Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:48 pm Reply with quote        
"Not really, I restored this bad boy and customized it myself."Chuckled Dante as he closed the door and moved on over to the driver side.

"Now I hope you don't have a problem with heavy metal." Dante said as he put the key in the ignition and started up the engine. As the car started up the stereo system start to belt out something reminiscent to Bullet for my Valentine.

"Alright, this should be a rather short ride since this bad boy can go from zero to three-hundred in less than thirty seconds if I wanted it to."
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
She nodded.

"Alright then." She said as he started up the car. She didn't know what to say to him, figured there was nothing to say. At least, at first.

"Actually.... Well, my name is Miki." She told him, not looking at him.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
"Ah I see, so you're not just another nameless girl with a pretty face."Replied Dante, as he pressed a few buttons on his G.P.S.

"Yes I'm like your typical male, I'm directionally challenged."
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:01 pm Reply with quote        
"Miki Vierayen" Miki told him. "If... you wanted my full name at all." She was hesitant to give her name, since she knew that her name was known by a few people. It was how the hunter found her, so she didn't want to divulge that information to just anyone.

"And fine. So you're bad with directions. That's what those," she motioned to the GPS, "is for. People like you."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:13 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh, so they;re made for demons?"Dante joked.
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:14 pm Reply with quote        
Miki paled when he said that.

"I... what?" She asked.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:30 pm Reply with quote        
"What, didn't you clue in to it when I was able to control the flow of your blood?"Replied Dante.

"Oh god, please don't tell me you thought I was vampire because compaired to demons they're pussies."
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
Miki shook her head.

"No.. no, I didn't think you were a vampire... I've run into a few of them in the past. You don't look like one." She told him simply.

"I just... Demon...? Seriously...? " She asked.

"The fuck are you doing helping me then? A seventeen year old girl. Aren't you supposed to be all hating the world and corrupting the young or some shit?"
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 am Reply with quote        
"That's a common misunderstanding, just like you humans we are just as capable of being good or evil, in fact most of us are actual rather good, it's just your churches have deemed us evil because they don't want except that their all and mighty lord isn't completely good, have read he bible, I have and to be honest this so called God is a far greater evil than any demon they deem as being so, like seriously, flooding the world the world and then forcing an elderly man to force animals to repopulate on a boat all because he was bored, honestly..."Replied Dante.

"Also another thing, if he loves us so much why is that almost any damn thing we do is a sin and that we must be punished for it and fear his wrath?"
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:16 am Reply with quote        
Miki just snickered slightly.

"That... is far too true." She agreed.

"My mother was a devout Catholic. Tried to drown me as a child when she found out that I was psychic, that I could see what was coming. As such, well.... I gained a few scars, and I ran away." She told him honestly.

"I've been living on the run since then, avoiding the authorities, and going to school when I could. I don't think my mother ever tried to find me, not after that, anyway."

"So.. I agree with you. Why is it that there is so much hate allowed to be on this planet when the one that governs us all, apparently, is so kind and loving?" She asked

"Seems like a load of bullshit to me."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:11 pm Reply with quote        
"Well it's not entirely bull, there was an Angel sent to hell called Lucifer although what we are all told and really happened are completely different."Replied Dante.

"The truth is that he single handedly stopped the demons of old and their king ad then afterwards assumed the throne of hell so that he could maintain the realm and act as emissary."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
Miki shrugged.

"What do I care, really?" She asked with a slight sigh as she just looked out the window at everything they were driving by.

"So... is that woman really worth saving? I get the feeling she's a bitch." She asked after a moment before paling.

"Shit! I have a project due tomorrow and I haven't even started... fuck..." She exclaimed.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:35 pm Reply with quote        
"Yeah she is but since I'm not of age yet I can't become the official head of the Covenant." Replied Dante.

"As for your project, I say put it on the back burner for now since we currently have bigger problems to deal with."
Amber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
Miki just sighed.

"In not completing it though, I'm going to be booted out of the class." She said with a sigh.

"Oh well, whatever. I hated it anyway. How much farther do we need to go?" She asked
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
"We're already here."Replied Dante as the car came to stop as he parked it.

the headquarters looked like a run down old manor outside of the city and was surrounded by a forest of dead trees. It was a rather haunting sight indeed.

"Let's head on in."
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next