Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Is Chu broken?
Yeah! D;
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Nah! :3
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Maybe in the head. >.>;
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quote        
Chu has double-jointed arms, shoulders, and a double-jointed pinky toe. o 3o She likes scaring people by randomly bending her arms backwards. Or twisting her back around. (Okay, so that’s thanks to uber-flexibility but it’s still fun. ._.)

Chu's toe.

Chu's arm.

A better picture of Chu's arm.

Sweat It's harder to get the arm thing on camera than you think. Sorry for the odd faces by the way. XD I was trying to concentrate on not shaking.

Anyway, does anyone else have a double-jointed body part? Do you find as much enjoyment in introducing people to it as I do? XD

I can't move any toes other than my big toe and my pinky toe on my right food because of the double-jointedness. ._. It gets pretty annoying.

Angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quote        
    I can do that with my pinkie toe too! =o

Other than that I'm not really "in control" of my double-jointedness. I am incredibly flexible, but I can't, like, stand there and just makey limbs start bending on awkward angles. XD

I really creep people out because I can make my wrist and elbow spin 180 degrees a piece, so my entire arm just completely spins around. >.<

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quote        
O: Welcome to the club! Haha.

XD That tends to freak me out. I can basically turn my entire upper body around though.

Angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quote        
    I used to be able to kinda' fall backwards and catch myself with my back arched and such. I would scare people when I'd do that, though. I'd scream when I'd catch myself so they'd think I had broken my back or something. XD

But I can't do it anymore because of my stupid slipped disc back in October. >.<

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quote        
I can do that but I usually get scared and lose my balance. XD

Ooh, what happened?

Angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quote        

Nice. XD

It was tennis. I had a really great serve but I pretty much bent my back into a 90 degrees angle.

Eventually it caused me back problems which led to a slipped disc. >.>

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
That sucks. :/ Can you still play?

Sweat I'm not allowed to play sports. I get so competitive that pain just doesn't register anymore. I remember the giant bruises I had on my legs when we played hockey in gym. I have amazing stamina so I would still be going when everyone else was exhausted and they just resorted to hitting me in the legs with their sticks. xP

Angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quote        

Pssh... yeah. And I'm still better than all the other hoes on JV. XD

My coach just won't let me challenge anyone and let me move up the ladder from being ranked 4th. >.>

I dunno' why, though. I think she just hates me. D<

Nice. XD

I'm just like that too. It's my best feature in tennis.

It can be the final game in the 3rd set and I'll be rearin' to go while my opponent is ready to collapse. XD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quote        
Psh. Conceited much? XD *shrugs* I wouldn't know anything about that stuff because the closest I've done to sports is cheerleading and gym crap. XD

Haha, at least they don't resort to hitting you with a racket. xP

Oh, what about those people that can bend their fingers all the way back? Duh That looks painful.

Angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quote        

But I really am better than all of them. XD

Erm... Some of them actually have. XD

Attempted spikes where they lose their grip = Raquets flying at me at about 50 mph. D:

That stuff freaks me out. One of my friends can bend his thumb all the way back and it just... ugh. >.>

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
XD That'd be an interesting scene to watch.

Yeah, me too. I'm just like "WHEN'S IT GONNA BREAK? D:"

Angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quote        

It's seriously scary.

I just kinda' kick me leg up and block my body with it. XD

It's a good thing no body has recorded said thing cuz' it'd be, like, Top Ten on YouTube by now. XD

Ditto. If I could do that, I'd probably vomit at the close-up site. @.@

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, if someone randomly grabs/touches my neck I automatically do a backbend and collapse onto the floor, sometimes with my legs at my sides. XD

n.n People say that I'm just begging to be kidnapped and raped that way... but it's not like I can help it.

Angel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quote        

@.@

That's kinda'... erm... I don't even have a real response to that. XD

Usually when people touch my neck, I just kinda' tense up. XD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
Well I USED to make a gagging sound and tense up my entire body, but now it's the whole spasm thing.

If people poke my sides I flail my arms... in awkward positions. xP