Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:55 am Reply with quote        
Lindsay was met with silence for a few minutes before Casey walked out of the trees and stood in front of him.

"Hey." She said, seeming to be in a better mood than she was previously., meaning she'd probably managed to sort most, if not all, of it out in her head.

-

Ashley looked a bit hesitant for a moment before nodding.

"Alright." she said before looking to Andrew.

"Andrew, do you want me to take her back? You know I can fly a lot faster than you would be able to walk, and chances are magic wouldn't be such a good idea at the moment with how most everyone is run down, at the very least." She asked the draydin.

-

Kalin nodded and got to her feet.

"Let's go then." She said with a small smile, altough it was possible it hear how drained she was in her tone.

-

Desiree looked up at Jaden and hesitantly nodded.

"I... alright." She said as she got to her feet.

-

"I'm alright." Madison answered honestly. She was, just a bit of a headache started to form. She had a sneaking suspicion that nothing she did would decrease it or anythign at the moment, she would just take it as it came. Thankfully, over the years Gregory had informed her of most of the rules, so most of it was just official stuff.

There was nothing from Emelie for a minute or two before her body seemed to turn into a mist and blow away in a non-existent breeze before she was standing there, where she had been previously laying.

"Ok, I'm alright. Before anyone asks." Emelie said with a small smile and a stretch.

"And, from what I can see, seems it did the trick for Desiree too. Good."
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:13 am Reply with quote        
He smiled to her, before lifting her up in his arms.

"Hey to you too." he said to her.

"Come on, let's go."

-

Andrew looked to her, before looking to Anna.

"If you think you can fly without straining anything, that would be appreciated." he told her.

-

Rene smirked and lifted her up so she was piggybacking him.

"Let's go!" he said with a smile.

-

Jaden nodded and smiled warmly.

"Come on then." he said as he started to slowly walk.

-

"And Liz seemed to do something about her memory. Shocking, huh?" Gregory informed her, before looking to Madison.

"And good that you're alright." he said to her with a small smile.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:19 am Reply with quote        
Ashley nodded and took Anna.

"I'm heading back then. Andrew, I know you're insanely light, if you want, hop on my back, I'll take you too, so you don't have to be away from Anna at all." She added as she turned her back towards him.

-

Emelie quirked an eyebrow.

"Well then... alright. Liz is one to surprise from time to time." She said with a shrug.

-

Desiree followed him for a moment before jogging to close the couple feet between them. She slid her hand in his, and had no idea why she felt compelled to do so, but she did, and she wasn't about to complain about it.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:28 am Reply with quote        
Andrew blinked a couple of times, before shrugging and climbing on.

"If you can carry me." he said.

Ash just chuckled.

"I'll see you guys there." he told them.

-

"She certainly is." Gregory said.

"Anyway, let's all head back." he added.

-

Jaden smiled to himself, warmly and contently, as she slipped her hand into his.

He held her's softly, as they continued to walk with the rest of the group.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:33 am Reply with quote        
Ashley took to the air once Andrew had climbed onto her back.

-

About an hour later, the group reached the house and didn't see Ashley anywhere with the draydins, but they did see some blood on the grass and Rocky sitting on the front step holding something close to her heart. Almost instantly, Rowena paled.

"Rocky..." she said quietly before quickly making her way over.

"Rocky!" She called out as she neared. Rocky looked up at her sister and got to her feet.

"Dear Lord you're alright!" Rocky exclaimed as her sister reached her. Rocky just held her close, obviously relieved that her twin was alright, but there was a pain behind it too.

"What's witht he blood, Rocky?" Rowena asked as she stepped back.

"I... " Rocky started before sighing. She knew her sister would know anyway, so she might as well come out and just say it.

"Joseph asked me to do something, somethignt hat he knew I didn't want to do." She started before holding her hand out to her sister. Once her sister had her hand underneath, Rocky let what was inside drop into the Rowena's palm.

"I... I trapped him. I granted him his final wish... he wanted to stay near me, and he asked for it..." She said as Rowena looked over the rather fine chain bracelet.

"... oh Rocky..." Rowena said quietly before grabbing her sisters hand and quickly putting the bracelet on.

"Relax. If he wanted it, it's fine." She told her twin.
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:41 am Reply with quote        
Gregory sighed as he heard the exchange between Rocky and Rowena.

He then looked to Emelie.

"It -is- fine, right?" he asked her.

"I mean... the fact that he wanted it, and he was close to death, and the intentions were pure..." he continued.

"It shouldn't mean anything bad in the after-life, right?"
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:43 am Reply with quote        
Emelie just shook her head.

"Even if one soul amounted to anything, the fact that Racquel is rather sweet and pure would override it anyway." She told Gregory honestly

"So don't worry about it. Although, really, I think that's the least of her worries." she added with a small sigh.

"If I were to guess, it took a lot for her to do it, to condemn someone she loved like that. Since, in the long run, it would be easy to look at it as him being condemned."
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:49 am Reply with quote        
He sighed.

"Yeah... that's true..." he said, looking to her.

Ash and Lindsay walked over to her, Lindsay setting Casey down, and they both hugged her.

"It's alright, Aunt Rocky." Ash said.

"After all... he's always with you, and he's aware of it." Lindsay added.

"I'm sure he's happier always being with you, rather than be in hell, where he said he was before." he added.

Greg then looked to Liz.

"Hey... Joseph -was- in hell, right?" he asked. "I forgot."
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:52 am Reply with quote        
Rocky was silent as the two boys hugged her, obviously grateful that she wasn't being rejected because of what she'd done. She knew that after Rowena's little stint with the chain, it was looked down upon, even more, when a Fyrane created a chain, for whatever reasons.

"Thank you." She said quietly as Kalin looked around.

"Hey! Rocky, did Ashley come back here? And if so, where'd she go?" She asked, curious since she wanted to check on Anna.

"Huh? yeah. Down in hers and Ash's bedroom." Rocky answered.

Liz looked to Gregory and shrugged.

"Honestly, I don't know. I don't know the names of every soul that comes down there." She told him "But, yes, I'm pretty sure he was." She added before grinning.

"oh... With Rowena's chain gone, I can have fun with her dead husband now. I've been itching to play with him."
Colin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:00 am Reply with quote        
"I still need to collect that prick." he said.

"His soul is hiding... but I can sniff him out." he added with a grin.

Ash just nodded and stood up.

"I'm going to go see Ashley." he said, before disappearing, as the rest of the group made it to where Rocky was.

"Well... seems like everything's alright once more." Rene said.

"And I am glad for that." Vincent added, before looking to Rocky.

"Raquel... for what it's worth, you did the right thing, in my opinion." he said.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:02 am Reply with quote        
Liz just grinned.

"Have fun with him. I'm sure you will." She said, her grin not losing it's eerieness as Rocky just looked away from Vincent.

"Whether it was right or not.... it just doesn't sit well with me." Rocky said quietly.

"But... I'll manage, I'll live." She said, a bit more conviction in her tone than there was previously.

"At least, now I have with him me. Always." She added, a small sad smile dancing on her lips.