Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:24 am Reply with quote        
"Your mother was--" Ashley started before she was interrupted by Rowena herself walking inside.

"Her mistress." Rowena finished as she stepped up to the others.

"Wait... what?" Casey asked.

"You heard me. I was her mistress." Rowena answered. "And I don't mean like a man's mistress these days either."

"Then... what do you mean?' Casey asked, almost scared of the answer.

"She used to be nothing more than a pet of mine." Rowena told the feline, and the others.

"I left her behind one day, back in the 18oo's, when I realized that I didn't want to cause her harm. I grew to appreciate the girl, and I wanted to see her do well. So sent her to fetch something for me, and left while she was gone."
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:32 am Reply with quote        
Both Ash and Lindsay looked to their mother with expressions of pure shock.

"A.... a.... pet....?" Lindsay asked.

"Wait... for serious?" Ash asked. "You... you really had that sort of relationship with her...? If you could call it that...." he asked further.

There was a bit of an awkward silence for a moment or two, before Lindsay spoke again.

"Like... like how Kit is a pet...?" he asked.

Ash just rolled his eyes.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:59 am Reply with quote        
Rowena just sighed.

"Lindsay, I mean that she was, in essence, my slave." She told her son honestly.

"And yes, ashley. That's why she greeted me as 'Mistress' earlier." She added before looking at the girl.

"And I called Vincent, to deal with her busted wing. Encrae, go sit down. you're not going anywhere for now." She said, not meaning it to sound like an order, but Ashley obviously took it as one. She nodded and headed to the den, without a sound, and sat down.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:07 am Reply with quote        
"Slave..." Lindsay said quietly, as Ash walked up to him.

"Don't worry about it bro." he told him, as Ashley left the room and say down in the den, with not so much as a hesitant glance.

".....wow... she's.... just... yeah...." he added quietly, before Vincent knocked on the door and came in.

"I hear there's someone in need of some healing." the man said.

Everyone pointed to the den, and he nodded with a smile, winking to Rowena, before heading to the room, and noticing Ashley.

"Well, hello there." he said to her, as he made his way over.

"I understand you have a damaged wing that needs to be healed." he said in a kind and warm voice.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:10 am Reply with quote        
Rowena sighed.

"Yeah, as I told you when we first met, Ash, You shouldn't be here." She told him.

"I have an extremely dark history."

-

Ashley nodded, not even looking at Vincent.

"Yes." Was all she said.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:13 am Reply with quote        
"Yeah.... so I've heard..." he added, while Lindsay just looked confused as anything.

-

He sighed and looked her over.

"Hmmm... yes, yes that is pretty bad." he told her.

"Just hold still..." he added, as he gingerly laid his hands on her wing, and pulsed healing magic into her.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:18 am Reply with quote        
"Are you sure you want to stick around?" She asked, honestly curious.

-

Ashley was silent, didn't even wince as he touched the broken part of her wing, despite it hurting.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:12 pm Reply with quote        
"Why wouldn't I?" he asked.

-

Vincent continued to heal the broken part of her wing, before sighing and glancing to her.

"Not to be too forward, and I apologize if I am stepping out of any boundaries and into personal territory..." he said to her, before stopping and sighing.

"But you... have elf blood of sorts in you, don't you?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:25 pm Reply with quote        
"Why would you?" Rowena asked.

"Both of you, shut up and just forget it. Rowena, he's here. Live with it, appreciate it. Ashley, don't keep going on with this with your mother. She has a hard time understanding why any would want to stick around, because she's ashamed of what she's done in the past." Casey half snapped from where she sat with her sketchbook.

-

Ashley was silent for a moment before nodding.

"Yes. Half drow." She told him honestly.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:32 pm Reply with quote        
Ash and Lindsay looked to Casey with surprised expressions, as Lindsay made his way over to her.

He said nothing and started to give her a bit of a shoulder massage. He knew nothing about why this worked, but whenever she received one from him, she always seemed to be happier than she was before.

-

"Huh... well that explains the dark skin." he said to her.

"Well, anyway, there you go." he added, as he took his hands away.

"Your wing's healed. Any other injuries?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:43 pm Reply with quote        
Rowena was silent as Lindsay made his way over to Casey.

"Sorry Casey. We're getting on your nerves again, aren't we?" Rowena asked with a small sigh.

"It's fucking constant with you two." Casey said.

"Rowena, quit being so ashamed of what you've done. Ash, quit being so persistent with your mother."

-

Ashley shook her head.

"No. Thank you." She said as she got to her feet.

"and since I was told to stick around to have my wing tended to, I'm heading out. Tell the others I left, please?"
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quote        
Ash looked over to her and raised his eyebrow.

"Er, persistence is part of who I am." he told her.

"It's the reason I'm #3 in the guild." he added, a hint of pride in his voice, before he just sighed.

"Although, chances are, if I keep up the persistence here, Lindsay'll be down one brother." he added.

-

Vincent stood up as well, and looked at her.

"So... where will you be going then?" he asked.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:02 pm Reply with quote        
"Don't be so sure about that." Casey said.

"I doubt Rowena would go so far as to physically and seriously harm one of her children." She added.

-

Ashley shrugged.

"Not sure. Just away from her." She said, fear in her voice.
Colin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quote        
"I was referring to you, actually." Ash replied.

-

"Her?" Vincent asked.

"Oh, you must be referring to Rowena, because Casey's not so well known." he reasoned.

"Well, if you want, you can stay with me." he said.

"I have a bigger place, with a bigger backyard, if you can believe that." he added with a chuckle.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
"Yeah... no. I'm not that bad. Just getting annoyed with listening to you two almost daily..." Casey said as Rowena just chuckled.

-

Ashley shook her head.

"I... I can't... I just... I can't. Sorry..." She said.

"Thank you for the invite, but I can't. You... I'm leaving the city, I have to get away from Mistress....."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19, 20, 21  Next