Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
She woke with a start, lost as to what it was that had forced her abrupt return to consciousness. She didn't know, and honestly, wasn't truly worrying about it at the moment, for she was grateful to whatever it was.

"Hey, Dylan. Are you alright?" She heard and looked around. She was at her 'brothers' house. As she looked around, and realized where she was, she realized that it was her brother that had asked her the question.

"Huh? Oh... yeah. I'm alright." She said with a small shake of her head before looking at him again. His silver eyes seemed to be alive, holding some sort of secret behind a curtain that was impossible to pass.

"You were moaning in your sleep, and it didn't sound good either." He said as he sat down on the floor next to the couch that she was sitting on.

"I... yeah. It was a nightmare. That's all." Dylan told him honestly.

"Are you sure you're alright...?" He asked.

"I'm sure. Just go back to bed, I'm sorry if I woke you." Dylan said with a small smile. He didn't look convinced though.

"Deryck, seriously. I'm alright." She told him. "Please, just go back to bed." She added

"Well... alright... I'll see you in the morning Dylan." Deryck said before getting up and walking off, back towards his room and leaving Dylan alone with her thoughts.

"... What the hell would prompt that? ... Tanya's going to be fine... right?" She asked the air quietly, fear evident in her voice.

--

It was about two weeks later and the bell ran to signal that it was lunch. Dylan sighed slightly as she looked up at the clock, grateful for the break from the hell known as class.

"Yay,. Lunch. I get an hour long break." She said as she stretched before packing up. As she got to her feet though, she looked to the seat that was next to her, and had been empty for the past week.

"Tanya... please return alive..." She said quietly. Her best friend, Tanya, had gone missing a week ago. No one had seen hide nor hair of the teen, and she had no idea who would have taken her. She didn't mean any harm to anyone, Tanya was far too sweet.

With a sigh, Dylan finished packing up and headed out of the class room. She wanted to drop her things off at her locker. As she made her way there though, she started to get a sinking feeling. This was... this was just like that nightmare she had two weeks ago, while at Deryck's.

As she neared her locker though, she froze. There was red all over her locker door, and beneath it, obviously dripping out.

And she could smell blood.

"Wha--what...?" She asked as she cautiously approached. Once she reached her locker, and with a shaking hand, she opened it. Only to have the body of her close friend, Tanya, to come falling out of her locker.

The scream that Dylan let out echoed throughout the school.