've lost a lot of blood."
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:20 pm Reply with quote        
"I"ll be alright." She said quietly.

"Although, it might be quicker if you just kill me now."
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
"What!?" he asked her.

"Kill you!?" he exclaimed, before thinking about it.

"Well... I guess... that would be a way to make sure you don't suffer..." he relented, before taking a deep breath and steeling his nerves.

He then balled his hand into a fist, and punched her throat as hard as he could. It was the quickest way he could think to end it immediately.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
She was obviously caught off guard when he slammed his fist against her, and choked for about a minute before her body relaxed against the bed, completely lifeless. It was there for about five minutes before it flickered for a moment and faded from existence, her blood going with it.

"Thanks." Emelie said with a small smile, standing off to the side, fully clothed and looking as she had when she first met up with him that night.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
He looked to her, and sighed with relief.

"I'll tell you... you had me scared for a moment there." he admitted.

"But at least you seem to be okay... and I am feeling GREAT!" he added, his smile wider than ever.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:47 pm Reply with quote        
"Trust me, I'm fine. It's impossible to kill me, since I'm already dead." Emelie told him honestly as she stepped up to him and lightly laid her hand on his cheek.

"Rene, the euphoria you're feeling is just going to build over time. I don't know how long it will last for you, though." She told him.

"Just... try to keep your wits about you, alright?"
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
His smile did not fade in the slightest.

"Kay." he replied.

"But you're really good in bed." he said.

"I mean... wow... really really good."
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 pm Reply with quote        
"You... are most likely going to cause headaches for everyone else..." Emelie said with a small sigh, but didn't leave. she figured that he would probably want to at least have her stay the night. As such, she sat down next to him.

"Come on, lay down. Might be a good idea for you to get some sleep." She told him.

May decrease the effects... I have no idea...
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:09 pm Reply with quote        
He just smiled and nodded, before dreamily scooting over to her.

He then wrapped his arms around her, and flopped down to a laying position, taking her down with him.

"Mmmmm.... you feel nice." he whispered.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
"Just get some sleep..." Emelie half ordered as she laied down with him. She was caught off guard when he pulled her down, but didn't really react to it, surprisingly enoguh.
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
He made a small purring-like noise, and cuddled up to her, before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep... just as Gregory materialized into the room.

"......having fun?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quote        
Emelie just sighed a bit.

"Hello to you too Gregory." She said.

"And no, not really. I'm not looking forward to telling everyone." She added. "I don't know how some are going to react..."
Colin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, here's hoping they take it as well as the lantha." he said.

"However, I doubt you'll be able to sleep with everyone to get them to accept it more..." he added.

"Rowena and Anna will be tough to talk into bed." he then said, jokingly.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
"Rowena... I was planning on using Ash to bring it up with her. Anna.... that one I have no clue." Emelie admitted with a sigh.

"I seriously don't have any clue for bringing that up with Anna, especially considering I was planning on telling everyone that I'm a high elf at the same time, and I know she hates all elves..."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next