Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
Miki felt a chill run down her spine when she saw the place.

"Geez.... creepy enough?" She asked under her breath before following Dante inside.

As she walked, she was looking around, curious as to what the hell this place was hiding.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:46 am Reply with quote        
The manor was an old Victorian style home that would have belonged to a noble of sorts at some point. There were rooms upon rooms that were covered in dust and looked to have obviously not seen the light of day for years. In the den was a burnt out fire place and an all too dust baby grand piano that was placed adjacent to large window that looked over the path way that lead to manor. Upstairs were six rooms, each possessing rather impressive bedding and arrangements; four of the bedrooms seemed to have belonged to children, one for the help that would have lived there and of course the master bedroom. Also upstairs was a study that contained a rather expansive collection of books, in fact it would be enough to put some libraries to shame.

As they entered the study, Dante started looking frantically over the book cases. Eventually he found text that didn't seem to fit in and pulled it down ever so slightly; this in turn caused the self it was on to turn and reveal a new path for Dante and Miki to take.

"Shall we?"Dante asked as motioned towards the opening.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:14 pm Reply with quote        
Miki looked at the opening a bit warily. She didn't know if she should trust it, or him. She really had no idea why it was that she was there, so what? She told him that his boss or friend or whatever was in danger, so why bring her along? It was lost on her, but she wasn't about to complain. As much as she didn't want to be there, she was also kinda happy to be there. He wasn't harrassing her, or anything, because of the fact that she was psychic. It was a welcome change, definitely.

"... Err.... alright..." She said, her voice sounding hesitant before heading through the opening and into the darkness. She wasn't sure where it would take her, but she didn't really care.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:32 pm Reply with quote        
Dante then followed Miki and closed the entrance along the way. Once inside the dark room, Dante took a step forward and almost like magic a glowing circular platform appeared beneath them. The room lit up slightly and a lng tube like tunnel could be seen.

"Alright, climb aboard."Announced Dante.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
Miki bit her bottom lip a bit before stepping up to Dante, figuring that whatever happened, she would deal with it. She was, of couse, uneasy though, since she had no idea what to expect, or really whether or not to trust him. Something, though, was telling her to. There was something about him that made her trust him, and she had no idea what it was.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:57 pm Reply with quote        
As Miki stepped aboard the platform a scanner like device popped up and requested for proof of I.D. Dante then took out his badge and placed it on the scanner which made the room light up entirely. The platform then begun to move and before they could realize it, Dante and Miki found themselves barrelling down the tubed pathway. Before long they had reached a large doorway.

"A little bit further to go."Commented Dante as he stepped off the platform and headed towards the doorway.
Amber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
Miki was silent as the lift moved. She didn't have anything to say to him, so she saw no reason for her to open her mouth.

As they stopped, she looked around, curious.

"Where are we?" She asked as Dante began walking and she followed.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:31 am Reply with quote        
Dante didn't say anything before walking up to the large door and placing his hands upon it. The door was the sort that would ave been made for a bomb shelter except this one appeared to be made out of a far more dense and durable material.

"Beyond this door lies Covenant, once you enter the things you'll see will never be able to be unseen, understand?"Dante replied.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:21 pm Reply with quote        
Miki followed him, and when they reached the door and he said his piece, she froze. The teen had no idea what to say, she truly didn't.

On one hand, she wanted to be 'in the know' of all of everything that Dante could offer, maybe it would help her come to grips with her psychic abilities. At the same time though, she was scared. She didn't know what she would find, and didn't know if she could handle whatever it was that she did find.

She was silent as she nodded. In the long run, in her mind, knowing was better than not knowing. she didn't want to live her life regretting this, regretting choosing to find out all she could, to go with Dante...
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:04 pm Reply with quote        
Dante took a deep breath before opening up the large scale doors. Once the doors were open the sight before Dante and Miki was actually normal looking.The placed seemed to be nothing more than a standard police station. There were people moving about and discussing various cases that were currently being attended to.As soon as Dante stepped in a large scale man came to greet him.

"Ah you're back, how was the case?"He asked Dante.

"I'm still working on it Francis, there seems to be more to it then we originally predicted."Replied Dante.

To say Francis was huge would have been an understatement. His skin was almost a grey-ish tone and the parts of his body that you could see seemed to be stitched together. He wore a thick white lab coat and that had his full name on it, a pair of straight black slacks and very comfy looking loafers. What made him the most unusual were the large bolts that stuck out of his temples; one of which he was cranking at the time almost as though trying to adjust it.

"Hmm, who's the young lady you brought with you this time?"Francis asked.

"Oh right, this is the young one I sent out to find, her name is Miki."

"Ah the psychic one, I see....well, nice to meet you Miki, my name is Francis Von Frankenstein."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
Miki jumped when the big guy came and approached them, but didn't make a sound, and didn't react otherwise. She remained silent as he and Dante spoke, and she couldn't help herself from wondering how the hell he was alive, and she was doing all she could to avoid actually physically asking...

"Err... hi." She said, not sounding as uneasy as she felt. Well, she wasn't exactly uneasy, more just... she didn't even know.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:17 pm Reply with quote        
"Francis here is part of the forensics department, well to be more accurate he's the Covenant mortician."Announced Dante.

"An all too fitting position considering my entire body is composed of parts from the dead."Chuckled Francis.

"So Francis, any news regarding those recent victims?"

"Ah yes, it would seem that they too possessed mental capabilities, however none of them were psychic."

"So our killer was targeting those with mental abilities at random just in hopes of finding a true psychic like Miki, man this sucks."

"Yes, with the last one this makes thirty so far."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:20 pm Reply with quote        
Miki paled when she heard that.

Thirty others, like her. Thirty people were dead. But... why? Why was whomever hunting out those that, as was said, had mental capabilities? What made them so special?

All the more reason for me to try and find a way to fucking get rid of this curse... She thought almost bitterly before looking at Francis again and pausing.

"wait... you... you look like a character from horror movies..." She commented.

"I'm guessing you came first, or did you get inspiration from them? Regardless.... sorry..."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:27 pm Reply with quote        
"It's quite alright, your right to assume that I'm one these famous for that is precisely what I am...have you ever heard of Frankenstein's monster?"Francis replied.

"Oh great, here he goes again..."Sighed Dante as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Oh come on now, I'm not that bad."

"Really, as I recall last time you went on about your reputation Madison had to silence....shit that's right, have you seen that hard ass around a all today?"

"Hmm, I think she was going to supervise a criminal line up for possible suspects for the case you're working on right now."

"Possible suspects...I have a bad feeling about this."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
Miki opened her mouth, about to say something, namely something abotu the fact that he looked better than the common depiction, when Dante commented on his bad feeling.

"Well, if you have a bad feeling about something, go and check it out?" She suggested.

--

Madison was standing in the room that allowed her, and those that were there aswell, to see those that were in the lineup. She had a rather cold aura to her, yet a very and almost excruciatingly seductive aura aswell.

"Hopefully we have the fucker now." She hissed under her breath.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next